• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Held Down & Fucked

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
Interesting phenomenon: I've taken a lot of hardcore pictures of my wife impaled on black men over the years...

...but this one from last weekend is a winner and you can't really see much!!!

Eroticism is a very wonderful thing in the different ways it can grab us - for me, this pic is a fantastic turn on, hope others enjoy similarly.

:clap:
PS - this is the guy that opened her up in my other recent post

Nice. Thanks.

Yeah, hot. The way he's grabbing her, the stalk of his cock buried in her pussy - fantastic. The best part is the way she's gripping the sheets. If you've got more.....

Very sexy. Tell us, was she protesting at the time?...was she in pain?....what does she think of the event now?..is she pleased it took place or is she displeased?

voyeurman_4_u said:
Very sexy. Tell us, was she protesting at the time?...was she in pain?....what does she think of the event now?..is she pleased it took place or is she displeased?

She was grunting and holding on to the sheets for dear life! Actually she normally doesn't like to be held down so the fact that this guy got hold of her like he did shocked her. She prefers to be in control (kinda) so was quite pissed at losing it (after she stopped cumming and he unloaded in her).

So on balance - annoyed that she got so clearly taken by him.

was he in her ass?

Black_bodybuilder said:
was he in her ass?

No pussy - he was too big for her ass.

WOW is the Word :)

Well as the title says it all :- I say "WOW" is the word for the Pic !!!
I d add some more as well. Well Every Dog has his day the dude had his with that sexy Babe !!!
Got Some More ?
Waiting......................

newcpl2 said:
She was grunting and holding on to the sheets for dear life! Actually she normally doesn't like to be held down so the fact that this guy got hold of her like he did shocked her. She prefers to be in control (kinda) so was quite pissed at losing it (after she stopped cumming and he unloaded in her).

yes very hot...gave me a twinge in my pussy and my heart beat faster.

Great pic. Very hot. Most of them only have to be ****** once. I'll bet she'll be begging for it again really soon. Has this big man done her again since that pic was taken ?

HUSSYFAN said:
Great pic. Very hot. Most of them only have to be ****** once. I'll bet she'll be begging for it again really soon. Has this big man done her again since that pic was taken ?

No he hasn't but she's going to be at a black/white party next week so it'll be interesting to see how submissive she is now she has been 'broken' (so to speak).
:clap:

great thread and pic, thank you

being broken

newcpl2 said:

I can say from my own experience I to was used to being In control and when the first time i was held to submission he had me several times with out stopping or letting up yes when he did let loose I was very upset later it had a different effect!!!
Little by little my control washed away until I needed the submission the humiliation my mind body craved it!!!

Hope he fill her cunt full of cum for u

Great picture. Share more if you have them!
Being held down, having a hand on my throat holding me down, or a hand across my mouth to muffle any noise is a MAJOR turn on for me.

Amazing pic...

I've found that in the heat of sex when I apply certain "control" techniques, it drives women crazy, especially if they aren't expecting it. Whether it's verbal or as simple as grabbing a hand full of hair most of the time it'll make that pussy tighten!

Great pic!

Users who are viewing this thread