• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
I'm not sure what the tattoo has to be and it doesn't look like I have a lot of say in the matter. What would you suggest? Someone suggested a tattoo of baby blocks with BABY spelled out in blocks. That sounds like it would be bigger and take longer.
you can also get a diaper tattoo with sissy baby writing in the diaper, next to your sissy clit
sissybbstephanie

Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
I'm not sure what the tattoo has to be and it doesn't look like I have a lot of say in the matter. What would you suggest? Someone suggested a tattoo of baby blocks with BABY spelled out in blocks. That sounds like it would be bigger and take longer.

I do like the idea of a baby block tattoo although instead of having the word 'baby' it should have your baby name 'Bev' and as far as your more 'sissy' leaning side, that can be addressed with the color of the blocks and some details around the blocks themselves. So it does not need to be large; you can get some ideas online as it is not uncommon for a father/mother to get a tattoo similar representing a child.

After the tattoo design and style have been determined, were do you see getting it placed on your body?

The tattoos that I have so far: Anchor with a small heart on my inner ankle (can be seen by anyone looking) and a UV ink one on my hand (hidden except in places that have UV lighting)

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and MyWifeDatesNow
[After the tattoo design and style have been determined, were do you see getting it placed on your body? ]

The talk so far has been having the tattoo place somewhere private on my body, such as on my butt or above my pubic area. I think on my butt would be less embarrassing. I just don't want it to be visible to everybody. On my butt it would be visible to doctors or nurses but not to anyone else.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie
I just realized when reading what I wrote above that it sounds like I have resigned myself to accepting that the tattoo is going to happen. I'm still hoping it won't.

• Love
Linda showed me these. I think she is serious! baby block tattoo.jpgbaby blocks.jpgbaby girl tattoo.jpgbaby neck tattoo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and MyWifeDatesNow
There is absolutely nothing wrong with you and Linda both getting marked; it does sounds like your okay with it, just not sure you want it were it can be visible by others, this really comes back down to how open you would like to be about your two destinctive alternative lifestyles choices.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
I really like what Linda wants to get you tattooed to show that you are the baby of the house in my opinion it would be better and even better that it is Tom who decides the final tattoo of the sissy baby he is your daddy he must decide for you now you should be a good sissy and ask him to make him the decision for sissy
sissybbstephanie

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
msbevw said:
Last night was a first. Tom had Linda eating dinner naked while I sat in my diaper at the table. After dinner, Tom had Linda nurse me at her breast while sitting on the sofa until it was my bedtime. .....
Very good. If you continue nursing at the breasts of your adult baby mother Ms. Linda, her milk should start flowing even though she isn't pregnant or has not recently given birth. If Ms. Linda uses a breast pump (i.e., on a daily basis) when she isn't actively nursing you, that should help start her milk flowing. She will then be able to breast-feed you every day on a continuing basis, which should greatly contribute to your view of yourself as her adult baby — and suckling milk from Ms. Linda's tits every day may also contribute to your health.

In a different post, you mentioned your diapers are wet almost all the time. This too is good. If you pee into your diaper without ever restraining yourself, you may gradually loose your ability to restrain yourself and simply pee into your diaper automatically whenever there's some urine in your bladder. This too would contribute to your view of yourself as Ms. Linda's adult baby.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: msbevw and sissybbstephanie
Custer Laststand said:
Very good. If you continue nursing at the breasts of your adult baby mother Ms. Linda, her milk should start flowing even though she isn't pregnant or has not recently given birth. If Ms. Linda uses a breast pump (i.e., on a daily basis) when she isn't actively nursing you, that should help start her milk flowing. She will then be able to breast-feed you every day on a continuing basis, which should greatly contribute to your view of yourself as her adult baby — and suckling milk from Ms. Linda's tits every day may also contribute to your health.

In a different post, you mentioned your diapers are wet almost all the time. This too is good. If you pee into your diaper without ever restraining yourself, you may gradually loose your ability to restrain yourself and simply pee into your diaper automatically whenever there's some urine in your bladder. This too would contribute to your view of yourself as Ms. Linda's adult baby.
I remember after Linda gave birth to our children I tried tasting her breast milk. She was a heavy producer and always had excess that she would pump and freeze. I often had a bottle right along with our children. As I remember the milk was very sweet tasting and took so getting used to it. I dont think she would be too happy with producing milk and putting up with the flow at this point though.

Wow, from what I am reading, it sounds like many of you are in favor of Tom having me marked with a tattoo of his choosing. So let's take a vote... who thinks this baby should get a tattoo and where should it be located. Everyone cast your vote.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, mwdad, leahswannabe and 3 others
msbevw said:
Wow, from what I am reading, it sounds like many of you are in favor of Tom having me marked with a tattoo of his choosing. So let's take a vote... who thinks this baby should get a tattoo and where should it be located. Everyone cast your vote.
yes sissy baby must be tattooed for tom
and even ask tom to choose your baby sissy tattoo
and tattoo should be in front of your sissy clit

sissybbstephanie

• Love
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
msbevw said:
  • Yes, if Baby Bev and Linda are both serious about this arrangement with Tom and they are truly fully committed to the lifestyle choices (the husband adopting an AB/DL lifestyle while also encouraging his wife to take a replacement lover), yes Sissy Baby Bev should receive a tattoo as part of the committment to the chosen lifestyles. He must remember that it was he that made both the request for each of those two lifestyle choices.
  • While we also would like to have control of our own bodies and make our own choices, we must remember that Sissy Baby Bev in many ways has conveyed that control to Linda (wife and mother) and as accepted that Tom is now his wife's Man and in many ways similar to have Tom as his new step-father. So I personally believe that the location of the tattoo should be determined exclusively by Linda and Tom as the primary couple, the parents of sorts.
  • While I agree with @sissybbstephanie that maybe a tattoo should be near Sissy Baby Bev's sissy clit, which would be discrete unless it was shown off, although considering the lifestyle dynamic, maybe Sissy Baby Bev should have one that is discrete (baby blocks that 'Bev' in the blocks, along with the words 'sissy baby' in script next to the blocks) and another tattoo that is more in the open, something small on the ankle similar to what was mentioned in an earlier post.
msbevw said:
Linda actually suggested that she get an ankle tattoo of something like a small rose instead of something on her butt that would mean something along the lines of it being Tom's brand on her.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, MyWifeDatesNow and msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
  • Yes, if Baby Bev and Linda are both serious about this arrangement with Tom and they are truly fully committed to the lifestyle choices (the husband adopting an AB/DL lifestyle while also encouraging his wife to take a replacement lover), yes Sissy Baby Bev should receive a tattoo as part of the committment to the chosen lifestyles. He must remember that it was he that made both the request for each of those two lifestyle choices.
  • While we also would like to have control of our own bodies and make our own choices, we must remember that Sissy Baby Bev in many ways has conveyed that control to Linda (wife and mother) and as accepted that Tom is now his wife's Man and in many ways similar to have Tom as his new step-father. So I personally believe that the location of the tattoo should be determined exclusively by Linda and Tom as the primary couple, the parents of sorts.
  • While I agree with @sissybbstephanie that maybe a tattoo should be near Sissy Baby Bev's sissy clit, which would be discrete unless it was shown off, although considering the lifestyle dynamic, maybe Sissy Baby Bev should have one that is discrete (baby blocks that 'Bev' in the blocks, along with the words 'sissy baby' in script next to the blocks) and another tattoo that is more in the open, something small on the ankle similar to what was mentioned in an earlier post.
Yes, I am committed to each of these lifestyles. I started trying to be an adult baby about 2 years ago. I have progressed to the point of immersing more and more into it and now am fully enjoying all aspects of being a baby again. Linda has also joined in and says that she sees me as a baby, no longer as the man she married or can have sex with. I don't see that changing for us.
Linda truly has engulfed being my mommy and makes most big decisions for me. And I know she has fallen in love with Tom, so that relationship will not be ending anytime soon. She says she doesn't want to divorce me and she and Tom have not discussed making their relationship permanent. But they are exclusive to each other and I doubt that will change. So naturally Tom will be my daddy and will be making more and more decisions for me that I will accept.
I believe that Linda and Tom's relationship will become public in the future, I'm just not sure how soon that will be but expect it will happen soon. I am not sure how soon my being a baby will become public but expect it will slowly become known to more and more people.
So, yes, Linda, Tom, and I are committed to these 2 relationship for the foreseeable future.

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Yes, I am committed to each of these lifestyles. I started trying to be an adult baby about 2 years ago. I have progressed to the point of immersing more and more into it and now am fully enjoying all aspects of being a baby again. Linda has also joined in and says that she sees me as a baby, no longer as the man she married or can have sex with. I don't see that changing for us.
Linda truly has engulfed being my mommy and makes most big decisions for me. And I know she has fallen in love with Tom, so that relationship will not be ending anytime soon. She says she doesn't want to divorce me and she and Tom have not discussed making their relationship permanent. But they are exclusive to each other and I doubt that will change. So naturally Tom will be my daddy and will be making more and more decisions for me that I will accept.
I believe that Linda and Tom's relationship will become public in the future, I'm just not sure how soon that will be but expect it will happen soon. I am not sure how soon my being a baby will become public but expect it will slowly become known to more and more people.
So, yes, Linda, Tom, and I are committed to these 2 relationship for the foreseeable future.

hello baby
It’s great that you’re getting into the baby relationship, and it’s really nice that Linda is doing the same thing, I think she’s right that she doesn’t see you as her husband anymore, but like her sissy baby, you wanted it too and so she followed what you wanted you to say that Tom and Linda are going to stay together and be a couple and also good for Linda and for you, as you say he’s going to be your daddy and I think that’s good for you; like a sissy baby you need a dad I think you should tell Tom what you were talking about here on the forum, he’ll probably be very happy to know that you really want him like dad and also accept that he becomes your dad and Linda’s man

sissybbstephanie

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MyWifeDatesNow
one of my golf buddies is fucking my wife

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Custer Laststand, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
sissyboidonny said:
one of my golf buddies is fucking my wife
hello sissy

you’re lucky said so
a real man take care of your wife

sissybbstephanie

msbevw said:
Getting tattooed seems like an ideal way to pick up the coronavirus / covid-19, so I recommend not doing that until the coronavirus pandemic is adequately under control in your neck of the woods (i.e., your region) — meaning, no new cases of covid-19 for an adequately long period of time; significantly longer than 14 days. Also, I recommend waiting until adequate testing methods have been developed, and are available, to verify that all involved in the tattooing process are free of the coronavirus.

When adequate safety measures have been met, per the above, if you still want to get a tattoo indicating your status, and if you are fully confident that your marriage to Ms. Linda is solid for the long-term and she is not going to divorce you and run off with her lover Tom*, I suggest getting a tattoo that forms an arch just above your penis that says: "Linda's Baby Cuckold", in suitably ornate, but large and easily legible, lettering. For this, and permanently thereafter, your pubic area should remain shaved (if you aren't doing this already).

A tattoo of this nature, arching above your penis, should help Ms. Linda remain confident you will not lower your pants for any other woman, even if you are not wearing diapers beneath your pants.

* With regards to being confident about this, I recommend keeping in mind the seemingly-absurd but frequently-appropriate saying: "Predictions are difficult, especially of the future."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: leahswannabe, SquirmingSub, MyWifeDatesNow and 2 others
Sissybbstephanie, Custer Laststand, and SqurmingSub have all voted for me getting a tattoo and that it be placed on my body just above my penis/sissy clit. Tom and Linda voted/indicated that I get tattooed but were commenting on it being on my butt. So far, that’s 5 in favor and only me against it. I’m hoping some more votes come in for I tell Tom and Linda the results. Will anyone side with me on this?

I guess if I were to get one I would like it to be on the smaller side and I would prefer it on my backside. Above my pubic bone just seems so much more sissy to me.

baby tattoo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckhub, maresi simone, sissybbstephanie and 3 others
msbevw said:
Sissybbstephanie, Custer Laststand, and SqurmingSub have all voted for me getting a tattoo and that it be placed on my body just above my penis/sissy clit.
My vote in favor of you getting tattooed, Msbevw, was qualified. Please re-read the first paragraph of my post of today (Sun. 7 June 2020, no. 162).

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, msbevw, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
msbevw said:
Sissybbstephanie, Custer Laststand, and SqurmingSub have all voted for me getting a tattoo and that it be placed on my body just above my penis/sissy clit. Tom and Linda voted/indicated that I get tattooed but were commenting on it being on my butt. So far, that’s 5 in favor and only me against it. I’m hoping some more votes come in for I tell Tom and Linda the results. Will anyone side with me on this?

I guess if I were to get one I would like it to be on the smaller side and I would prefer it on my backside. Above my pubic bone just seems so much more sissy to me.

baby tattoo.jpg

While many of use thing that it would be ideal for you to have a tattoo above your penis/sissy clit; I would agree with you that something on your backside above the pubic born would be much more feminine/sissy and if you are speaking of the area that comes to mind, it is not the same area as you shown in the your image above. Are you speaking more about the lower back, just above the panty line?

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread