• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Linda’s new job and her increased sexual drive

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
Gordon,

Re.:

gatorrdw said:
.... [As] I said in an earlier post: TRY TRY TRY to be patient with [your wife] and as always be as attentative to her as you can. My wife sucked up all the extra attention from me until she felt confident enough to let her pussy make the leap, then I really turned up the attention so she knew she had made the correct decision. ....

Gatorrdw has given you good advice.

—Custer

Thanks Custer

Custer, thanks for the comment. I enjoyed many years of sharing my wife due to luckily doing the right things in the begining. GTR

gatorrdw said:
Custer, thanks for the comment. I enjoyed many years of sharing my wife due to luckily doing the right things in the begining. GTR

Cool... (and, you're welcome).

It sounds like she is getting cock at the hospital. Can't wait to hear where this goes with Linda & another mans cock inbetween her legs :D

I think I owe you an update.

So, at the end, yesterday evening Linda DID NOT GO at the party with coworkers.
That may sound as bad news for all the lovers of the “cuckold-lifestyle” who are lurking around here and reading my posts.
Nothing more wrong than that!

I have great news for you all :)
It took me four posts in a row to put them together.
But it was worth the effort!!

But first let me start with some service information

=====================
I have decided to join all my threads in one. THIS ONE.
I found that I cannot cope with maintaining four different threads for four different events, which all belong to ONE single life.

Basically I have these four threads ongoing:

1. “Wife’s Sexy Lingerie Box”
"http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34203"
Where I show photos of my wife’s sexy lingerie box, in the effort of checking whether she uses that lingerie while I am away from home or not.
So far, I did not find any conclusive evidence that she is using it.

2. “Wife’s Confessions After Me Being Away From Home”
"http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32050"
(Based on my wife’s account) Where I tell you about Linda squirting during an ultrasound vaginal examination. The exam ends with doctor inspecting her pussy from behind. Linda tells that that was a finger, I believe that it was doctor’s cock.; but in spite of my efforts, I never came to a conclusive indication that my wife took a stranger’s cock inside her pussy.

3. “My Wife’s Latest Confessions”
"http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36149"
(Also based on my wife’s account) Where I tell the story of Linda having a further visit at the gynecologist, thus having some sort of sexy touching and (perhaps) some intercourse with her doctor, and delivering a hand job to an intern who was present during the exam. Again, I never came to a conclusion on whether that was reality or just fantasy (looks like the plot of an XXX movie…)

4. “My Wife’s New Job and Her Increased Sexual Drive”
*** THIS THREAD ***
Where I tell you of Linda’s new job, of her slutty coworkers, and her new (increased!) sexual drive. I will post here all new developments of our wannabe-cuckold relationship

As you will see, after the events of yesterday evening, all stories merge in one (as it was plausible to think, since we all live only one life at a time :)

=====================

Now lets go to what happened yesterday night !

Yesterday has been a very, very long day.
At lunch, it was already clear to me that Linda wouldn’t have gone at the party with coworkers.
I tried to insist to convince her to go, leveraging on her physical desire to be there (opposed to her rational will to stay at home), but when I saw that my insistence could be counterproductive, so I ceased any effort.
(As many of you suggested on this forum: I must have patience!)

So the verdict was: sex tonight! No cuckolding; ”only” marital sex, but still sex, and with Linda Craig! – I mean, Linda Craig! a good enough reason to stay happy.

** Eventually it was time for bed ! **

Linda was really tired yesterday, so she accepted it only because she had promised (see above).
Usually, this does not lead to good sex. (But I didn’t know how much I was wrong!)

I suggested to do it quickly. She agreed.
I picked from Linda’s sexy lingerie box the sperm stained stockings, and the stained garter belt. (For those who don’t know about those sperm stains, which I believed did not belong to me, read “My wife’s Sexy Lingerie Box”)

Linda was in her day-to-day underwear; only her panties were a bit sexier than usual, showing her hair through the light fabric and lace. I said: keep them on!
I offered me to put on her the stockings and garter. (That’s fun, I must tell you, at least as undressing.)
I made sure that the cum stain on the stocking was on the front of her thigh.
To do this I had to examine the stockings closely, and that gave me the opportunity to joke about them:
“You see? Today I picked the wrong pair… - I said - they are the stretchable ones, the ones I hate!”
In fact, those ultra-cheap stockings when undressed are not longer than one foot (!!!). Can you figure it? Horrible stuff! But I had a plan in mind, so I was excited anyway…

We started fore-playing.
Pretty much standard, apart from my impression that Linda was more aroused than usual.
I started my devilish plan: whispering and with a very sensual voice I asked her of the origin of those stains. That was the first time that I was confronting her on this topic so openly.
I asked very gently, while playing with her pussy:
“Do you like when I come in your pussy?”
“Oh, yes…”
“Do I come often outside of your pussy?“
“Not really…”
“Where do I come, then?”
“In my mouth…?”
“Well, that is not as often as I would like…”
“In my hands, sometimes.”
“Do I ever come on]/i] you?” I stressed that word “on”
“No, as far as I can remember.”
“Have you seen those stockings? I don’t think that you ever wore such a low quality stuff for me… “
“Agree, they are horrible according to your standards ”
“So, how do you explain this stain? Looks like cum stain, doesn’t it”
“Yes, looks like cum…” I was still massaging her pussy, but not much effectively – on purpose – to avoid to lead her to that state of arousal in which what you say is dictated by your erotic fantasy. Then I repeated very slowly:
“It looks like cum. So?...”
Silence.
“And have you seen the garter belt? There is one more stain there… Looks
like cum either.”
“Yes it looks like cum”
“It also looks like someone came on you” Again I stressed that “on”
“You know, I don’t remember being the owner of that sperm… - my voice was very soft – But my memory could fail… I could be wrong. But it could also be that those stains belong to someone else… Linda, tell me: am I the owner of that sperm?”
A short silence then her answer: “I don’t know”
“You don’t know… I see…”
Her pussy was damn wet! My cock damn hard!

Can you understand the implication of such a statement? She didn’t know.
Linda admitted that she was not sure whether that cum belonged to me or not.
My fingers are still trembling while I am writing this…
It is like to say, if you are pregnant, that you don’t know who the father is: it means that you screwed more than one potential father. Isn’t it…

Well that was not an home run, but almost.
I briefly insisted. Apparently it happened that wile Linda was wearing those stockings in a fitting room in a boutique downtown, trying to look sexy for me. Unexpectedly, a voyeur jerked off on her.
Well, sounds like bullshit… However, I was interested in knowing the truth about the gynecologist affair, so I decided to let it go and investigate on that story in the next days (of course I will duly post a report here).

- TO BE CONTINUED -

I shifted gears:
“Isn’t this story like the one at the gynecologist, in which only months later you confessed that he had fucked you on the examination table…”
(Actually she never confessed it explicitly)
“No - she said – in the boutique the voyeur only jerked off.”
“Does that mean that at the doctor’s he did not limit to jerk off? That he did something more daring?”

I will omit the whole dialogue, otherwise this (already long) post will become excessively long. I will only tell you that I managed to obtain a full, undisputable confession. At this time I have no doubts whatsoever that what Linda told me is 100% genuine. I’ll try to summarize it here (you must read my first post at “Linda latest confessions”, if you have not done it yet):

First of all: the event at the doctor is only one, not two as I had though that far.
Second: at the exam there was no intern present. There were… two doctors: gynecologist and ultrasonographer (the doctor who performs ultrasound exams).
They made her cum multiple times with the ultrasound probe inserted in Linda’s vagina. She did squirt (“There was a lake made of my juices on the chair and on the floor”).
I asked how did they understand that she was available for erotic playing. She said because she complied with any of their (many) odd requests, without commenting. Apparently she was very, very submissive. She said that she had lost control, that her pussy was commanding, and that lust was her only feeling.
When the ultrasound was over, the gynecologist asked her to stay on the gynecological chair, because he needed to check one more thing, as a result of the ultrasound.
He put a towel on her knees, then unzipped his pant. Although Linda’s eyes were shut, she heard that sound clearly. And if her eyes were open, she could see only the doctor’s head and torso, because of the towel.
She felt him grabbing her butts, with both hands, then inserting a tool in her pussy.

I asked her to emulate the position, then I slid my cock in her and asked:
“Was it a tool like this?...”
Her reply was a huge orgasm
“I don’t know, Jesse, I don’t know! I didn’t see him! It could have been a dildo…” she was now almost in tears
“Chill out, baby, keep calm, don’t cry… why are you so sad?”
“Because I feel guilty…”
“So – I said almost laughing in an attempt to cool the tension – so you feel guilty for taking in you just a plastic toy…?”
Meanwhile I was pumping in her, like doctor did.
I was watching my dick going in and out that wonderful pussy, and I imagined the feelings that the doctor could have experienced… But at the same time I was trying to hold on my ejaculation and be humorous with her:
“Can you imagine the doctor coming in his office in the morning with a dildo in his hands ‘Good morning ladies, I am here for you’…”
She laughed
I added, whispering more seriously now: “So that thing in your pussy… that was not a dildo, was it?.”
It was like I had opened the gates of the Hoover Dam!
“No, that was not a dildo! That was a dick, a real dick, and it was good!!!”

HOME RUN !!!

- to be continued -

geordiekev said:
It sounds like she is getting cock at the hospital. Can't wait to hear where this goes with Linda & another mans cock inbetween her legs :D

After what Linda told me yesterday, I sincerely believe that she is not taking any cock in a hospital... y e t !
Let's keep fingers crossed !!!

gatorrdw said:
... But back to what I said in an earlier post TRY TRY TRY to be patient with her and as always be as attentative to her as you can.

I believe that the success of yesterday night resides greately on me following literally this extraordinary advice by GTR
Thank you indeed, buddy!

Gordon,

GordonPym said:
I have decided to join all my threads in one. THIS ONE. I found that I cannot cope with maintaining four different threads for four different events, which all belong to ONE single life.

Good idea. When a forum member maintains multiple threads I tend to decide which one is mainly of interest, respond in that thread (if any), and ignore the rest. You can think of it as a saturation effect. (Here I'm speaking only for myself, of course.)

GordonPym said:
Am I a cuckold?

Briefly, yes.

When your wife willingly allowed both of her medical doctors (MDs) to fuck her during her gynecological exam, she made you her cuckold. (As you know, I'm sure, the definition is: "cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.")

When, in addition, your wife showed her MDs by her responses that she was strongly turned on by them fucking her, then later told you about it (although admittedly, only under sustained pressure from you) — while demonstrating to you by her responses that she was strongly turned on by her memories of being fucked by her MDs — she also satisfied the more stringent definition of many members of this forum. That, as I'm sure you're aware, defines a cuckold as a man whose wife (or LTR partner) not only fucks other men, but does so with agreement from her husband or long-term partner that it's her privilege and prerogative to do so — including, in many cases, active encouragement from her husband or partner to do so.

GordonPym said:
PS: re. pillow talking after sex: I put the seeds for her to recognize that there is nothing wrong with enjoying extramarital sex. I made her honestly know the advantages and disadvantages of a cuckold relationship. She understood it perfectly. Contrary to the past, she listened to me with an open mind.

Good. You did the right thing, and it sounds like your wife responded in a positive way.

GordonPym said:
Don’t forget to answer my question: can I be considered a cuckold after the (2) doctors' exam?

See above. There is no provision in the definition of a cuckold that says: "but only if the other men his wife is fucking are not her MDs."

Congratulations, cuckold Gordon! And congratulations to your wife Linda as well!

Incidentally... or perhaps I should say, not incidentally... your wife can probably look forward to being fucked by her gynecologist during future visits to his office.

—Custer

well said custer. keep us posted

GordonPym, you are most welcome and I am glad to have you join in with myself and some of the others on this site that have taken this journey. I was very lucky when my wife and I started sharing her abundant charms with other men, there wasn't an internet or even Dr's giving advise on this subject so for us it was a large unexplored territory and when I experienced her reaction to her first new lover and the rewards I was getting from her because of him-I have always been happy that I was able to contain my excitement and not crash this whole thing before she was able to realize that this was going to be good for both of us. Somehow I was able to contain my excitement until she completely accepted the fact that my pleasure only came from her enjoying her sexual freedom and then serving me "sloppy seconds", sometimes warching, and sometimes taking part. Gordon I trully hope that your wife gets to the point of understanding that my wife did and allows herself the joy and pleasure that comes from having a husband that wants his wife to throw out all of the stupid restrictions that society has developed over the centuries on women and take a fantastic journey with her husband. Again remember GordonPym this is a big leap for her and she will need you to be solid in your joy for her. GTR

Well I'm going to be the first to ask 'is the reality as good as the fantasy'. Have there been no moments, since her confession, that you've doubted your decision?

You are in a position to offer us an insight into the whole experience not just the sexy bits..........:cool:

spooge said:
Well I'm going to be the first to ask 'is the reality as good as the fantasy'.

Good question spooge!
Is reality as good as fantasy?

Well, for the time being I'd say that reality is far better than fantasy :D
For instance, as I am typing this message, I'm getting aroused only at the thought of Linda being penetrated by the two doctors.

However... :(

I still have the feeling of a certain incompleteness.
It's difficult to explain, but I am convinced that mine is not real cuckolding. (yet!)
I mean, Linda was of course consensual when those events occurred, but she was not "looking for them". Yes, she took two strangers' cocks in a row (which is a lot, for a modest lady like her), but the situation was something in between cheating and being *****. So, no real cheating = no real cuckolding.

Bottom line is that I believe the, yes, I am a cuckold, but still a second-rate cuckold; not yet a "first class" real cuckold (even if those two cocks were very real).

spooge said:
Have there been no moments, since her confession, that you've doubted your decision?

No! Absolutely no doubts so far.
But since my cuckolding experience is incomplete, my feelings towards this new status of mine shall not be taken as a reference (!)

What happened to Linda could be just an occasional event...
The day in which she will taste new cocks, deliberately, then I will be a REAL cuckold!
Of course we shall not overlook Linda's new attitude towards the idea of becoming a "hot wife", and I think that working on it (slowly and with lots of patience as GTR suggests) she will likely do it.
As a matter of fact, she has already broken the ice, I think.
At least, she cannot tell any longer that she has taken only her hubby's cock - that is simply not true - and that she is not "one of those who do such things".
I hope that this will make the difference, but stressing on it NOW could be a major mistake.
Linda has shown in the past the tendency to shift her feelings from black to white very quickly, unexpectedly, and without any chance to go back.
Hence the need of let the emotions cool down, being very patient and careful, then proceed with baby steps.
It may take quite a long time...

Congratulations!

> but the situation was something in between cheating and being *****. So, no real
> cheating = no real cuckolding.
Aren't you forgetting the stockings & garter belt that she practically admitted had some
other man's semen stains on them? Unless she was wearing them at the gynaecological
examination, and they got stained by the naughty docs, she has had sex with someone
else on another occasion :)

-Hiki

That is what I was thinking Hiki, Gordon this was a great story it will be exciting to see how things develop. I enjoyed reading it a great deal. I think you did a great job working the situation with Linda you must really know her well as clearly she could have been pushed too far and clammed up but you did a great job guiding her into telling you the story of what happened at the Doctors office. Is she completely comfortable with what her two Dr. s did to her? They do serve an important function other then creating a freaking hot sex story!!

hiki said:
Congratulations!

> but the situation was something in between cheating and being *****.
> So, no real cheating = no real cuckolding.

Aren't you forgetting the stockings & garter belt that she practically admitted had some other man's semen stains on them?

Gosh! You are right Hiki! I was forgetting it !!!
Although it is something that I still have to explore.
As far as what Linda told me, that was just an "incident", caused by a voyeur... :confused:
I know! It sounds like a bullshit. That is why I need to explore it, but I wont do it shortly: after last evening's overwhelming emotions, Linda needs some rest.

hiki said:
Unless she was wearing them at the gynaecological
examination, and they got stained by the naughty docs, she has had sex with someone else on another occasion :)

I sincerely doubt that she was wearing those stockings at the doctors' office ... ... ... ...

PAC496 said:
That is what I was thinking Hiki, Gordon this was a great story it will be exciting to see how things develop. I enjoyed reading it a great deal. I think you did a great job working the situation with Linda [...]

Thank you PAC :eek:

PAC496 said:
[...] you must really know her well as clearly she could have been pushed too far and clammed up but you

Whe we first met, I was 15, she was 13 !
That was roughly 35 years ago.
Yes, I do know her wel ;)

PAC496 said:
Is she completely comfortable with what her two Dr. s did to her? They do serve an important function other then creating a freaking hot sex story!!

Up to yesterday, Linda had an immense sense of guilt for what had happened at the doctor's.
I hope that I let her vent that feeling.
Still there is a high risk of an immediate, unexpected shift of Linda's feelings towards cuckolding, in a bad (for me) direction.

Gordon - congratulations (seems kind of odd to congratulate someone on their wife stepping out on them - but here it's appropriate)!.

If she's at all like Sue, she's going to feel very confused and uncertain for a while as she sorts it all out. You need to be there and be supportive and offer encouragement when needed. You need to remind her that you will always love her and that you enjoyed knowing she's found this part of herself.

If you can keep the communication open and clear and be honest with each other - it can be a fun ride.

SoonToBe said:
Gordon - congratulations (seems kind of odd to congratulate someone on their wife stepping out on them - but here it's appropriate)!.

:D:D:D

Thank you also for your sound advice! :)

Linda's Sexy Lingerie Box

As I am merging all my threads in one, here is the continuation of what I wrote so far in my thread Wife's sexy lingerie box- Cuckolds.com Forums, where I periodically check on Linda's Sexy Lingerie Box, to see whether she is using those Items while I away from home.

As you know a few days ago Linda and I had sex.
She wore stockings for me, the notorious cum stained ones.
We found that that cum does not belong to me.
After using them she tossed them in the box.

Here is how the box looks like today.
I am posting these photos as a reference for future checks.

Photo #3 & Photo #4 show the way I left (deliberately) the suspenders clips. I left the remaining two clips unfastened, to avoid any suspect.
The idea is that if Linda is using that garter belt (not just rearranging stuff in the box) I should be able to spot it easier.
I did similar things to the other suspender belts which are in the box.

I will keep you updated here, as I am not maintaining the Sexy Lingerie Box thread any longer.

====================================
A QUICK UPDATE ON LINDA'S ROUTE TO CUCKOLDING ME
====================================

Since last day, nothing significant happened.
Linda is not going to work these days, as I am on leave (after being at see on July 4, I believe that my leave is well deserved! :) )
Kids are around, so no much privacy for sex.
On purpose, I am NOT teasing Linda on the cuckolding stuff.
I want things to cool down a bit.
Promise that as soon as I have significant news I will post them here

Cheers

- GordonPym

Attachments

• Lingerie086.jpg
    Lingerie086.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 307
  • Lingerie089 B.jpg
    Lingerie089 B.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 288
  • Lingerie091.jpg