Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
bevw said:
Linda and I divorced years ago. I have been with Becky ever since. Hope that helps.
Yea thank you :)

Reactions: bevw
Becky has decided she wants to have a New Year's Eve party with a few of our closest friend, ones that have seen me as an adult diapered baby. I'm not sure how I feel about it other than I might get to stay up late with the adults. I'm sure Becky will have a male friend there to celebrate the new year with her properly.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and leahshub
Do you think you will be chanhed in front of them?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
AngleBaby said:
Do you think you will be chanhed in front of them?
I doubt she will change me in front of all the guests, but for sure in front of her male guest.

Reactions: leahshub and WhiteMarried
Too bad she will not let you be used by the male guests as extra entertainment.

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteMarried, mwdad and bevw
Tonight is the party and Becky has picked out a "cute outfit" for me to wear.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and AZannie
bevw said:
Tonight is the party and Becky has picked out a "cute outfit" for me to wear.
Is it going to show everyone everything?

We definitely need to see a picture of you wearing it.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and bevw
Becky was in a horny mood yesterday and had me lick her special place until she had 3 orgasms. Then she pulled off my diaper and played with me until I squirted. While she was doing this she asked me if I was missing my boyfriend Mark playing with me and having me suck his cock. She asked if I liked being fucked by him and I had to tell her that I loved it. She said maybe she can find another boyfriend so Mark could take care of me more often and maybe her boyfriend would enjoy my oral and anal services.
It was a great way to spend a snowy day inside.

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteMarried, leahshub, AZannie and 1 other person
I can’t believe it happened! Becky had me make love to her last night. It has been well over a year since that has happened. She saves that for her boyfriend(s). At most the only contact I have with her body is licking her to orgasms or sucking on her wonderful breasts. She will occasionally stroke me to get me off, but that’s it.

However, last night she was feeling the need as it has been a few weeks since she was with her boyfriend. She approached me and asked me if I would like to give it a try even though it has been forever. I will tell you that it took a lot of coaxing on her part to get my little penis to respond and get hard enough to penetrate her. And I won’t lie to, I didn’t last long. But she continued to grind against me generating enough friction to get the job done.

I’m not sure how satisfied she was with the experience, but I’m really glad she tried. I had forgotten the feeling as it had been so long. She didn’t promise that it will happen again any time soon. But it was great to relive that closeness after all this time.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried and Skybladecuck
bevw said:
I can’t believe it happened! Becky had me make love to her last night. It has been well over a year since that has happened. She saves that for her boyfriend(s). At most the only contact I have with her body is licking her to orgasms or sucking on her wonderful breasts. She will occasionally stroke me to get me off, but that’s it.

However, last night she was feeling the need as it has been a few weeks since she was with her boyfriend. She approached me and asked me if I would like to give it a try even though it has been forever. I will tell you that it took a lot of coaxing on her part to get my little penis to respond and get hard enough to penetrate her. And I won’t lie to, I didn’t last long. But she continued to grind against me generating enough friction to get the job done.

I’m not sure how satisfied she was with the experience, but I’m really glad she tried. I had forgotten the feeling as it had been so long. She didn’t promise that it will happen again any time soon. But it was great to relive that closeness after all this time.
Happy for you man, who knows, maybe she let you in more often

Friday night Becky was definitely in need of sex and settled for me again. That makes twice this year for us to make love. I didn't think I would ever do it again with her but she must really be needy. I know my little guy can't bring her much pleasure but it must be just enough to tide her over.
She told me that she has been talking to a guy she recently met and he might be a good candidate for her next boyfriend.
Meanwhile I remain in diapers and being her little baby.

Reactions: ckc, WhiteMarried, leahshub and 1 other person
bevw said:
Friday night Becky was definitely in need of sex and settled for me again. That makes twice this year for us to make love. I didn't think I would ever do it again with her but she must really be needy. I know my little guy can't bring her much pleasure but it must be just enough to tide her over.
She told me that she has been talking to a guy she recently met and he might be a good candidate for her next boyfriend.
Meanwhile I remain in diapers and being her little baby.
But still she is giving you a chance, or hope to get in her again, that is great

• Love
Reactions: bevw