• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife has a new Bull

Congratualtions on accepting chastity so that you wife can MAX OUT her love life.

Wifebullandcuckold wow great pics i love your second on with the butt plug yo are little hottie does your wife let you play?

She's a sexy little thing. I love the idea of grabbing her ass like that and turning her pussy inside out with a good hard shafting :) Actuallllly - the Sissy Cuck has a fair pair of legs and ass as well.

Thank you guys for your comments. The wife does let me play alone I do have my own BF's. She has her BF's and we get along just fine with that.

Well Fucked

8 1/2 is not bad, but he is thick too! She will be getting that a few more times.

Yes he is thick. I hope she gets alot of it. The last time he fucked her she was sore for 3 days. She said he reached places I never had. She has 2 other guys that she see's on the side so it is safe to say we don't have sex anymore. She is wanting him to spend the night with her.

I guess I fucked up when am I going to learn. John spoke with my wife on the phone and he told her he liked her pics. I forgot to tell her about posting them and I am now doing 2 weeks in chastity with a butt plug in. I was suppose to let her see the pics first.

I guess I fucked up when am I going to learn. John spoke with my wife on the phone and he told her he liked her pics. I forgot to tell her about posting them and I am now doing 2 weeks in chastity with a butt plug in. I was suppose to let her see the pics first.

Ooh! That will teach you! I can do chasity long term but havn't and wouldn't like to do so with butt plug as well, good luck man!

Great pictures, she looks like a hot little lady. Must be one hell of a sensation to fill her up.

righteous photos of your wife taking that powerful bull cock bro! i think i'm gonna go jerk my little dick now, see ya!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back