• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Linda’s new job and her increased sexual drive

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
Good-Great move

GordonPym; great move on your part to let this cool for a little bit, I'm sure there are things going on in her mind that she will sort thru and if you pay close attention at some point in some small way she will open the box again- BIG moment then keep that patience thing engaged but also be softly open to discuss the subject of other lovers however far she wants to go with it. I'm telling you it will be there because it's on her mind. I'm hoping that she continues to go in the needed direction to where she will someday have more pleasures that she thought were possible for her to have. GTR

Great to finally hear that Linda took 2 Doc's cock's :D

THanks for a wonderfull account of linda's sexploits

> Kids are around, so no much privacy for sex.
But surely, even with kids around, after hours behind locked doors a
little bit of cunnilingus would be possible? Limiting sex to just pleasing
her a few times a week would also communicate to her that to you, her
enjoyment is more important than getting your own rocks off :) This
may be quite an important realization for her to make in order to
accept the cuckoldress role.

hiki said:
> Kids are around, so no much privacy for sex.
But surely, even with kids around, after hours behind locked doors a
little bit of cunnilingus would be possible? Limiting sex to just pleasing
her a few times a week would also communicate to her that to you, her
enjoyment is more important than getting your own rocks off :) This
may be quite an important realization for her to make in order to
accept the cuckoldress role.

You are right hiki, but there are also other factors...
Living in a tent, for instance :)
I don't want to emulate "National Lampoon's vacation" :D
Cheers

Got injuried

Sorry to tell you that seven days ago I got injuried during a MTB race.
Been in hospital (hence my silence on this forum), but now I am eventually back home :)
Recovery won't take long: two or three more weeks.
As you can imagine, my present condition is not ideal for pursuing my cuckolding plans. Besides, my constant presence at home also limits Linda's privacy (and her chances to grab some lingerie from The Box without me knowing...)

We will see how the situation develops in the next days.
I'll keep you posted. Promise ;)

Hope you get well soon. This is a very hot thread. Thank you for sharing!

Gordo - hang in there. Linda should be well primed by the time you are back in the saddle.....

Gordon,
Sorry to hear about your injury, hope you recover soon. What is an MTB race?

Some news about me, and an update about Linda's way to cuckolding me

Some news about me, and an update about Linda's way to cuckolding me.

My health: not so good. It seems more serious than what it looked like a few days ago.
I won't go into details, but this basically will:
- last one (or a few) more months...
- prevent me from having sex (and even have sex fantasies!), because I have more urgent things to think about.

Nevertheless, a couple of days ago, after twenty (+) days of abstention, Linda and I had a quickie at wake up.
During our short session, I did not mention my "hospital-doctor-cuckold" fantasy, neither the "gynecologist" event: I want to preserve them for better times.
But I decided to investigate on a previous, not so clear, event: the one of the cum stains on her stockings.
And I learned interesting details ...
Here they are for you to enjoy them.
=======
While I was deployed a few years ago, Linda used to have a friend (a married gal, slightly younger than her) who owned a boutique.
A small, very sophisticated shop, downtown.
The gal thought that it was unfair that I was at sea and that Linda had to abstain from sex in the meantime.
She was also convinced that this long abstention had made Linda particularly hungry.
The gal used to have a personal trainer, who helped her trying out during lunch breaks, in the shop's storage room in the basement.
There they had set up a bench and a few tools for trying out; and sometimes the tryouts included sex, of course...

What the gal had in mind was to initiate Linda to the hotwife lifestyle, (perhaps - but that is my guess - to offer her as a new customer for her personal trainer, thus obtaining some personal advantages).
Fact is that one day the gal convinced Linda to come to the shop in sexy lingerie, to try some new dresses that Linda should wear for me.
At lunch time, when the trainer arrived, Linda was still there.
After some "negotiations", the gal managed to persuade Linda and arranged for her to make a try in the basement, whit the instructor...

Linda told me that she was extremely reluctant, but she was like in a trance... could not say no, could do not anything but accept.

They all went downstairs, but after a while the gal left the two alone.
After Linda undressing and some foreplay, the instructor laid her on the bench and started caressing her inner parts.
Linda was in her white stockings (the ones of the photo above) and suspenders (the ones that I found cum-stained).
Linda came almost instantly...
Then, while recovering form her first orgasm, she saw that the guy was unbuttoning his pants, and taking his tool out of his underpants.
Linda says that it was a mesmerizing view, that magnificent hardened shaft, on a so muscular body.
The guy started stroking himself while still touching Linda's pussy: she came repeatedly until he spurted his load on Linda's thigh and chest.
=======

Well...
That's pretty much it.
We both came as well, when Linda told me that the guy had cum over her lingerie.
While cumming, I asked Linda whether the guy had fucked her: she said no, that it was only a free demonstration of his skills, not a complete service...

I did not ask whether she saw the instructor again.
I will, for sure, next time... but it could take another twenty days, sorry :-(

- GordonPym

Sorry to hear of your health troubles, I do hope they clear up
soon! Wonderful story about the trainer. Did you ask if she was
going to see him in the future? This would seem like a promising
route to more cuckolding :)

-Hiki

ps. Sorry for my long silence, I have been out of town for a while.

hiki said:
Sorry to hear of your health troubles, I do hope they clear up
soon! Wonderful story about the trainer. Did you ask if she was
going to see him in the future? This would seem like a promising
route to more cuckolding :)

The events I told you in my previous post (those with the Trainer) happened six/seven years ago, already.
I doubt that Linda will have chances to see him IN FUTURE :)

What I will certainly try to understand (and I bet that you all also share my curiosity ;) ) is whether she saw him again, and/or whether he managed to shove his tool in her pussy.

Since Linda told me the story of the two Gynaecologists, she cannot deny any longer that she had other cocks than mine (actually she confessed the she had two cocks in a row!). I have the impression that she is now more prone to tell me about her sexual life and fantasies. I am confident that this story with the Trainer, and - more generally - stories related with that boutique will soon reveal interesting details...

- GordonPym
PS: Because of my health, I am still in a condition in which sex is not among my priorities. I am a "patient". I'm afraid that you have to be patient too :)

GORDON
good luck and hope you get better soon and keep us posted.

Gordon I hope your health is improving!

My health improving

Just a short message to tell you that my health is improving.
Just got a check CAT scan.
Seems good :):):) but I'm still waiting the official result.
Anyway, I feel much better, and I have the impression that I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Let's see...

All the best

Hi Carl

Glad to hear all is improving.

Get well soon !

Will

So...
After several weeks of silence I have some news for you.
Bad news, unfortunately, and some good ones.

I've been in hospital till the end of October.
Eventually, I've been diagnosed a rare disease, which will impact forever on my lifestyle, and reduces dramatically my life's expectation.

Will this have an impact on my cuckold fantasies as well?
Who knows...
If you asked this four weeks ago, I'd say "Yes! No doubt. I will never be thrilled by any cuckold fantasy any longer"
But - not surprisingly - the more I get acquainted with my new situation, the more I get into a new routine. It’s like going back to a sort of normality: thus I do not exclude that all my fantasies will come back entirely.

However, my disease might cause (actually, has already caused) a break in Linda's introduction to the hotwife lifestyle. Her feelings towards it might have changed, meanwhile. Actually, HER return to "normality" very likely does not NOT include any plan of cheating on me. I feel that I have to start my patient work of convincing her form scratch... :(

We have already had some sex in these days (although very, very rarely!).
Good news is that any time we did it, we recalled her experience with the two doctors, which showed to be a huge turn on for both of us and systematically brought her to wild orgasms.

She added new details to the story and I must confess that in a couple of circumstances, when I was home alone, I jerked off thinking of her being fucked by the doctors.
Especially the thought of her being taken from behind by Doctor Two, is like a fist in my stomach … and a sudden wakeup for my dick ;)

My Linda said that when Doctor One fucked her on the gynecologist couch, she was almost ******* of what was going to happen. But when she was re-dressing, and Doctor Two said that she needed an additional exam before leaving, she immediately suspected what he really had in mind. Suspect which was confirmed when Doctor Two told her that she should keep her shoes (her high heels) on.
When she accepted that additional exam, and bended over to ****** her butt and her pussy to Doctor Two, she was totally aware, SHE KNEW that he was going to shove his cock into her! From BEHIND !!! WOW! Not bad for a modest housewife!!!

That’s it.
Still a lot to do, and it will take time till my next update, but don’t despair! And stay assured that I will not miss to keep you updated.
- GordonPym

GORDON

glad to see that you are still grtting along and you get better soon.

keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread