• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife and married neighbors, which one would you fuck?

• Thread starterMyskinnyblondewife
  • Start date
seamen53 said:
Where are you guys from
I already said not sharing that. Respect that.

I like to imagine what their blow job is like by looking at their smile, lips and mouth. Left 1, I think is jack and suck in; Right 2 and Left 2 (yours) I think would be jack, suck with lots of pull off popping the head and chatting between sucks; right one is a knob jobber, and she and the center gal I think are both cum on face, mouth closed, the center woman maybe even bukkake. And I would hope to be in a great orgy with all of them and who knows how many men.

SilverMike said:
I like to imagine what their blow job is like by looking at their smile, lips and mouth. Left 1, I think is jack and suck in; Right 2 and Left 2 (yours) I think would be jack, suck with lots of pull off popping the head and chatting between sucks; right one is a knob jobber, and she and the center gal I think are both cum on face, mouth closed, the center woman maybe even bukkake. And I would hope to be in a great orgy with all of them and who knows how many men.
I like what your way of thinking. Love the gangbang idea. And yes mine is very verbal and a tease type. Lots of tongue and a deep rhroat.

IMG_2655.jpeg

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles, Maturegilffucker and VeteranBull
Your wife is my first choice, and I've already cum to her here reading this chat and looking at her pics. Your crush in the middle also deserves all the cock she wants. Is your wife as great a fuck as she looks? I hope you two fuck often!
I wouldn't be turning down any of these hotties - those women are getting hit on every time they go out :)

Myskinnyblondewife said:
Not a great pic just quick one before they went out to party. Regardless of who my wife is who would you want to fuck? Just curious here.

IMG_3420.jpeg
The middle one. My cum would look so hot splattered all over her slut face.
Love to see her in action.

sephoro said:
Your wife is my first choice, and I've already cum to her here reading this chat and looking at her pics. Your crush in the middle also deserves all the cock she wants. Is your wife as great a fuck as she looks? I hope you two fuck often!
I wouldn't be turning down any of these hotties - those women are getting hit on every time they go out :)
Glad she made you cum love to hear that. Def on one in the middle and ya lots of attention for sure. And my wife cum a a lot a great fuck. Leg shaker.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
LoveCumSluts said:
The middle one. My cum would look so hot splattered all over her slut face.
Love to see her in action.
I’m with you.

Myskinnyblondewife said:
I’m with you.
Your wife is also hot. I'd love to cum all over her face too. Imagine If had them both at the same time, I could splatter both their faces together at the same time. That way they can share clean up duties of my cock.

LoveCumSluts said:
Your wife is also hot. I'd love to cum all over her face too. Imagine If had them both at the same time, I could splatter both their faces together at the same time. That way they can share clean up duties of my cock.
Often thought of that myself. You sound like a big shooter! Excellent

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Myskinnyblondewife said:
My wife loves it when I cum a lot. Handjobs or fucking she always says “ ooo good boy” or “ Daddy mmm” depends on her mood I guess. When she has time for a morning handjob or st least a quick one she is a talker. Always comments on when I look ready to cum. I love it actually. My favorite is when she says “let’s see how hard it can get “teasing me. I always say not ready yet. So she increases the hotness. Licking it or teasing bobbing on it then grabbing the base hard and jerking. She has great lotions.

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts and sephoro
Also she does amazing footjobs. She’s barefoot a lot and at home always. Wears just flip flops even shopping. I’ve seen a few guys get hard just looking at her feet actually. Poor landscaper during a conversation just stared at the floor staring at them (Well she was in a white mini dress no bra also). From my window saw him jerk off behind a tree. I could hear him say “ Fuck!” Good for him.
IMG_0998.jpegIMG_3654.jpeg

But like many husbands I guess we wonder what are wives are doing wether going out or when we are at work. I mean I know she gets tons of attention as well as her friends. Seen them at parties my place and elsewhere. Dancing getting loaded..they all get flirty and love it.

Hmmm any thoughts would love to hear them.

• Love
Myskinnyblondewife said:
I try my best to please them all haha..

sephoro said:
Note Sephoro response: I think that’s awesome that not only he came to my wife but agreed on my crush.

Guys let’s keep this conversation going. It’s hot no matter who you pick. I just like hearing what you would also do to them. Neighbor chicks need well..

• Love
Do you have any pics of your wife with your hard cock in her mouth ?
Have you fucked your crush yet ? Does she even know you want to fuck her ?
Imagine you get to fuck her and your wife at the same time !
I'd love to be there to help out lol..

Second from the right 😉

What does the body of the tall brunette to the far right look like?

Users who are viewing this thread