• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Got Some More!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date
Last two.

These are the last 2 for tonight. Again, thanks for all your comments.

Preview....

OK we started slow but ended on a good note, so here's a preview of tomorrow, enjoy it.

BLKMAYLE said:
the guy has a condom on

Not in the last pic. He did start with a condom, but as usual he finishes bareback at wifeys request. I will post some of those pics tomorrow. However, if you are eager to see her taking a BBC bareback, then click on the link in our first post and view our previous thread. You'll find plenty of her taking it bareback, enjoy them.

njmates said:
... to see how good she looks taking a BBC.
Yes, she looks AMAZING taking BBC. These pics are even more exciting than the first ones. Curled toes on most of them, i can see how much she wanted him inside her. The kissing pics are beautiful, the lust is obvious...

More please.

Excellent pics NJmates!! But...you should definately allow that beautiful BBC to fuck your woman bareback, you know both she and he should do it that way. Its just the proper way to have your wife properly black-fucked!!

rover1 said:
That's him and his wife

Sorry but you are incorrect!

luv2cuck2005 said:
Excellent pics NJmates!! But...you should definately allow that beautiful BBC to fuck your woman bareback, you know both she and he should do it that way. Its just the proper way to have your wife properly black-fucked!!

Oh but she does take it bareback just wait and see, all in due time.

great pics! would love to see any pics of him sliidng it in her ass

I love the pics! Please keep posting pics of her. I'd love to stick my bbc in her.

Obviously they're having lots of fun but where's the doggy style pics? It looks like she's got a nice butthole begging to be plugged as well.

She looks like she loves it

....bet you do to! Does she take it up her shitter? Any pics?

Thanks to everyone for the comments. Well the wife is not down with taking it in the ass, sorry to disappoint some of you. However, here are some more pics for you all to enjoy.

More...

Since I didn't post any yesterday have some more for today. :yumyum:

Oh what the hell, have some more to enjoy. =p As of the second one in this set he started giving it to her bareback. :drool:

Users who are viewing this thread