• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may try!

teebone said:
Another pic. Any advice on how to break the ice?

Heres an idea this pic you see how shes sucking you... ass up in the air ready for a Big Cock to slide in.. thats perfect. Have someone sneak up behind her slide there cock in b4 she knows whats happening. She wont turn it down once she is filled with it. It will feel to good no matter who's cock it is.

Damn girl I would love to be the guy that breaks the ice for you. To bad ima white man. However im hung like a black man... we could always use black condoms . =p

KFC said itr right.. you are finger licking good!

I found another pic, I think it is her. If not just enjoy the pics. I talked to a couple of other dudes from school. I think more than just me may have hit it. Ask her about a dude named Taylor. He said he hit it a bunch of times after I graduated. He thinks she might have taken on about half of the frat. I dont think you are going to have any trouble setting her up to bang some bros. I would definitly be down. Maybe me and Auggiedog could meet you guys out like a couple of old friends like you didnt set it up, just coincidence.

Attachments

• rubdown.jpg
    rubdown.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,240
I dont know whether I believe you or not. I believe she may have banged you, but I dont know if I believe she banged any more of your buddies. I kind of asked last night and she denied it.

Teebone, I think your wife has you snowed about what she has been up to. I have talked to a couple of my frat bros and man do they have some stories. I hate to tell you, but you married a real fuckin freak. I am trying to get a couple of them to register on here. I showed them a couple of the pics you posted. I think you old lady has done more than just tried a little black cock. I think she inhaled the shit out of it during college. I dont know about since, but for sure then.

Dude, your wife was definitly a slut for black cock in college. I was having a couple of beers this weekend during the game with a couple of my boys from back in the day. The one guys said he stretched the fuck out of that pussy a couple times at parties and another time she sucked off about 6 of his boys and they blew thier load on her. He is going to come on today under my user name and tell the stories. You better be careful who you let fuck your wife. You will probably lose her, if you havent already and just dont know it.

Hey Bro, I my boy told me about this site and give me his name and password. I see he tole you about me and your girl. She is bulshiting you pretty dam good. I was in the same frat and your girl was always around there like a groupie. I saw the night my boy fucked her at the party he told about earlier on this thread. Another night my boy was with his girl and you girl was a little pissed and jelous. We kept doing shots with her and we got her to show us her tits. Once we did that, we knew we could get more. After awhile I was dancing with her, grinding her reaL hard and another one of my boys was on the other side of her grinding her after a while. She had this tight skirt on and we started lifting it up. Pretty soon I noticed my boy behind her is fingering her right in the middle of the room. I wanted some, so I pushed her head down to my crotch to see if she would suck me off. I couldnt believe it when she just got right down and unziped me. She started sucking me off, next thing I know, a line is kind of forming behind me. I start moaning and she says not in my mouth, so when I came, I shot it all over her face and hair. Before she can really do anything, another dude jumps right in and she starts sucking his cock before she can say anything. I was shitting my pants almost, I couldnt believe it. We had Kappa groupies, but not too much like this one. I think she sucked about 5 or 6 guys off, then one dude shoots it right in her mouth. She started gagging and jumps up to go to the bathroom and threw up. She came back all fucking pissed off and just left. She had cum all over her. She had to do a hell of a Walk of shame back. When she would get fucked up, she was always up for some fun shit. I hope she comes to the reunion this summer. I dont think you could stop her from being a slut once we get her drinking. I cant wait. Thanks for the Pics. I only wish we had digital cameras back in the day..

Matty, Auggiedog,
I kind of asked her about her college days and she said that she only had the the one black guy. I think maybe your buddies are lying to you.

Not only that, those pix are of 3 different women he's offered up lol.

No way that tanned skinned big jugged thick body woman in the last pic is your wife ROFL

And you know it too cause you know those aren't her breasts

Oh well sorry to rain down on fantasy.

Cinn.
He said he thought it was her, but not sure. I went to school with her also, and heard alot of stories. I know Matty real good and he got alot of white bitches in school. I think I believe him. Maybe some other guys from our school will see this and comment. I dont think Teebone had best let his chick try anymore black cock, she may not go back to him.LOL.

Teebone, think we scared the shit out of you. Havent seen you post on here lately. Tough finding out your wife is a slut-HUH.:bitch: :bitch:

Auggie dog, I think we scared him off. Dont ask a question you dont want to know the answer to. Whats everyone else think? ***** or not?

slutty outfit

Did she wear that outfit in the picture out in public? It is hot and slutty. It shows her off in all the right places.:hump:

minuteman said:
Did she wear that outfit in the picture out in public? It is hot and slutty. It shows her off in all the right places.:hump:
She did wear it out in public. She love to dress up for nights out on the town. She is one hell of a flirt, but she shuts everything down before it gets too far.

Where did you go??

Teebone, we have a college reunion coming up in May. You guys going? Id really like another shot at you wifes sweet ass. Any more pics recently

Hey Teebone, heard you guys were at the Alumi Weekend Saturday. Anything happen? Heard things got a little wild. Any Pics?

Careful what you wish for.

We did go to Alumni weekend. I wasnt sure how I felt about going. I was both nervous and excited about the possibilities. Once we got to the college, we went to the graduation of some girls that are in the sorority my wife was in. My wife wore a low cut sundress and heels. The dress looked really hot and was cut off 2 inches above the knee. After graduation, we went to a reception with some of her friends and thier husbands. We were sitting at a table with 3 couples and a single girl they went to school with. After the talk on this site, I was a little nervous the whole time just wondering who we might see. We had been at the party for a while when a group of guys came in. 3 white guys and one black guy. All the girls jumped up and gave the guys a hug. I dont know whether I was being paranoid, but it seemed like my wife was pretty comfortable with all of them. I thought it might have been a little overdone for a formal occasion. On one hand it made me feel a little jealous, but on the otherhand it made me pretty horny. The girls told the guys to sit down with us. After the introductions were finished, we pulled up a couple of chairs and the guys sat down. I noticed they sat on either side of the girls and the 3 husbands and I were on the other side of the table. They were all talking and laughing about college stories and discussing old times. Myself and the other husbands were pretty much left out and started our own conversation. As the drinking continued, they were all getting pretty loaded. When my wife drinks she gets pretty touchy and it seemed this time was no exception. Pretty soon, Louis, the black guy suggested they all go up to the bar and do some shots for old times sake. As they left the table, my wife came over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek and an evil smile that really worried me. I went back to talking to the other guys at the table, but I wasnt really paying attention to what was going on at the bar. Every time I glanced up, the girls were doing shots with the guys, intertwining arms, leaning against the guys, just basically flirting. I wasnt sure how to feel about this. I did have one hell of a hard on though. After a while, everyone decided to go to a bar in a town called Mercer. We hadnt planned on staying over night, but there were some hotels there and the bar was supposed to be fun. When my wife and I got in our car, she grabbed me and started kissing me and reached over and rubbed my cock. I asked her what had gotten into her and she just sort of grinned and said,"Guess." I didnt even have to guess. It was about 20 miles to the bar from the campus. Once we pulled out of the parking lot she lifted up her skirt and showed me her pussy. She was drenched. It was running down the inside of her legs. I also noticed she didnt have on her panties. I asked where they were and she said one of the guys from college, Daniel, had won them. The whole time she was telling me this story, she still had her skirt pulled up and was now rubbing her pussy. I asked how he had won them and she said he guessed what color they were. I said "That is kind of a weak excuse to give up your panties." She just smirked and said,"They were so wet that they were useless anyhow." I nearly crashed the car when she said that. I asked her what had got them so wet. She said while she was doing shots, the guys were all rubbing up against the girls and she felt 2 of the biggest cocks she had ever felt. She said Louis and one of the other guys were really rubbing up against her and she had a small orgasm while standing at the bar and one of the guys had to hold her up. I asked where she went to take off her panties and she said that Daniel pulled them down at the bar and she just stepped out of them. I asked if Daniel was one with the big cock and she just smiled. She said when he pulled them down he tried to stick his finger in her pussy, but she wouldnt let him. I had been hoping it had been Louis, but this was still pretty damn good. She said he did rub her clit for a few seconds though.

Continued

So I am driving down I-80 through PA and my wife has her skirt around her waist rubbing her pussy. Not really rubbing, but slamming three fingers in and out. She is so wet, her pussy is making sloshing sounds. I am ready to pull over in the first rest area and fuck the shit out of her, but she is adamant about going to the bar with the rest of her friends. I dont think she was as concerned about her girlfriends as the others. Again, at this point I think it is hot, but I dont know how much further I want her to go. About this time she lets out a scream and I assume she is coming, but a SUV pulls up next to us and rolls down it tinted window. I realize it is Daniel and the rest of the guys and they are tossing her panties around the car between the guys. One of the guys in the back holds them up to his face and takes a big sniff and waves at us. All of sudden her cell phone rings and guess who? Its Daniel. At the time the least of my concern was how they got the number, but later I kind of wondered why she had given them her number. He is on the phone asking her to show them her tits. I figure what the hell, the have already smelled her pussy and one of them was nearly fingering her at a graduation party. She turns to face the window and lifts up her top. I notice a few flashbulbs going off out of the corner of my eye. She picks up the phone and starts giggling. She keeps saying "No, absolutly not." But I can tell by the way she is acting that whatever they want her to do, there is a pretty good chance of it happening. She then turns to me and say, "They want to see my ass." "Hell no Kay, You dont have any underwear on and they will be able to see your whole pussy." I can tell she wants to, but she tells them "no, the show is over." The SUV then pulled ahead of us. I am thinking maybe I will get some head on the way to the bar, but I have pissed her off at this point. I ask and she tells me "No, it will ruin my makeup."
About 10 minutes later we pull up to a bar/restraunt called The Iron Brigde Inn. I am hoping since it is a pretty nice place, everything will calm down. When we got out of the car, the 4 guys from the SUV were waiting and took the opportunity to compliment my wife on her tits and also her "sweet smelling pussy." I laughed, but quite nervously. We went into the bar and someone ordered Champagne. If there is one thing I know about my wife, it is she gets very horny on Champagne. As we were about to toast, she mentioned this to the group and I saw the 4 guys kind of grin at each other.

Continued

After the toast I decided to go to the bathroom. When I came back, everyone had sat down. The four single guys had sat in a long booth. Daniel and Louis were on one with my wife in between them and the other two were across the table with the single girl in between. I walked up to the booth expecting someone to offer me a seat. Just as I expected, that did not happen. After standing at the end of the table for a couple of seconds, I got the message and took a seat at the table with the rest of the group. I had an excellent view of the group in the booth. The guys were getting real close to my wife, leaning in when they talked. They must have been a couple of hilarious SOBs judging by the way my wife was laughing. Daniel got up to go to the bathroom and I took this opportunity to get into the booth. My wife greeted me with a kiss and she was flushed and breathing pretty heavy. I looked down and saw that her dress was hiked up around her waist. You could see her shaved pussy and there was a puddle on the vinyl seat of the booth. She whispered that Louis was rubbing her pussy and he stopped when I came over to sit down. He thought I would be mad, so he stopped. She asked me if I wanted him to continue and watch. Well, this was it. I didnt really know how I felt about him rubbing my wifes pussy in a restraunt, but I knew was that my dick was harder than it ever had been. I knew that if I gave the OK to this, it was going to end with him fucking her. I also knew it was probably going to happen whether I agreed or not, so I figured I might as well enjoy it. I looked at my wife and nodded. She leaned over to Louis and whispered something I could not hear and he looked at me. I just kind of raised my eyebrows and he smiled from ear to ear. He took his hand and slid it between my wifes thighs. She gave no resistance and spread her legs as wide as she could with the three of us in the booth. For some reason she didnt seem concerned about the waitress or anyone else in the room, not that there was anyone close enough to know what was going on. The girl on the other side of the table was making out with one of the guys and had no idea what was happening on our side of the table, but the third guys was just staring at my wifes face. Probably was wishing he had the view I had. The sight of his dark skin against my wifes pale skin was unbelievable. I thought I was going to come in my pants just watching. He was rubbing her clit with his middle finger and she was trying to look calm, but I could tell she was going to come. He would rub her clit then pinch it between two fingers. Every time he pinched it, her eyes would roll back in her head and she would throw her head back. I turned in the booth to face them and gave them a little cover and also got a better view. He then started sticking his finger into her pussy a little bit and his finger was shiny with her juices. He easily slid in 2 then 3 fingers. And his hand was far from small. I thought to myself,"Hes just loosening her up a little for later." He must have been hitting her G spot because she jerked her head to the left and buried it in his neck to cover her scream. I could see the cum from her pussy on his hand. I was a milky white I had not seen before. He turned her head towards his mouth and gave her a deep kiss. He was jamming his tongue down his throat so far I thought she might choke to death. All of a sudden I came out of what must have been a trance and looked around. All of her friends were staring as were a couple of other people in the restraunt. One couple got up and left. After a second Kay started laughing and just said, "We were just joking around." That illicited some nervous laughter which I joined and everyone went back to their own conversations. I also noticed Daniel had been standing over me watching the whole time. He commented he couldnt wait to get his shot at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back