Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date

msbevw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2018
A few months back my wife told me that since I couldn’t satisfy her anymore that she was going to get a boyfriend who would. And she did. The reason I can’t satisfy her is that my fantasy life has evolved into me being an adult baby who wears diapers, plastic pants, and sissy dresses. I prefer that role instead of being a husband and making love to my wife.
We were talking last night and I mentioned that I really had no idea how many times she and her boyfriend have had sex (she insists on calling it making love). She told me the following…
They waited until the third date to have full sex… nothing more that a kiss on the first and some mutual touching on the second. Then after the third date they went back to his place and had sex in his bed. She came home afterwards and told me about it. Since then they have been back to his place 3 times, had sex here once when I was gone and once when I was here but in another room, and twice in a hotel room when they went away for a weekend. She recently told me that they have also had sex in a movie theater during a matinee show when they were the only ones in that theater (they loved those reclining seats)!
So they have had sex at least 9 times in the last 3 months. I asked her what the future looked like. She said that she doesn’t plan on stopping as she likes this new arrangement. And since I am so immersed into my baby world she doesn’t see that changing anytime soon. She said that her boyfriend preferred me being a sissy baby and wanted me to be in that roll whenever he is around. And she said that he would be around a lot more so I should get used to it. It was his idea for him to change my diaper the other night so I would get used to him being the man of the house. For a Christmas present he gave me a pacifier that says “I heart Daddy”!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: littlesmallie, Tinynlimpcuck, robbiewillskucku and 13 others
msbevw said:
A few months back my wife told me that since I couldn’t satisfy her anymore, she was going to get a boyfriend who would. And, she did.
Good for your wife. She has stepped up, stepped out and has taken the initiative in finding sexual satisfaction.
msbevw said:
The reason I can’t satisfy her is, my fantasy life has evolved into me being an adult baby who wears diapers, plastic pants, and sissy dresses. I prefer that role instead of being a husband and making love to my wife.
That's interesting. If your need to be an "adult baby" exceeds your wife's expectation that you will satisfy her sexually, I guess that's a choice you can make (and have made). That is, if your wife is willing to be your "adult baby mother" (ABM).

But, how does this fit in with your need to work (I'm assuming you have a job). Do you wear your diapers and plastic pants to work...? Or, do you wear your diapers and plastic pants, plus sissy dresses, only at home...?
msbevw said:
We were talking last night and I mentioned I really had no idea how many times she and her boyfriend have had sex (she insists on calling it making love). She told me the following…. etc .... She recently told me they also had sex in a movie theater, during a matinee when they were the only ones in the theater (they loved those reclining seats)!
Awright.... that sounds very hot and romantic. Obviously your wife and her lover are doing well. (The local multiplex in my town does not have reclining seats, which.... I gather.... are well-designed for fucking.)
msbevw said:
So they have had sex at least 9 times in the last 3 months.
OK.... if that's enough to satisfy your wife. From the point of view of her lover, that definitely sounds sort of lean. You might ask her whether she thinks he has another woman. Or, whether she suspects he's married but is pretending he's single.
msbevw said:
I asked her what the future looks like. She said she doesn’t plan on stopping, as she likes this new arrangement.
I hope you expressed gratitude that your wife did not tell you she's going to divorce you.
msbevw said:
And since I am so immersed in my baby world, she doesn’t see that changing anytime soon.
I hope you're also grateful that your wife is willing to accept your need to be her "adult sissy baby." From the point of view of her need to have a lover, perhaps she even sees it as advantageous.
msbevw said:
She said her boyfriend preferred me being a sissy baby and wanted me to be in that roll whenever he is around.
It's easy to see why he would prefer that....
msbevw said:
And she said he would be around a lot more, so I should get used to it.
Maybe they've decided fucking ~3 times a month is nowhere near enough. Or, maybe they've decided that fucking in front of you, your wife's "adult sissy-baby husband," will be much more of a turn-on. Or, maybe both.
msbevw said:
It was his idea for him to change my diaper the other night so I would get used to him being the man of the house.
Sounds sort of messy.... especially if you poop in your diapers. But, whatever turns him on. No doubt your ABM wife considered it a plus to be relieved of that unpleasant duty.
msbevw said:
For a Christmas present he gave me a pacifier that says “I heart Daddy”!
That was a very low-cost way to make a statement.

Thanks for your interesting and rather out-of-the-ordinary post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, wifeslilone, Ede and 1 other person
msbevw said:
A few months back my wife told me that since I couldn’t satisfy her anymore that she was going to get a boyfriend who would. And she did. The reason I can’t satisfy her is that my fantasy life has evolved into me being an adult baby who wears diapers, plastic pants, and sissy dresses. I prefer that role instead of being a husband and making love to my wife. ..... etc .....
Apparently it isn't all that unusual for married women to keep their husbands in diapers. See (e.g.):

https://www.rawconfessions.com/confession/show/kept-my-new-husband-diapered-from-the-start
and:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...able-with-my-diapers-but-not-this-much.71951/
and:

http://www.voy.com/243054/98.html
If you google "wives who keep their husbands in diapers" (without quotes), you'll see there seem to be quite a few sites on this subject.

Happy New Year! to you, your cuckoldress wife and her lover.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wifeslilone, joelhwood and Sissycdsub
My wife and her boyfriend have progressed quickly, much faster than I expected, and to the point sometimes that it has left me reeling to cope with everything. When we originally talked about her having a boyfriend, I understood her need for it and knew that I would have trouble dealing with many aspects of it. Knowing her personality, I knew that, in all likelihood, she would develop feelings for someone she was being so intimate with. Really, the sex part is the easiest to accept. It’s the way she acts towards him emotionally that I struggle with. He is a real boyfriend, one she enjoys spending time with, talking on the phone with daily, and one she enjoys making plans on how and when they will be together next.
I didn’t think much about how I might be involved in their relationship. I pretty much thought that I would be left home indulging in my baby world while they did their thing. I knew that most likely he would see Baby Bev at some point, but it would be just in passing and our interaction would be limited.
Now it looks like I might be playing a more involved role. She says that he will be around the house more in the new year so all of us will be interacting more and he will be taking a more active role with me as Baby Bev. I’m not sure what that will involve.
I am interested in your thoughts and views on all of this, if you care to share them with me. What do you think I should expect?

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, joelhwood, Sissybabydebbie and 2 others
Msbevw,

Thanks for the update.
msbevw said:
My wife and her boyfriend have progressed quickly, much faster than I expected, and to the point sometimes that it has left me reeling to cope with everything.
Yes. That doesn't seem surprising.
msbevw said:
When we originally talked about her having a boyfriend, I understood her need for it and knew that I would have trouble dealing with many aspects of it.
On the other hand, your hot wife almost certainly has had trouble dealing with your need to be, and the reality of you being, a diapered adult sissy baby who dresses in feminine women's (or young girl's) clothing.
msbevw said:
Knowing her personality, I knew that, in all likelihood, she would develop feelings for someone she was being so intimate with.
That was a reasonable expectation.
msbevw said:
Really, the sex part is the easiest to accept.
Very good. That's a positive adaptation on your part.
msbevw said:
It’s the way she acts towards him emotionally that I struggle with. He is a real boyfriend, one she enjoys spending time with, talking on the phone with daily, and one she enjoys making plans on how and when they will be together next.
Hm.... well.... if your hotwife is in love with her lover in an emotional sense, and does not view their relationship as purely sexual, that does sound like a threat to your marriage.
msbevw said:
I didn’t think much about how I might be involved in their relationship.
Now would be a good time to start thinking about that (if belatedly).
msbevw said:
I pretty much thought I would be left home indulging in my baby world while they did their thing.
I suggest expanding your "baby world" to include doing the things.... actually, the many things.... your wife needs you to do around your and her home, so she will have adequate time and energy to devote to her lover. Specifically, I suggest ordering a copy of, and giving to your hotwife as a gift:

Parker, Janice C., 2012, Make Your Husband Your Maid (paperback; a Kindle edition is also available)

which is available from well-known online publishers; for instance, here:

https://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Husband-Maid/dp/1478260947
(and, of course, read it yourself) — then, proceed accordingly. This would enable you to continue in your adult baby (now cuckold) sissy role, by wearing diapers and plastic panties, while also continuing to dress en femme — with the difference that you would formally dress in a French Maid's outfit each day, with white thigh-high stockings, feminine white lingerie, a short black maid's dress, a short white feminine apron, plus wig and maid's cap — while taking on all the housework tasks, including cooking and kitchen cleanup, that your hotwife needs from you so she and her lover can have a fulfilling relationship.

In other words, if you take on a formal role as your wife's (baby-diapered) maid, you would be performing tasks she actually needs. This would greatly increase the probability (IMO) of her accepting her relationship with you, with her as your boss-wife, on a continuing hopefully-permanent basis, while she also pursues her relationship with her lover.
msbevw said:
I knew that most likely he would see Baby Bev at some point, but it would be just in passing and our interaction would be limited.
Where "Baby Bev" is you, I gather.
msbevw said:
Now it looks like I might be playing a more involved role. She says that he will be around the house more in the new year so all of us will be interacting more and he will be taking a more active role with me as Baby Bev. I’m not sure what that will involve.
It could involve the above.
msbevw said:
I am interested in your thoughts and views on all of this, if you care to share them with me. What do you think I should expect?
I suggest taking the initiative, and... as I suggested above... taking on the role of becoming your hotwife's (soon to become your boss-wife's) diapered cuckold sissy maid, formally dressed as such on a daily basis as described by Ms. Janice C. Parker. If you become your boss-wife's sissy maid, you will be performing work she and her lover both need, thus greatly reducing the probability of her viewing you as an unnecessary burden and kicking you out of your home. And, you could continue to function in your role as your boss-wife's diapered sissy maid even if her lover permanently moves in as the "man of the house."

I hope all this works out well for you, your boss-wife and her lover during the new year.

—Custer

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie and Babydebbie
This is a huge turn on for me. I love the idea of being diapered and being totally sub to wife and her man. Hope it goes well for you and hope you'll continue to update us.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie and Pussyfreebeta
Wife and boyfriend are getting together again tonight and he is staying over. so I should have more to tell very soon. sissy husband.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, KingsTroop, h5t6ca and 4 others
msbevw said:
Wife and boyfriend are getting together again tonight and he is staying over. so I should have more to tell very soon.
Very good. Please continue to keep us informed.

When I got home last night from an appointment, I walked into the living room to find the two of them cuddling on the sofa watching a movie. I had no idea he was coming over. My wife grinned at me and said “Surprise! Why don’t we get you changed into your bedtime clothes and then come join us until it’s your bedtime? Bring your blankie and paci with you.”

So the two of us went into my nursery and changed me into a diaper, plastic panty, and short baby nighty, then reluctantly went back to join him. She told me to sit on the floor with my blankie, then proceeded to ask me about my evening like this whole thing was all quite normal. After I finished, she asked if I had any further thoughts on my age “presentation” and growing up. “I don’t think you are really ready to get out of diapers yet, are you?”

I embarrassingly replied that I wanted to stay in diapers a while longer. The he said, “You love your diapers and should stay in them at least through summer so you can play outside in them.” I was really surprised to hear him weigh in on this. And just like that it was decided that diapers would be a part of my life for a while longer.

At 8:30 I was sent to bed with a bottle. Lullaby music was playing on my Alexa so I never heard any more out of them. I don’t know how long he stayed (he was gone when I woke up this morning) or if they messed around last night (of course they did!).

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, Pussyfreebeta, Norse92 and 5 others
msbevw said:
The my wife said, “I don’t think you are really ready to get out of diapers yet, are you?” .......... At 8:30 I was sent to bed with a bottle. Lullaby music was playing on my Alexa. ..........
Very good, Msbevw. I encourage you to keep up your role as your sexy wife's "adult baby," which seems to fit well with her having taken a (real adult) lover.

When my wife and her boyfriend go out I'm often left at home tied to the bed. As I obviously can't go to the toilet im ****** to wear nappies. Sometimes I'm left like this over night and have to pee into it

Reactions: SquirmingSub, Creaminside, ckc and 2 others
Sissyjohn said:
When my wife and her boyfriend go out I'm often left at home tied to the bed. As I obviously can't go to the toilet im ****** to wear nappies. Sometimes I'm left like this over night and have to pee into it
Sounds pretty hot

Reactions: ckc and MyWifeDatesNow
Last night I had my weekly poker here. My poker room is set up in the basement and the guys just let themselves in the side door and come on down without having to knock. Game starts at six and around 8 I went upstairs to get more ice. I heard voices coming from the living room so I went to check it out.

There sat Linda and boyfriend, curled up on the sofa watching TV… while I had a bunch of poker guys right below them. I had no idea he was going to be here. Linda just acted like it was perfectly normal and asked how I was doing. I was so shocked that I muttered a “hello”, then went back downstairs.

Needless to say I had a tough time concentrating the rest of the night. The game broke up just before 1:00am and when I went upstairs the bedroom door was closed so I had no idea if he was in there or had left.

I didn’t see Linda the next morning as she had to be gone by 7:30 and I was still in bed then, so I didn’t get a chance to ask if he had slept over. She snuck in sometime and left a bottle for me but didn’t say anything.

That’s two evening in a row that he had been here. I know she said that she would be seeing more of him in the new year but I didn’t expect it to be this often.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Sissybabydebbie, Pussyfreebeta and 2 others
Nothing wrong with that. If a husband can't please his wife, and she wants him in diapers, it is ok. I have been tied and left, having to pee on myself by ex wife. When she put cloth diapers togeather to fit me, I kinda liked the humiliation, even more than being in panties.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, MyWifeDatesNow, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
msbevw said:
That’s two evening in a row that he had been here. I know she said that she would be seeing more of him in the new year but I didn’t expect it to be this often.

No matter the individual fetish or lifestyle choices that we include within our marriage relationships; while this is not the case for all wives within the lifestyle there is a growing number of them that prefer to have somewhat committed boyfriends and as they develop a deeper connection, they will eventually begin to spend more and more time together. In your case, you have made a choice that works for you and your wife and she has taken a much more regular boyfriend to be her sexual partner that could develop into much more. She may eventually suggest that you wear a form of dypers on a much more regular basis, not simply when the boyfriend is present within the home.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, Norse92 and MyWifeDatesNow
Well, SquirminSub, it’s been decided by Linda and her boyfriend, and the outcome is no surprise I’m sure. My “regular underwear” will be diapers for the foreseeable future, just like a baby. When diapers are not practical then training pants will be substituted, and almost always both will be worn with plastic diaper covers. And panties, even frilly ruffled panties, will only be allowed on very special occasions (not sure what those might be). So my nearly one hundred panties in my panty drawer are being replaced with plastic diaper covers and training pants, stuff that I will wear daily. And the diapers are to be used as intended whenever possible. I guess I have been kind of asking for this and it is finally really happening. I hope I’m happy with the reality of this fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, Sissycdsub, Pussyfreebeta and 3 others
msbevw said:
....... My “regular underwear” will be diapers for the foreseeable future, just like a baby.
Very good.
msbevw said:
When diapers are not practical then training pants will be substituted.
? What are "training pants"? What do they look like?
msbevw said:
..... And, almost always both will be worn with plastic diaper covers.
Excellent. That sounds acceptable.
msbevw said:
And panties, even frilly ruffled panties, will only be allowed on very special occasions (not sure what those might be). So my nearly one hundred panties in my panty drawer are being replaced....
Very impressive. I wonder how many cuckolds, whose wives keep them in feminine panties, can afford 100 pairs of them. I would think that would have filled more than one panty drawer.
msbevw said:
..... with plastic diaper covers and training pants that I will wear daily.
OK — I guess this too sounds reasonable. But, has your boss-wife and "adult baby mother" actually been able to purchase 100 diapers (etc.) for you, to replace all your feminine panties? If so, they must have been impressed at the baby supply store.
msbevw said:
And the diapers are to be used as intended whenever possible.
Well yes, of course. As an ancillary benefit, no doubt your poker buddies will be impressed by how long you seem to be capable of not excusing yourself to go to the bathroom, especially if you-all drink beer during your poker games.
msbevw said:
I guess I have been kind of asking for this and it is finally really happening. I hope I’m happy with the reality of this fantasy.
You can probably be confident your boss-wife is happy with your situation, since it is facilitating her having a lover she sees frequently (other than, possibly, the inconvenience of her having to change your diapers as your "adult baby mother") — but, maybe both she and her lover she is cuckolding you with consider that a small price to pay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie
msbevw said:
Well, SquirminSub, it’s been decided by Linda and her boyfriend, and the outcome is no surprise I’m sure. My “regular underwear” will be diapers for the foreseeable future, just like a baby. When diapers are not practical then training pants will be substituted, and almost always both will be worn with plastic diaper covers. And panties, even frilly ruffled panties, will only be allowed on very special occasions (not sure what those might be). So my nearly one hundred panties in my panty drawer are being replaced with plastic diaper covers and training pants, stuff that I will wear daily. And the diapers are to be used as intended whenever possible. I guess I have been kind of asking for this and it is finally really happening. I hope I’m happy with the reality of this fantasy.

First off you have a lot more panties than I, I have roughly 45 (panties/thongs) of my own and my wife does make available assorted styles of hers that are similar to the ones that I have of my own. We do not do the frilly ruffles, we share the ones that are much more traditional feminine undies from Victoria Secret. My current wife is not much into diapers although a prior girlfriend was all into them, or should I say more into the plastic diaper covers and how they could be used.

Do your poker buddies know of your lifestyle choice?

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, Norse92 and MyWifeDatesNow
The only people who know about the diapers are my wife and her boyfriend at this point. I'm sure is will change in the future. Wearing diapers all the time means having to chose my outerwear carefully. My pants can't be too tight and shirts are left untucked to help cover any bulges.
I've been wearing panties for many years so have collected over 100 pairs. Also have 20-30 bras. those are now put away and the diapers have taken over. I do have 15 plastic diaper covers and I'm sure that number will continue to grow.
Her boyfriend is over several evenings a week and they are getting more physical and passionate in front of me. He is also being more bossy of me and insists that I am wearing baby clothes whenever he is here. He has said that as the weather warms that I can expect to be going outside more in baby clothes. So far none of my friends are aware of any of this but that may change.

diaper cover panties.jpg diaper time1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, Tinynlimpcuck, BabyDickCoreyB and 3 others