• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
Life goes on, and most of the time, it’s pretty routine and uneventful. That has been the case for most of October, I’m afraid. Boring!!
Sounds as if your overall core and extended relationship and lifestyle choices have stabilized, becoming somewhat of the new normal for all of you! I would not call that boring, or even uneventful, as I would call that a success considering your overall stated preferred direction and with consideration that your initial fears now seem to have been addressed.

msbevw said:
I was taken on a shopping outing by Mommy Karen and her mother recently. Nothing outstanding took place during the outing, just shopping a few stores for baby-related items. I’m happy to report that, for me, it was pretty uneventful as neither of them did anything to draw attention to the fact they were shopping for baby supplies for an adult baby.
When these types of trips seem to be part of the norm and uneventful, you are doing well, and all involved have seemingly accepted the respective roles. So there is not need to bring special attention to it unless you feel that there needs to be some level of additional attention!

msbevw said:
Linda and Jim are together pretty much full time when not working. The one big news is that they are planning a week-long trip in a few weeks to Las Vegas with Samantha and Travis.
It is good that Linda and Jim have been openly accepted/embraced as a couple by others in the neighborhood and have continued to develop their connection, their friendship as a couple with another couple. Something that we all know should help strengthen their bond as a couple when they are accepted so openly as a couple while the full dynamic is known.

It is good to read that Linda and Jim will be travel as a couple with their friends Samantha and Travis to Las Vegas for a week-long trip. Ideally they will have a safe, enjoyable and pleasurable trip. Enjoying each other as a couple and time together with the other couple. Hopefully you are excited for Linda and Jim, showing them excitement and comperion towards Linda. As there been any discussion that you know of between Linda and Jim about him moving into the home as the head of the household while then leasing his house out?

msbevw said:
They will be leaving me in the care of Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark during their absence. I’m sure Daddy Mark is looking forward to having me in his “care” for a full uninterrupted week.
It is great that Linda has a stable adult-baby arrangement established for you so that she can take trips like this with Jim and or whom ever she is dating. Ideally, you have a reached a point in your lifestyle choice were you would never be left at home alone ever again! Are you looking forward to taking care of Mark's needs?

Reactions: leahswannabe, msbevw and AZLizanne
I think that speaks volumes that everyone has settled into their preferred roles so well that even the neighbors are more than just accepting as Samantha and Travis are going to Las Vegas with Linda and Jim who have definitely embraced each other as their relationship grows. How long before Linda and Jim take the next step and Jim moves in and assumes the role as head of the household, Linda's man and Baby Bev's daddy fulltime? Daddy Mark has to be very happy that baby will be in his care for an entire week. I'm sure baby will get a lot of Daddy Mark's attention all week and Gramma can spoil baby. How fun for baby!

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, msbevw and SquirmingSub
AZLizanne said:
I think that speaks volumes that everyone has settled into their preferred roles so well that even the neighbors are more than just accepting as Samantha and Travis are going to Las Vegas with Linda and Jim who have definitely embraced each other as their relationship grows. How long before Linda and Jim take the next step and Jim moves in and assumes the role as head of the household, Linda's man and Baby Bev's daddy fulltime? Daddy Mark has to be very happy that baby will be in his care for an entire week. I'm sure baby will get a lot of Daddy Mark's attention all week and Gramma can spoil baby. How fun for baby!
I think I am more nervous about Linda and Jim going away on vacation then I am excited by it. Jim likes to play home game poker, but neither he or Linda are big on gambling, so I'm not sure why they decided to go to las Vegas for their get-away vacation. It was his idea to go there. Does he have other ideas in mind?
Linda and I were over at Mommy Karen and Daddy Mark's house last night. Actually, I was already there, having spent the day in Mommy Karen's and Gramma's care. Mommy Linda just joined us after work. Of course Mommy Karen had me all dressed in a cute short baby dress that allowed my diapered bottom to stick out. Mommy Linda just loves how Mommy Karen babies me as I am always at my sissiest when at her place. They talked about Linda's and Jim's trip some, but mostly about the care I would receive from Karen and Mark. Daddy Mark even looked a little embarrassed when Mommy Linda asked him if he was going to use me fully during that week. His red face answered for him as Mommies Linda and Karen laughed at him.
I have a difficult time being in full-time baby mode because I am still working my job, though from home full time. So that allows me to be dressed however I want. But I still have to think and act as an adult during my working hours. I usually wrap up by 2:00 and have the rest of the day to fully indulge my infancy. Mommy Linda has suggested that I use some personal time off while they are in Las Vegas so I can have a "vacation" fully as Baby.
I have my own nursery room at both houses, complete with crib, changing table, high chair, and numerous toys and stuffed animals. There is a closet full of baby clothes and diapers so I don't need to bring anything with me regardless of what house I am in. And, actually, the same is true at Daddy Jim's house as he has set up a full nursery there as well. What a lucky baby I am.
I know Linda and Jim have discussed selling one of the houses in the past but I don't know if anything has been decided as I am not involved in those decisions. Jim's house is bigger and sits at the end of a cul-de-sac so it has a better property than our house. But our kids grew up in our house and return to visit a few times a year, so that is something they have to factor in. As for divorce, Linda and I really haven't had a true marriage in several years, especially when it comes to sex. I'm sure our kids wouldn't be surprised, and I guess I wouldn't either if Linda told me it was going to happen someday.
I do not have any sexual contact with Mommy Karen or Linda. So, my so called sex life consists of me pleasing both daddies however they desire. I would never try anything with my babysitters as it would be totally inappropriate to do so. Occasionally both mommies will massage my baby pee pee when changing my diapers and let me squirt, but that's all I get.
I am enjoying my life as a baby and starting to get used to outsiders seeing or discovering that I am an adult baby. So, I must admit that life is pretty good for all of us.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB and sissybbstephanie
msbevw said:
I know Linda and Jim have discussed selling one of the houses in the past but I don't know if anything has been decided as I am not involved in those decisions. Jim's house is bigger and sits at the end of a cul-de-sac so it has a better property than our house. But our kids grew up in our house and return to visit a few times a year, so that is something they have to factor in. As for divorce, Linda and I really haven't had a true marriage in several years, especially when it comes to sex. I'm sure our kids wouldn't be surprised, and I guess I wouldn't either if Linda told me it was going to happen someday.
If Ms. Linda divorces you and moves in with your friend Jim (in his house, presumably), leaving you to be an adult-baby on your own (in your present house, presumably, or wherever you choose to live), they may find "the thrill is gone" — to quote a line from a Muddy Waters blues number — due to no longer having a forbidden relationship.

Consequently, Ms. Linda and Jim may find that having to live together as a conventional married couple is less idyllic than they may be assuming it would be.

Reactions: msbevw
msbevw said:
I think I am more nervous about Linda and Jim going away on vacation then I am excited by it. Jim likes to play home game poker, but neither he or Linda are big on gambling, so I'm not sure why they decided to go to las Vegas for their get-away vacation. It was his idea to go there. Does he have other ideas in mind?
Why be nervous, my wife and I both go to Las Vegas from time to time and either of us are gamblers. Pre-Covid, we would often go for business, for the entertaining shows, other sights that are around the area and even the people watching in the evenings. Yes, there is a wide range of things that can be done in Las Vegas during the day and during the evening if you have the stamina. So it is not always about the gambling!

msbevw said:
Mommy Linda has suggested that I use some personal time off while they are in Las Vegas so I can have a "vacation" fully as Baby.
Linda has a good idea, maybe you should take some of that week off, maybe not the whole week off, but at least some of that week off while they are away on vacation so that you can be in full baby mode.

msbevw said:
I know Linda and Jim have discussed selling one of the houses in the past but I don't know if anything has been decided as I am not involved in those decisions. Jim's house is bigger and sits at the end of a cul-de-sac so it has a better property than our house. But our kids grew up in our house and return to visit a few I times a year, so that is something they have to factor in.
Sounds like Linda and Jim are at least talking about the future. In my prior remarks I had wondered if they were considering living together and leasing one out, although if they area talking about selling one of them, it would seem that they are even closer in terms as a couple they we may have initially thought they might have been.

msbevw said:
As for divorce, Linda and I really haven't had a true marriage in several years, especially when it comes to sex. I'm sure our kids wouldn't be surprised, and I guess I wouldn't either if Linda told me it was going to happen someday.
You two had touched on the topic some time back, so it would be the biggest shock to anyone.

Reactions: cuckhub
AZLizanne said:
The list is perfect and would suggest that baby be rewarded for being a good little girl by being able to pick out a baby toy, doll or stuffed animal fitting someone of toddler age.
I might also point out that since baby goes through some many diapers a day that mommy and daddy should switch to cloth diapers and plastic panties. Much more cost effective, better for the environment and even more babyish. They could contract with a diaper service and since it's probably going to be neighborhood public knowledge after this weekend that Ms. Linda is mommy to an adult baby why not have fresh cloth diapers delivered weekly. I imagine that baby would enjoy a soft, fluffy cloth diaper being pinned on her and even more so when she runs her baby clittie against her hands, mattress or stuffed animals like other babies. But this baby knows what she's doing and should be stopped by using a pretty pink chastity.
Yesterday I saw a delivery van with "Diaper Delivery Service" printed on the side. I didn't know there was a service like that still around. Mommy Linda was with me and saw it too. She has always preferred disposible diapers for me for convenience sake, but that truck seemed to raise her interest in trying cloth diapers. She never wanted to mess with handling wet or messy diapers and having a stinky diaper pail sitting around. Now, I'm not so sure as she said she thinks it would be funny to have a weekly diaper service coming to our house so the neighbors could see it picking up and dropping off diapers for me.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside, cuckhub and 1 other person
AZLizanne said:
The four "adults" leave next Sunday for Las Vegas. Mommy and Daddy have been acting a lot more affectionate this past week, kissing and hugging all the time in front of me. They are really looking forward to their trip.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB and leahswannabe
msbevw said:
Yesterday I saw a delivery van with "Diaper Delivery Service" printed on the side. I didn't know there was a service like that still around. Mommy Linda was with me and saw it too. She has always preferred disposible diapers for me for convenience sake, but that truck seemed to raise her interest in trying cloth diapers. She never wanted to mess with handling wet or messy diapers and having a stinky diaper pail sitting around. Now, I'm not so sure as she said she thinks it would be funny to have a weekly diaper service coming to our house so the neighbors could see it picking up and dropping off diapers for me.
Now that most of the neighbors know about Baby Bev having a weekly diaper delivery service doesn't seem to be such a big deal and would stop putting all those disposable diapers in the landfill. Besides being pinned into cloth diapers and having to use plastic panties is so much more babyish and would give baby a cute waddle. For those who don't know about baby it will raise the question as to why a couple with no small children would hire a diaper service. Of course it could be spun off as an adult with with an incontinence problem without having to mention one of the adults living as an adult baby.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, msbevw and cuckhub
msbevw said:
The four "adults" leave next Sunday for Las Vegas. Mommy and Daddy have been acting a lot more affectionate this past week, kissing and hugging all the time in front of me. They are really looking forward to their trip.
I'd bet that Jim sold Mommy Linda on the idea of going to Las Vegas to get married as they are living much like any married couple complete with an adorable baby girl which probably explains all the displays of affection in front of baby as they are excited to be getting married. Samantha and Travis are going to be their witnesses. Furthermore when they return they'll tell Baby Bev that Jim is no her new daddy and Mommy has a new husband. It might not be a legal marriage but they decided to make their relationship permanent. Spending the week in Las Vegas after the wedding will serve as their honeymoon If it's true it'll be sad that Baby Bev didn't get to be the flower girl at mommy's wedding. Poor baby

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: msbevw and cuckhub
AZLizanne said:
I'd bet that Jim sold Mommy Linda on the idea of going to Las Vegas to get married as they are living much like any married couple complete with an adorable baby girl which probably explains all the displays of affection in front of baby as they are excited to be getting married. Samantha and Travis are going to be their witnesses. Furthermore when they return they'll tell Baby Bev that Jim is no her new daddy and Mommy has a new husband. It might not be a legal marriage but they decided to make their relationship permanent. Spending the week in Las Vegas after the wedding will serve as their honeymoon If it's true it'll be sad that Baby Bev didn't get to be the flower girl at mommy's wedding. Poor baby
Very erotic.
While a little far-fetched, maybe Jim has paid off a Vegas attorney to arrange a "quickie divorce" and the marriage will be dissolved and Mommy Linda and Jim will be married for real!

• Wow
Reactions: msbevw and AZLizanne
cuckhub said:
Very erotic.
While a little far-fetched, maybe Jim has paid off a Vegas attorney to arrange a "quickie divorce" and the marriage will be dissolved and Mommy Linda and Jim will be married for real!
It makes one wonder if Mommy Linda and Jim didn't have it all planned to have Baby Bev sign some papers telling her that reading them wasn't important and to just sign but in reality they were divorce papers and she was now free to actually marry Jim. After all Baby Bev is just a minor child in their eyes and the adults who control her life don't need her consent in such matters just like if mommy decides to hire a diaper service and switch baby to cloth diapers.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie and cuckhub
cuckhub said:
Very erotic.
Considering what the direction that this thread has gone into over the life of the thread, nothing is really that far-fetched considering as divorce had been previously discussed and even approached although that all took place with a man prior to Jim.

AZLizanne said:
It makes one wonder if Mommy Linda and Jim didn't have it all planned to have Baby Bev sign some papers telling her that reading them wasn't important and to just sign but in reality they were divorce papers and she was now free to actually marry Jim.
Considering the past scenario when they were previously talking about a divovce, yes, it could have been possible that the divorce paperwork was previously signed by Baby Bev and simply forgotten about although that is something only Linda and baby bev would know at this point!

Reactions: cuckhub
Linda and Jim are leaving Friday for Las Vegas with our neighbors, Samantha and Travis. Someone said they thought it sounded like Linda and Jim are going on their honeymoon, but why would they take our friends along on a honeymoon? All I know is that Linda seems really excited about going and has bought a new dress that she won't show me. Says I have to wait until she returns unless she sends me photos of her in it.
The other development is last night we had a visitor. Fortunately, though I was wearing a diaper, I was dressed pretty normally for the early evening. Mommy Linda hadn't insisted that I change for bed right after dinner because she knew there was someone coming later. She opened the door to greet the woman who came in carrying a sample case and a binder notebook. I was shocked when I came into the living room where they were seated when I saw printed on the side of the notebook "Green Diaper Service". Linda had set up an appointment with the diaper service and this woman was here to talk about their services.
Linda told me to sit down next to her, then proceeded to inform the woman that the diaper service was for me. The woman, Gloria, didn't act the least bit surprised by the fact that the diapers were intended for a grown man, so I gathered that Linda had informed her when setting up the appointment. The next 30 minutes were spent with Gloria asking questions (How often is he diapered? Does he use the diapers for all needs? Does he have trouble with present diapers not holding enough and leaking? Would you prefer generic white diapers or diapers with a print design on them?), while I sat there mum and beet red listening to Linda answering all the questions, occasionally giving me a smile and gentle touch on my leg.
Gloria showed us several samples of cloth diapers that looked babyish even though they were for adults, explained their service contracts, and discussed quantities and frequencies of delivery. She left with a promise to get a quote back quickly to Linda. As she was leaving she looked at me and said "I am sure you will love being in cloth diapers as they feel so good."
As I was closing the door I noticed her car had a Green Diaper Service sign on the door. I just know all of my neighbors had to have seen it!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, maresi simone, sissybbstephanie and 4 others
msbevw said:
Linda and Jim are leaving Friday for Las Vegas with our neighbors, Samantha and Travis. Someone said they thought it sounded like Linda and Jim are going on their honeymoon, but why would they take our friends along on a honeymoon? All I know is that Linda seems really excited about going and has bought a new dress that she won't show me. Says I have to wait until she returns unless she sends me photos of her in it.
There would be nothing wrong with taking friends to Las Vegas for entertaining fun and or even creative marriages with the honeymoon that would follow. Then again, as previously mentioned, there is a lot of fun that can be had in Las Vegas. I am sure that you are excited about the unknown and the images that are to follow.

msbevw said:
Gloria showed us several samples of cloth diapers that looked babyish even though they were for adults, explained their service contracts, and discussed quantities and frequencies of delivery. She left with a promise to get a quote back quickly to Linda. As she was leaving she looked at me and said "I am sure you will love being in cloth diapers as they feel so good."
It would seem that Linda will have some options available for you in the future if she were to opt to go down the path of cloth diapers.

msbevw said:
As I was closing the door I noticed her car had a Green Diaper Service sign on the door. I just know all of my neighbors had to have seen it!
It is clear that your neighbors all will know of your lifestyle choice(s) sooner then later if they do not already know of them by now.

Reactions: AZLizanne, cuckhub and msbevw
SquirmingSub said:
There would be nothing wrong with taking friends to Las Vegas for entertaining fun and or even creative marriages with the honeymoon that would follow. Then again, as previously mentioned, there is a lot of fun that can be had in Las Vegas. I am sure that you are excited about the unknown and the images that are to follow.

It would seem that Linda will have some options available for you in the future if she were to opt to go down the path of cloth diapers.

It is clear that your neighbors all will know of your lifestyle choice(s) sooner then later if they do not already know of them by now.
Yes it seems that those neighbors who aren't aware of your chosen lifestyle will be aware that someone in the hose is in diapers. Of course some already know that Baby Bev is not only in diapers but living as an adult baby most of the time. Mommy Linda will have to train herself in diapering baby in cloth diapers as her children including Baby Bev have been in disposables. She'll also have to train Jim, Mommy Karen, Daddy Mark, Gramma and Trudy in diapering baby in cloth diapers. Mommy Linda should probably request the woman from the diaper service conduct a short class on diapering an adult. She wouldn't need to know baby has clothes suited for a baby girl just that needs to be diapered. I wonder if Mommy Karen will order the diaper service to make a stop at their house since baby spends a lot of time there.
Perhaps when Mommy and Daddy get back from their trip to Las Vegas for whatever reason they hold a "baby shower" and introduce Baby Bev to the neighborhood for real. Or maybe the party will be a wedding reception for the new happily married couple!

• Wow
Reactions: cuckhub, SquirmingSub and msbevw
AZLizanne said:
Mommy Linda should probably request the woman from the diaper service conduct a short class on diapering an adult. She wouldn't need to know baby has clothes suited for a baby girl just that needs to be diapered. I wonder if Mommy Karen will order the diaper service to make a stop at their house since baby spends a lot of time there.
Now that sounds like a great idea, it would do them all good. So they all know how to properly use cloth diapers since it is truly a very different process then disposable diapers.

AZLizanne said:
Perhaps when Mommy and Daddy get back from their trip to Las Vegas for whatever reason they hold a "baby shower" and introduce Baby Bev to the neighborhood for real. Or maybe the party will be a wedding reception for the new happily married couple!
Again, another series of great ideas for the new couple and for baby Bev now that everything is generally out in the open.

Reactions: cuckhub and AZLizanne
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife. She has stepped up, stepped out and has taken the initiative in finding sexual satisfaction.

That's interesting. If your need to be an "adult baby" exceeds your wife's expectation that you will satisfy her sexually, I guess that's a choice you can make (and have made). That is, if your wife is willing to be your "adult baby mother" (ABM).

But, how does this fit in with your need to work (I'm assuming you have a job). Do you wear your diapers and plastic pants to work...? Or, do you wear your diapers and plastic pants, plus sissy dresses, only at home...?

Awright.... that sounds very hot and romantic. Obviously your wife and her lover are doing well. (The local multiplex in my town does not have reclining seats, which.... I gather.... are well-designed for fucking.)

OK.... jeśli to wystarczy, żeby zadowolić twoją żonę. Z punktu widzenia jej kochanka to zdecydowanie brzmi trochę szczupło. Możesz zapytać ją, czy myśli, że ma inną kobietę. Albo czy podejrzewa, że jest żonaty, ale udaje, że jest kawalerem.

Mam nadzieję, że wyraziłeś wdzięczność za to, że twoja żona nie powiedziała ci, że zamierza się z tobą rozwieść.

Mam nadzieję, że jesteś również wdzięczny, że twoja żona jest gotowa zaakceptować twoją potrzebę bycia jej „dorosłym, maminsynkowym dzieckiem”. Z punktu widzenia jej potrzeby posiadania kochanka, być może nawet uważa to za korzystne.

Łatwo zrozumieć, dlaczego wolałby to...

Może zdecydowali, że pieprzenie się ~3 razy w miesiącu to za mało. A może zdecydowali, że pieprzenie się na twoich oczach, „dorosły mąż-męska babcia” twojej żony, będzie o wiele bardziej podniecający. A może jedno i drugie.

Brzmi trochę niechlujnie... zwłaszcza jeśli robisz kupę w pieluchach. Ale cokolwiek go kręci. Bez wątpienia twoja żona z ABM uważała za plus zwolnienie z tego nieprzyjemnego obowiązku.

To był bardzo tani sposób na złożenie oświadczenia.

Dziękuję za interesujący i dość nietypowy post.
Moja żona potrzebuje

Screenshot_2021-10-22-16-36-56-43.jpg

• Angry
Ede said:
Moja żona potrzebuje

Screenshot_2021-10-22-16-36-56-43.jpg
Thank you for your reply, Ms. Ede. (Unfortunately I can't comment further, since I don't speak your language.)

• Angry
Custer Laststand said:
Dziękuję za odpowiedź, pani Ede. (Niestety nie mogę dalej komentować, ponieważ nie mówię w Twoim jęz

• Angry
My wife needs big dick

• Angry

Users who are viewing this thread