• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Held Down & Fucked

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date
That is REALLY hott! the pic and the background on it. I hope she is only a little pissed because you are truly enjoying this and sure would hate to lose her out of your life and the enjoyment you and she provide to Us readers-viewers
My wife finally gave in to the whole thing and eventually left me OUT of her life.
luv, MsGary 46 white male

Very arousing pic. I would love to hear what happened at the black/white party.

Very interesting...

That's a very interesting pic... he's clearly in control of your wife, holding her down while deeply fucking her pussy. many women have a submission issue, some resist it and others desire to be dominated by their lovers.
With any luck, your wife will want a repeat performance in the near future. Please post more pics....

It doesn't look like he is hurting her by holding her down, so it must have been his huge dick that was hurting her. Does she want him to fuck her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my....

I love men that take control and dominate(especially the ones that don't need to use chains, ropes and collars to get their point across)...very primal...very hot.

Don't get me wrong collars and chains can be fun too....but dominance with mere presence and attitude is something you don't find very often and it always just melts my defenses....it takes a lot to not drop to my hands and knees head on floor ass in air.

I was seeing a man a couple years back who let me take control and we never got past me sucking on his cock(my husband can hold off for hours even during the most extreme drooling gagging going down the throat blow jobs so I guess I'm a little more aggressive/skilled than average) one day he had enough and just pinned me down while I was laying on my stomach...he started fisting me...I was cumming non stop...clawing for anything to get away...I stopped counting orgasms after 46 and he went on for another hour after that....we never had regular intercourse but he managed to give me more orgasms in 2 hours than my husband has given me in 10 years.

Great pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread