Wife breeding

• Thread starterVeteranBull
  • Start date
my wife, over ten years ago, had an intense, unhidden affair with a neighbour over thirty years her senior, the classic alpha male with whom I could not compete. He had two grown-up daughters, and I often heard them talk about his desire for a son, and my wife's willingness to accommodate him; if it hadn't been for his very jealous wife, I think they would have eventually done it, and I would have raised him as my own. After all, apart from the obvious ethical and practical problems, I don't think any cuckold can absolutely reject the hypothesis that his wife might be impregnated by her lover.

• Love
Reactions: engene, toolman, andy_mindi and 1 other person
subcuckimpot said:
yes, I want to be a father for other men's children, I've been ready for it for a long time and I want it very much myself, I can maintain and support
PM me, let's chat

Reactions: toolman
Breed my hot Pakistani wife

• Love
Reactions: BreedYourWife, toolman and happytwobeecucked
I might be a father was with a couple for a bit the husband loved the idea of her cheating on him. Me and his wife would play games like asking where and when we cheated to play with him see if he could guess. They decided to actually try for a kid but he had an idea I would try with her as well and he wanted to know nothing. So after she got pregnant I left as asked, she sent a pic of the kid looks a lot like me so I’m 90% sure it’s mine and according to her he’s never brought it up or asked.

• Love
Reactions: CreamyBill, engene, Maxio and 5 others
VeteranBull said:
Anyone open to their wife getting bred and preggo by a bull in real life?
I am more than open,was trying to convince my wife to it but failed

• Love
Reactions: toolman, loveaslutwife, VeteranBull and 1 other person
subcuckimpot said:
yes, I want to be a father for other men's children, I've been ready for it for a long time and I want it very much myself, I can maintain and support
same here

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, AZannie and subcuckimpot
Yes as a cuck it's always a possibility that your wife may become impregnated by the bull or whomever. In my wife's case, it was both.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: engene, MatureCockWhore, andy_mindi and 3 others
BrianMc said:
Yes as a cuck it's always a possibility that your wife may become impregnated by the bull or whomever. In my wife's case, it was both.
Was it planned?

• Love
Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked
VeteranBull said:
It was bound to happen if she wasn't using protection or on birth control.
Yes that's true!. if people don't want it to happen. Then thier wife should be on birth control or get fixed. Can't rely on condoms. And the other guy doesn't really care if she gets knocked up or not

Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked
PervertedPolishCouple said:
Was it planned?
Neither one was planned no. One of them I wasn't necessarily surprised by, but the other one yes I was surprised. I thought she had taken precautions, but she didn't. Her lapse in judgement combined with some events led to another one.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, toolman, PervertedPolishCouple and 1 other person
always regret we didnt do it and wanted a black baby .

• Wow
Reactions: CreamyBill, MysteryBi, nelssim and 4 others
my first wife wanted another mans baby and I said yes but he wouldnt do it
then we tried wife swapping and nothing happened and when we were first married she wanted to do the next door neighbor but i said no as it was too close
my fantasy was for her to do it with a black man and breed blac before we had our own kids she did get ptegnant but had an abortion never did find out whose it was

• Love
Reactions: engene
milanoslut23 said:
I'm sure you'll have no trouble attracting a few big cocks to fill that pussy of yours.
Just be the best slut you can be and remember to clean their cocks with your mouth when their done shooting their loads in your box.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and milanoslut23
happytwobeecucked said:
Congratulations!
Thank you! We are beyond thrilled!

Reactions: GentlemanGirth