• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Got Some More!!!

• Thread startertxmates
  • Start date
Where the hot ladies i would love to lace out all of that hot pussy of yours parot24@yahoo.com

verry hott, would love to see your wife on top or more kissing!

TTT, just to remind you all how good the wife looks taking a BBC. :D Stay tuned more to cum soon. ;)

Nice. You got any doggy shots from the back?

Greatmover1 said:
Nice. You got any doggy shots from the back?

Only doggy shots I got from this encounter are posted in post #20 & #21. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Shes getting it good, but wish pics showed her on top.....remember it like taking video...you really don't want to see your own ass bouncing up and down...the key is to show off the women....at least for us males in the hooooouse!

Your wife is HOT keep the pics cumming!! let's see a cum shot mouth, face, creampie!!

Thanks soooo much for sharing these HOT photos of your wife with her lover! They look sooo good together! I'd love for my wife to have a BBC lover to, but she's not ready... sighs.. LOL. I like the pics of your wife kissing him with her wedding ring showing the best... MMMMM

I wish you two all the best in your future adventures... you're a lucky guy for sure...

Those were nice pics. Would love to do her. All white females and couples can contact me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

We need to see her wedding ring on her finger as she is ridden bareback.

Love them all, but especially like the first ones where she is clothed, and he is naked and her sucking him. It looks like she's totally focused on him. Pleasuring him and her pleasure is secondary because she has not even gotten naked yet but has his huge BBC in her mouth, pleasing him. So hot!

nice set man hope to see more soon

Great pic's!!!,she's beautiful,love those lovely feet.I would like3 to see thse feet with red nailpolish on the toenails though.

Fantastic pictures - she is so obviously into his thick cock, so good to see her getting off on him. Is it my imagination but is she cumming harder when he's taking her bareback?

Users who are viewing this thread