• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
msbevw said:
This is how I look this Christmas, but older of course.
Ghijt
shirley Temple baby1.jpeg Shirley Temple3.jpg
What a perfect look for an adorable baby who will be spending time family and friends throughout the holidays. This will certainly reinforce your infantile status with anyone who might have not known how fully immersed in the lifestyle you are and allows you to further regress in your own mind. Big sister seems to enjoy pushing your boundaries as your new juvenile hair style would indicate.
2022 seems poised to be a big year for baby as her mommy and daddy make some decisions that will no doubt have an influence on baby's future. I wish her all the best in whatever the future holds for her.

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, msbevw and WhiteMarried
AZLizanne said:
What a perfect look for an adorable baby who will be spending time family and friends throughout the holidays. This will certainly reinforce your infantile status with anyone who might have not known how fully immersed in the lifestyle you are and allows you to further regress in your own mind. Big sister seems to enjoy pushing your boundaries as your new juvenile hair style would indicate.
2022 seems poised to be a big year for baby as her mommy and daddy make some decisions that will no doubt have an influence on baby's future. I wish her all the best in whatever the future holds for her.
I just wish 2022 will be kind to him

Reactions: msbevw
I am truly a baby girl in everyone's eyes now. That was fully brought home this past week.
Big sister, Kim, has totally taken on the task of caring for her baby sister and former father. The past few days she has barely left my side and hates to leave me unattended for very long. She is always changing my diapers, wet or dirty, dressing me in cute baby girl outfits with tights over my diaper and plastic baby panties. And with my newly permed hair, she is constantly styling it and putting bows or ribbons in my hair to drive home the point that I am a baby girl.
Mommy and Daddy did not have to take care of me since she has gotten here as she feeds me, bathes me, and puts me to bed every night (at eight o'clock!). Mommy loves it that Kim is calling Jim "Dad" now and made sure all of his presents from her were addressed to Dad.
Mommy and Daddy are so much in love and it shows to everyone who sees them. They are constantly holding hands and kissing, and even managed to "sneak" off to bed Christmas afternoon for a quickie. Kim commented to them when they came out of the bedroom "I hope you are fully rested".
And speaking of everyone knowing about all of us... I must tell you about Christmas Eve. We had finished dinner and were relaxing when we hear something out front of the house. Daddy opened the door and there was a group of Christmas carolers made up of people in the neighborhood. It's been a tradition here for many years and our family has always joined them walking around the neighborhood sing for over an hour.
It was unseasonably warm here this Christmas and Mommy and Kim couldn't wait to join them. Karen and Mark had gotten me an adult size stroller and left it here for this week. Mommy went and got the stroller from the garage while Kim dressed me in my coat and scarf. They got me loaded in the stroller and Kim pushed me in it while Mommy and Daddy walked hand-in-hand behind us. We caught up with the carolers and joined the group. In between houses they all took turns coming over to see me. Several of the ladies talked to Mommy and Daddy saying that the had heard that they were together now and I had taken a different role in the family. They all seemed pleased and accepting of our family dynamics, one of the ladies even taking a turn to push my stroller and commenting that she had seen the diaper service vehicle in our driveway.
So now the entire neighborhood knows about us. And, from what I could tell, no one was uncomfortable with it.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sissychas, BabyDickCoreyB, SquirmingSub and 3 others
msbevw said:
I am truly a baby girl in everyone's eyes now. That was fully brought home this past week.
Big sister, Kim, has totally taken on the task of caring for her baby sister and former father. The past few days she has barely left my side and hates to leave me unattended for very long. She is always changing my diapers, wet or dirty, dressing me in cute baby girl outfits with tights over my diaper and plastic baby panties. And with my newly permed hair, she is constantly styling it and putting bows or ribbons in my hair to drive home the point that I am a baby girl.
Mommy and Daddy did not have to take care of me since she has gotten here as she feeds me, bathes me, and puts me to bed every night (at eight o'clock!). Mommy loves it that Kim is calling Jim "Dad" now and made sure all of his presents from her were addressed to Dad.
Mommy and Daddy are so much in love and it shows to everyone who sees them. They are constantly holding hands and kissing, and even managed to "sneak" off to bed Christmas afternoon for a quickie. Kim commented to them when they came out of the bedroom "I hope you are fully rested".
And speaking of everyone knowing about all of us... I must tell you about Christmas Eve. We had finished dinner and were relaxing when we hear something out front of the house. Daddy opened the door and there was a group of Christmas carolers made up of people in the neighborhood. It's been a tradition here for many years and our family has always joined them walking around the neighborhood sing for over an hour.
It was unseasonably warm here this Christmas and Mommy and Kim couldn't wait to join them. Karen and Mark had gotten me an adult size stroller and left it here for this week. Mommy went and got the stroller from the garage while Kim dressed me in my coat and scarf. They got me loaded in the stroller and Kim pushed me in it while Mommy and Daddy walked hand-in-hand behind us. We caught up with the carolers and joined the group. In between houses they all took turns coming over to see me. Several of the ladies talked to Mommy and Daddy saying that the had heard that they were together now and I had taken a different role in the family. They all seemed pleased and accepting of our family dynamics, one of the ladies even taking a turn to push my stroller and commenting that she had seen the diaper service vehicle in our driveway.
So now the entire neighborhood knows about us. And, from what I could tell, no one was uncomfortable with it.
Magnificent,i think things are pretty well and going in the right direction.
Also,clearly your wife had understand the type of relation and how will it be between you and her going forward

Reactions: AZLizanne and msbevw
This is going to be a different and interesting week. My daughter, Kim, is leaving in a few minutes to head home. But she said that she is going to call or face-time me every day this week and next during my three week immersion time and see how I am doing as well as to try to convince me to continue my full-time baby experience after the three weeks is up. she is such a good big sister.
Meanwhile Mommy LInda is home all week while Daddy JIm is working so she and I will have a lot of alone time together. That will be good for us I'm sure. Of course it's been awhile since she has had to care for me solo for any length of time. I hope she can handle me. LOL

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and 2 others
I have to say I wish I could find a diapered sissy husband like yourself to go to their place and dress and be diapered and have a diapered sissy play day. Lol. Can't remember who it was I found someplace was south central or central Illinois area someplace. Was looking for diapered sissy playmate for the diapered sissy husband and I remember seeing it and wishing as would be fun to make the drive to play together for a day lol

16157941593045929637796749366443.jpg 20210304_100211.jpg 16323920657033050984254978619754   (1).jpg 20210501_105552.jpg

• Love
Reactions: msbevw and sissybbstephanie
It's great being home with Mommy Linda. She asked me on Monday if I truly wanted to experience being a baby all this week and I said yes. So she told me that she and Daddy Jim will treat me totally as a baby girl until next Monday morning, then we will revisit this.
So far the experience has been great, though the baby food leaves something to be desired. I have barely spoken in the last two days, only a few words to get my point across. I spend all day playing with my new toys, watching children shows on TV, and lots of naps and diaper changes. It took some getting used to using my diapers for "everything", but I am doing it.
Paula, the diaper service lady was here on Monday and stayed for almost an hour watching me be a baby and talking to Mommy about her one-year-old baby girl. she loved my little girl hairstyle and the cute baby dress I had on, especially since she could easily see my diapered bottom on display.
I think Mommy and Daddy enjoy seeing me in my baby state. They are showing a lot of affection towards each other while watching me be a baby. And they can't wait to get me off to bed at 8:00 and then rush off to the bedroom. I hear them every night making love while I am trying to fall asleep. After all of these months together, they still have a strong sexual appetite and are fucking like bunnies.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
It's great being home with Mommy Linda. She asked me on Monday if I truly wanted to experience being a baby all this week and I said yes. So she told me that she and Daddy Jim will treat me totally as a baby girl until next Monday morning, then we will revisit this.
So far the experience has been great, though the baby food leaves something to be desired. I have barely spoken in the last two days, only a few words to get my point across. I spend all day playing with my new toys, watching children shows on TV, and lots of naps and diaper changes. It took some getting used to using my diapers for "everything", but I am doing it.
Paula, the diaper service lady was here on Monday and stayed for almost an hour watching me be a baby and talking to Mommy about her one-year-old baby girl. she loved my little girl hairstyle and the cute baby dress I had on, especially since she could easily see my diapered bottom on display.
I think Mommy and Daddy enjoy seeing me in my baby state. They are showing a lot of affection towards each other while watching me be a baby. And they can't wait to get me off to bed at 8:00 and then rush off to the bedroom. I hear them every night making love while I am trying to fall asleep. After all of these months together, they still have a strong sexual appetite and are fucking like bunnies.

Things are going smoothly of late. Everyone seems happy with our family dynamics so we see no reason to change anything.
I have been informed that the "adults" are going to have a New Year's Eve party while I will have a babysitter. Trudy and her friend, Megan, will be here babysitting me. Most likely their boyfriends will be coming over as soon as they put me to bed. They will have the house totally to themselves all night so I am sure that they will take advantage of the available bedrooms.
The adults; Linda and Jim, Karen and Mark, Samantha and Travis, and another couple that are friends of Samantha and Travis... will be at Linda and my house for the night partying into the wee hours of the morning, and most likely all sleeping there as well. It sounds like most everyone will be having a great end of the year except me as I will be in bed before 9:00.
Happy New Year everybody!

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, cuckhub and 5 others
This will be an important learning period for baby as well as mommy and daddy as it will give all a glance into what life would be like for them having a real baby in the house and for baby being a total infant. An infant who uses her diapers unknowingly as she doesn't control her body functions. She's bathed, spoon and bottle fed because she's too little to do those herself. She naps and sleeps in her crib or playpen. Her simple toys and activity center amuse her for a short time then gets distracted by the images on tv or a bird playing in a tree or just seeing her hands or feet as her attention span is short. Baby is always in someone's care even when just in her playpen and even being watched on the baby monitor. She has no choice as to how she is dressed, her hair styled, where she goes, what she's fed or who sees her. She's only a baby and mommy, daddy or any caregiver know what's best for baby and baby doesn't know what mommy and daddy do in private as baby doesn't know about sex. To her it's just mommy and daddy playing horsie just like baby girl on her rocking horse.
It should be an interesting week for mommy, daddy and baby.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and msbevw
msbevw said:
Things are going smoothly of late. Everyone seems happy with our family dynamics so we see no reason to change anything.
I have been informed that the "adults" are going to have a New Year's Eve party while I will have a babysitter. Trudy and her friend, Megan, will be here babysitting me. Most likely their boyfriends will be coming over as soon as they put me to bed. They will have the house totally to themselves all night so I am sure that they will take advantage of the available bedrooms.
The adults; Linda and Jim, Karen and Mark, Samantha and Travis, and another couple that are friends of Samantha and Travis... will be at Linda and my house for the night partying into the wee hours of the morning, and most likely all sleeping there as well. It sounds like most everyone will be having a great end of the year except me as I will be in bed before 9:00.
Happy New Year everybody!
Life seems perfect. Baby girl who happily gets to live her baby lifestyle while mommy and daddy who love her very much enjoy a very loving and romantic lifestyle. The fact that everyone seems to accept this new family dynamic why change things and just continue on as is.
Being informed that mommy and daddy are going out to celebrate on New Year's with other adults while baby will be babysat by Trudy and Megan is part of the family dynamic where baby has no say in the matter as she doesn't make any decisions, she lives the life mommy and daddy deem for her.
I'm sure Trudy and Megan, who have become like big sisters, will play with baby and celebrate her wonderful baby life as babies don't have any perception of time except maybe night and day. I'm sure the girls will celebrate with their boyfriends after giving baby her night-time bottle and put her down for the night. Mommy and daddy will be enjoying the celebration with friends and continuing to celebrate their love for each other. Baby will have no knowledge of whether mommy or daddy play horsie as baby will be thickly diapered and sound asleep in her crib long before they wind up the evenings celebration.
Happy New Year to mommy, daddy and baby bev.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, cuckhub, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
I can't believe that I started sharing my story two years ago and am still continuing it. Thanks to all of you (over 60,000 views) for coming along for the ride. I hope the new year brings more exciting adventures. I am sure that a wedding is not far off.
Happy New Year!

• Love
Reactions: Creaminside, wifeslilone, SquirmingSub and 4 others
msbevw said:
I can't believe that I started sharing my story two years ago and am still continuing it. Thanks to all of you (over 60,000 views) for coming along for the ride. I hope the new year brings more exciting adventures. I am sure that a wedding is not far off.
Happy New Year!
Baby Bev, the ride has been amazing and look forward to the adventures the new year brings for you, mommy and daddy. If a wedding happens then it will be what's best for whole family and it'll mean that baby will be continuing to fulfill her dream of becoming a full-time baby girl. Good luck and Happy New Year!

• Love
Reactions: msbevw, WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
I spent New Year's Eve double diapered. I had so much fun having Trudy and Megan babysitting me. They came over at 5:00, Took turns feeding me supper as Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim got ready for their party. The three of us sat on the floor playing with my blocks as the grown-ups headed over to our former house for the night. Then my sitters undressed me for my bath. Mommy had given Trudy the key to my cage and the girls had fun unlocking me slowly and removing it. Then they gave me a very good bath, spending a lot of time washing me everywhere. They laughed at making my little pee pee get hard.
As they diapered me after my bath they argued about who was going to diaper me. Finally Megan suggested they both put a diaper on me and I ended up wearing two diapers to bed. And I was allowed to leave my cage off for the night. After they put me to bed I heard their boyfriends arrive and music started playing. I fell asleep soon after and didn't see anyone until Trudy came in to get me up in the morning. The boyfriends were still here so the couples took advantage of having the bedrooms available for their use overnight.
Mommy and Daddy finally came home in the afternoon but the boyfriends were gone by then.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and 3 others
msbevw said:
I spent New Year's Eve double diapered. I had so much fun having Trudy and Megan babysitting me. .......... They laughed at making my little pee pee get hard.
.......... I fell asleep soon after and didn't see anyone until Trudy came in to get me up in the morning. The boyfriends were still here so the couples took advantage of having the bedrooms available for their use overnight.
Mommy and Daddy finally came home in the afternoon but the boyfriends were gone by then.
Sounds like good times were had by all. Obviously it's advantageous to Ms. Trudy and Ms. Megan to baby-sit you in your Mommy Ms. Linda's and Daddy Jim's house, beyond amusing themselves by making your pee-pee hard and double-diapering you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie, AZLizanne and 2 others
I discovered today that being a baby has another advantage. Adults forget that you can hear and understand what they are talking about and speak more freely between each other when you are “just a baby” in their eyes.

Aunt Karen and her friend, Betty were talking while putting Betty’s 1 year-old baby Jenny and me down for our afternoon nap. Aunt Karen was talking about the New Year’s Eve party she and her husband Mark had attended with Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim along with Samantha and Travis and another neighborhood couple (Randy and Brenda) that I don’t know very well. The 4 couples ranged in age from mid-thirties to mid-fifties and married (except for Linda and Jim of course). Karen said that they were all enjoying the drinks and they were flowing freely all night. Someone suggested getting in the hot tub and it was agreed on, but of course no one had swimsuits, so those wanting to get in the tub did so nude. And according to Karen, there was a lot of touching and kissing going between everyone and not being kept to just their partner. She said even the ladies were sharing kisses with each other. There was no actual sex taking place, but hands were roaming over body parts freely and no one seemed to care who was touching whom. According to her, that’s as wild as it got, and everyone ended up with their own partner when it turned midnight and kisses were shared to welcome in the new year.

She also said that early in the night before the party really got going, Linda had been talking with the other gals about her and Jim getting married sometime in 2022. Of course, it was asked what would happen to me and Linda/Mommy said that it was undecided but that I was welcome to stay with them in my baby role as long as I wanted. Betty was really interested in hearing about that and said she hoped that I stayed a baby for a long time as her baby Jenny really liked having me around her.

Then they left the room and shut the door on Jenny and me. Of course, I had trouble falling asleep for my nap after hearing all of that.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
msbevw said:
I discovered today that being a baby has another advantage. Adults forget that you can hear and understand what they are talking about and speak more freely between each other when you are “just a baby” in their eyes.
She also said that early in the night before the party really got going, Linda had been talking with the other gals about her and Jim getting married sometime in 2022. Of course, it was asked what would happen to me and Linda/Mommy said that it was undecided but that I was welcome to stay with them in my baby role as long as I wanted. Betty was really interested in hearing about that and said she hoped that I stayed a baby for a long time as her baby Jenny really liked having me around her.
Sounds like you may have a friend while Ms. Jenny is growing up.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, cuckhub and msbevw
msbevw said:
The 4 couples ranged in age from mid-thirties to mid-fifties and married (except for Linda and Jim of course). Karen said that they were all enjoying the drinks and they were flowing freely all night. Someone suggested getting in the hot tub and it was agreed on, but of course no one had swimsuits, so those wanting to get in the tub did so nude. And according to Karen, there was a lot of touching and kissing going between everyone and not being kept to just their partner. She said even the ladies were sharing kisses with each other. There was no actual sex taking place, but hands were roaming over body parts freely and no one seemed to care who was touching whom. According to her, that’s as wild as it got, and everyone ended up with their own partner when it turned midnight and kisses were shared to welcome in the new year.
Sounds like ALL the couples were getting to know each other a bit more intimately. Nothing wrong with neighbors enjoying some casual nudity in and out of the hot-tub with some creative touching between friends. This is actually generally common in lifestyle friendly groups.

msbevw said:
She also said that early in the night before the party really got going, Linda had been talking with the other gals about her and Jim getting married sometime in 2022. Of course, it was asked what would happen to me and Linda/Mommy said that it was undecided but that I was welcome to stay with them in my baby role as long as I wanted.
It is good that they have a plan and a generalized time table for the next chapter with their relationship and that they are good with keeping you involved. Sounds like you will have some decisions to make within the next future.

• Love
Reactions: msbevw, WhiteMarried, AZLizanne and 1 other person
msbevw said:

Aunt Karen and her friend, Betty were talking while putting Betty’s 1 year-old baby Jenny and me down for our afternoon nap. Aunt Karen was talking about the New Year’s Eve party she and her husband Mark had attended with Mommy Linda and Daddy Jim along with Samantha and Travis and another neighborhood couple (Randy and Brenda) that I don’t know very well. The 4 couples ranged in age from mid-thirties to mid-fifties and married (except for Linda and Jim of course). Karen said that they were all enjoying the drinks and they were flowing freely all night. Someone suggested getting in the hot tub and it was agreed on, but of course no one had swimsuits, so those wanting to get in the tub did so nude. And according to Karen, there was a lot of touching and kissing going between everyone and not being kept to just their partner. She said even the ladies were sharing kisses with each other. There was no actual sex taking place, but hands were roaming over body parts freely and no one seemed to care who was touching whom. According to her, that’s as wild as it got, and everyone ended up with their own partner when it turned midnight and kisses were shared to welcome in the new year.

Then they left the room and shut the door on Jenny and me. Of course, I had trouble falling asleep for my nap after hearing all of that.
I bet they all had a happy new year

Reactions: msbevw and cuckhub
Mommy Linda and I had a wonderful day together yesterday. She spent the whole day really being my mommy. In the morning after getting me out of bed and bathing me, she put me in a fresh diaper and plastic diaper cover, then spent a long time picking out what I was going to wear. She had me try on several dresses and baby outfits, which was a lot of fun as she commented on each outfit and how I looked.

After she fed me breakfast, she put me on a blanket in front of the TV to watch some children shows while she did a few chores. Then she came in and sat on the floor with me and played with my toys with me. The morning flew by quickly, and suddenly it was lunch time and she was feeding me again. Then it diaper change and afternoon nap time for me.

When I got up from my nap, she read some books to me in the nursery. At one point, she stopped reading, smiled at me and asked, “you really are enjoying being a baby, aren’t you?”

I answered that I was loving it and she said “then you should continue to be a baby, shouldn’t you?” She hugged me before I could answer and told me that she thought that there was no reason for this to stop and we will continue our family dynamic for as long as I wanted.

She told me that she and Daddy Jim were very happy together, loved each other dearly, and were planning on getting married. She told me that I could stay as their little baby girl, but had to be a grown up just long enough to sign the divorce papers and a few other legal documents. I knew that this was it, a big moment in my life, but I am ready for it and for the three of us to move on. I barely remember what it was like to be a married man and how Linda had been my wife. It all seems so long ago now. I am glad that she has found happiness with a man who once was my best friend. I want them to be happy together so I will sign whatever papers I have to for their happiness.

• Love
Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, Creaminside, Custer Laststand and 4 others

Users who are viewing this thread