Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
T

_teebone

Wife had bbc in college, and may be able to convince her to try again.

Wife should try!

Tell her sexy ass...that if first you dont suck-ceed...i'll be sure she does!

lovly ass let me se more

Convince?

Convince her or yourself? ;-) &show soem more to get that BBCs moving...

More pics. Trying to convince her to try. Love to see her stuffed full.

if you need an advice to get your wife to go black give me a call. I have some experience of getting white wives to go black, and I have cuckolded a few white hubbies

Another pic. Any advice on how to break the ice?

Very Nice!

Incredibly hot piece of ass. Great tits, ass, thighs and pussy!

Great ass and I love that pussy peeking through the stockings!!

i have some advice in to make her go black.
just taake her out to some club with loads of blackman like a salsa bar and feed her some drinks to loosen her up and then got to the toilets for a while so guys can move in and have a chit chat with her.

then when ur back convince her to dance with some.

im sure she will be turned on by the grinding of those guys the rest will come by itself

Anywhere in NW PA or NE OH?

More pics. How would you guys handle this?

One more pic. More to come with some replys. Showed her the posts and she was definitly turned on by replys and seeing how many people viewed them.

wife wants to try

married slut wants bbc

Good body4black

She's got a perfect body for blacks...looks like she can handle herself. Nice, good-sized hips and thighs for accomodating black men mounting her. She take it bareback, or insist on rubber?

NC

LOve to see Teebone's wife go black! So how about it girl, go and enjoy a big black cock, you will not regret it. And how about some nude pics?

We were out and the pic on the right is how damp her panties got from me playing with her pussyin a restraunt. Trying for nude. Had some, but lost them on the hard drive. Any requests? Will work on it for you guys to enjoy.

Huge blk tool has it right,and being a hub who's wife doesn't have to go to a club...can tell you it still makes her extremely hot to do so....very hot

MY request is that you encourge her to fuck a big black cock and take photos and post them ummmmmm. Also ho0w about stopping fucking her while encourging her to go try black cock ?

Baby Girl, you were born for Black men. So get off that ass and find you a Big Black man to give you the pleasure you were born to receive. You body should have been marked BLACK COCK ONLY!!!!!!!