Wife breeding

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date
BrianMc said:
Yes as a cuck it's always a possibility that your wife may become impregnated by the bull or whomever. In my wife's case, it was both.
that great that it was both

Reactions: Rbm and BrianMc
VeteranBull said:
Anyone open to their wife getting bred and preggo by a bull in real life?
Yes. I am

Reactions: Rbm
We’ve always let the bulls cum in her with no condom and no birth control

IMG_0316.jpeg
IMG_0317.jpeg
IMG_0611.jpeg

Reactions: Maxio, CreamyBill, LibidoBull and 2 others
Three times in our marriage. But have no clue who the fathers are. All we are sure about is that they were different guys.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, olderwhitecuckold, nelssim and 2 others
love to see my wife bred

3 sadie.jpg
2 sadie.jpg

Reactions: Maxio and MixedbbcLA
wife was fucking her friend here back around when we were trying to get pregnant... he did pull out, but it probably wasn't too effective

DSC01545.JPG

DSC01116.JPG
DSC01117.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, LibidoBull, ljcarm and 3 others
VeteranBull said:
Anyone open to their wife getting bred and preggo by a bull in real life?
Yea who isn’t mmm

Reactions: olderwhitecuckold and VeteranBull
WearMoreNylons said:
wife was fucking her friend here back around when we were trying to get pregnant... he did pull out, but it probably wasn't too effective

DSC01545.JPG

DSC01116.JPG
DSC01117.JPG
I want that to happen to my wife

Reactions: Bobman
I'm married 15 years with two sons, ages 5 and 3. About a year ago I started sleeping with a black guy I met through work. I thought it'd be a fling, you know a one or two time thing but it's gone on for a long time now. Recently, he's started saying things like "you'd make a beautiful black baby," and "we'd make a beautiful baby," stuff like that. I'm nervous b/c I know what he wants but I'm afraid to let it happen.

• Love
Reactions: andy_mindi, CreamyBill, Cuckedboipussy and 1 other person
MelissaWright said:
I'm married 15 years with two sons, ages 5 and 3. About a year ago I started sleeping with a black guy I met through work. I thought it'd be a fling, you know a one or two time thing but it's gone on for a long time now. Recently, he's started saying things like "you'd make a beautiful black baby," and "we'd make a beautiful baby," stuff like that. I'm nervous b/c I know what he wants but I'm afraid to let it happen.
Find out what your husband wants does he know you are cuckolding him if so ask him the; go for it , I wish my wife’s boyfriend was black but she only had a white lover for more than 40 years they had one child that we bought up

Reactions: cynful, andy_mindi and happytwobeecucked
Kenbcolley said:
Find out what your husband wants does he know you are cuckolding him if so ask him the; go for it , I wish my wife’s boyfriend was black but she only had a white lover for more than 40 years they had one child that we bought up
I agree with Ken: you need to discuss this with your husband - but does he realise that you are in the relationship with this man? If he doesn’t, getting pregnant by your black lover will require some explanation once the baby arrives.

Reactions: andy_mindi
MelissaWright said:
Hello as an older cuckold my wife had the chance to have a black baby, we also didn't dare we are sorry now ,and always regret it

• Wow
Reactions: BrianMc and AZannie