• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife may try!

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
Continued

By this time it had gotten to be around 10-10:30 and everyone was getting ready to go to their motel. We had not planned on staying and had no reservations nearby. I knew at this point we were going to get a room. I was just hoping I would get to stay in it. Someone told us there was a motel in Mercer, just up the road. Louis and Daniel offered to show us where it was at, which I was not suprised about. Louis suggested that since I didnt know the area, Kay could ride with him, and Daniel could ride with me. Before I could say anything, Kay quickly agreed. We all said our goodbyes to the other couples and started heading for the door. Kay and Louis walked out the door arm and arm with his hand planted firmly on her ass. They got into the SUV and Daniel and I got into our car. I noticed it took a while for Louis to start his car and get going. "I hope he waits to get to the room to fuck her," Daniel said matter of factly. I asked what made him think Louis was going to fuck her at all. He just kind of looked at me and smirked. After a few minutes we left the hotel and headed towards the hotel. Daniel said he wanted to stop and get some Beer for the room so I stopped at a convenience store. When we pulled up to the motel, I was thankful that it was one of the older ones where you park in front of your room. I was pretty humilated at the restraunt, this atleast saved me from my wife walking into the lobby of the hotel with another man. I went and paid an elderly lady for the room and came back out and went and unlocked the door. Kay and Louis got out of his SUV and Kays hair was all fucked up and her lipstick was an absolute mess. Louis walked by without really speaking and she gave me a little kiss on the cheek and said,"The boys are coming in for a nightcap." I would have refused, but I dont think it mattered at this point. I got the bags from the car and went in. Louis was sitting on the bed with a beer and Daniel and Kay were at a small round table drinking. Daniel asked what they had been doing in the car on our way over and Louis said Kay was trying to blow him, but she couldnt. This was a relief to me until I found out why. Kay started laughing and said,"His cock was so big, I could barely get the head in my mouth, I need more room to move around." They all were laughing pretty, but I was pretty nervous, especially with Daniel in the room. Kay then stood up and said she had to go to the bathroom and she reached into the suitcase and took out a bag. It was a bag of things I had bought her from a website call Wicked Temptations, really trashy clothes. Normally she was a little hesitant about their clothes, but not this time. While she was in the bathroom the three of us started talking and Louis said to relax, we were just going to have a little fun. After a little while, Kay came out of the bathroom and I almost fainted. I knew what I had bought, but I had no idea of what it would look like on her. She had on a black see through dress with no bra, a black garter belt with fishnet stockings and some high heels with feathers on the toe. She did a little twirl and asked what we thought. Obviously, everyone was impressed. She then walked over to Louis and said,"Now, where were we." He stood up and took of his shirt, then his pants. He was wearing a pair of boxer breifs and I could see a huge log running down his leg. I was hoping he was already hard for Kays sake, because if not, she was in trouble. If I was suprised by the size, she was hypnotized by it. She dropped to her knees and grabbed the waist band of his underwear and pulled them down to his ankles. His cock was still only semi-hard and it had to be 10 inches long and about the size of a persons wrist around. She grabbed it with her hands and just stared with a hungry look in her eyes. She started kissing all over the head and his cock started pointing up. She looked over at me and just smiled. I dont think my dick had ever been harder and I was only hoping I didnt drop a load in my pants. I could see why she had trouble in the car, she put her lips around the head and on about an inch would fit before she started to gag. Eventually her mouth was becoming accustomed to his size and Louis sat on the edge of the bed. She started bobbing up and down slowly. She took on of her finger and started rubbing her clit. Daniel stood up and started taking off his clothes. I had always wanted to see Kay with a black guy, but I wasnt sure if I wanted to see two guys fucking her, unfortunatly I didnt really have any say in the issue. Daniel grabbed her hips, lifted up her and buried his face in her ass and pussy. He licked her pussy for a few seconds and looked at me and told me how wet she was. He went back to licking and pretty soon she was moaning and I knew she was going to come. She popped of Louis' cock and started screaming that she was coming. Louis grabbed the back of her head and jammed her head back down on his dick. I think while she was screaming he got a couple of extra inches down her throat. Daniel stood up and grabbed the rest of his beer bottle and started rubbing the tip on her pussy. I expected Kay to push it away, but she grinded back into the bottle. He was pushing back against her and pretty soon it was going right into her pussy. I think at this point I couldnt tell where one orgasm ended and the next started for her. Louis took her head off his cock and said,"Do you want me in you pussy." My wife looked up at him and said "Please fuck me with that huge cock." She turned around and sat down on his lap. She tried to ease down onto it, but I was sure it would not go in. Boy was I wrong. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down on that stick and I swear I heard bones and organs moving around to accomidate it. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she let out a moan so loud I was sure people would think we were killing her. After he let her sit for a couple of seconds, he started lifting her up and setting her back down. She was also helping with her legs. I could see her lips stretched around his dark skin. His cock was pulling the inside of her pussy out everytime he withdrew. She was coming so much that is sounded like a plunger in a toilet. After what seemed like forever, but I am sure it was only a couple minutes he said he was coming. I was glad she was on the pill, but instead of inside her, he lifted her off and turned her around.

Continued

He jammed his cock in her mouth and stared groaning. Kay was trying to take all of his come, but there was just too much. It was coming out the sides of her mouth around his cock. When she couldnt take any more she pulled him out of her mouth and he finished on her face. This was all I could take and I took all of my clothes off. I walked over and put her on the side of the bed and stood in front of her. She took me in her mouth and Daniel lifted her up on the bed. He had gotten undressed also and was mounting her from behind. He told Louis that he had stretched her out so much, he could barely feel anything. He was bigger than average sized, but not nearly as big as Louis. I wondered what I was going to feel, being average sized. Louis had sat in a chair while we were going at her. Soon I was coming and I pulled out and went on her face also. I think it was the hardest I had ever came. She turned around to finish off Daniel and Louis was back at her pussy. She was an absolute animal for his cock. She pushed back and it slid right in this time. She was rocking back and forth and moaning like I had never seen her. Daniel then did like the rest of us and finished on her face. She was a mess. Normally she will swallow, but doesnt like to have cum on her face. Louis was pounding the shit out of her pussy for a few minutes and the pulled out and rubbed her pussy juice on her asshole. Now, I had fucked her in the ass a couple of times, but it was tough going. There was no way he was going to get in there. I expected her to protest, but she just kept pushing back against him. He would try for a second and stick his cock back in her pussy to get some juice on it. While his cock was in her pussy, he was working her asshole with his thumb. This guy had done this before. Kay then told me that there was some baby oil in her bag and to get it out for Louis. I rumaged around in the overnight bag we had packed and grabbed the oil. He took it and poured about half the bottle on her ass, back and his cock. I think the oil made his cock look even bigger than before. Using all of my wifes juices and the baby oil, the head of his cock slipped into my wifes ass. He worked it into her inch by inch. The whole time she was grunting and telling him that he was splitting her in half. Even with all of that, she made no effort to stop the assault on her ass. Finally he was nearly all in and started pumping. The grunts soon turned to moans for Kay and she started telling him to pump her ass with his black cock. After she had came for about the 100th time, Louis pulled his cock out of her ass and buried it into her pussy and came. When he pulled out and stepped away from my wife, her pussy and asshole were completly stretched out. I thought to myself, there goes my sex life. Without Louis holding her up, she fell forward on the bed, completely exhausted. Once all of the excitement had stopped, everyone kind of stood around silent. I was in a fog. I couldnt believe my fantasy had come true, but I wasnt sure how happy I was about it. Louis and Daniel started gathering up their clothes and getting dressed. Louis gave my wife a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in her ear. He turned to me, shook my hand and said,"Well have to do this again sometime." He and Daniel started laughing and walked out the door to our motel. I closed the door and looked at my battered wife, laying on her stomach on the bed. I had a raging hard on and I intended to get some relief. I grabbed her by the hips and raised up her ass. I slid my hard prick into her sloppy pussy. I could barely feel anything. After picturing the night in my head, I came harder than I ever have. I laid down next to her and she looked over and said,"Thank you so much for tonight." In the morning, she woke up before me and I heard her squeal in pain as she walked to the bathroom. On the drive home, she could barely sit. On the bright side, I did get my blow job on Rt 80, but only after she got stuffed full of cock the night before. On the drive home, her cell phone rang and it was Louis wanting to know when we could all get together again. She told him it was a one time thing, which I hope, but I kind of doubt it. I know this is the Wife Pix page, but I thought since I started this thread here, I would let everyone know what happened. I didnt have a camera while this was going on, but after this, she will definitly be more liberal about pics. I have a couple recent ones, but they are fully clothed the day we returned from Alumni weekend.

damn I want to cum in that pussy!!!

i got some advise mate get some new pics

Nice job Teebone. I knew she was still a slut for BBC. I dont know Louis, did you use his real name. Any pics from the night? If so, would love to see them.

I knew it.

When I posted about her, everyone thought I was lyin, but I guess I was right all along. I bet if you boy calls her, she is gone after his cock:nutpunch:

I knew I should have went to Alumni weekend. I would have loved another shot at that ass mydamnself.

Paauggiedogg, I asked her if he called and she said yes, a couple of times. She is a little nervous about meeting him. She is concerned about making me jealous and also, when he calls, he talks about bringing along a couple of his buddies which concerns her. The last time may have been a one time deal after all, I think he is a little too aggressive for her. I think if the right guy came along, she would give it up again. She has been horny as hell since that night. I would definitly recommend it for anyone that has a wife who has lost interest.

Your story rocked

You are a lucky man. Too bad, there was only one black cock though. Maybe, she'll give in to him and buddies.

Heard a rumor

Teebone, I heard you met up with Louis and some fellas this weekend. Any truth to it??

Oh hell yea

Louis has been my boy since back in the day in college. As soon as I heard he had hooked up with her, I had to get some more. I knew she would be back in the fold.

Attachments

• bkgrnd2.jpg
    bkgrnd2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 2,965
July 4th

Matty, she had another encounter, but Paauggiedog was not there. That pic is not my wife....Hot chick though

Legs dream about

My wife has beautiful legs but your wife's legs are even better. I don't know what you'll do when her black lover's cum is flowing out of her, but I can't think of a more beautiful place to enjoy cream pie.

Weekend of the 4th.

My wife was given a free night in a luxury hotel in Cleveland for the weekend of the 4th of July. I was looking forward to it for a while, Kay had bought some new lingerie and a new outfit for the occasion. I figured what is better than a night in a fancy hotel with your wife? We left our home in PA on Friday headed to Cleveland. The hotel had a bar right in the lobby. We checked in and went up to the room to get ready. My wife came out of the bathroom and I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach. She had on a short black lycra skirt that hugged every curve of her body and a shiny silver top. It was cut so low between her tits that I thought I could see her belly button and if you looked at it in the right light, you could see the outline of her nipples. Under the skirt she had on thigh high stockings with a line up the back. I asked her what kind of underwear she had on and she just shrugged and pulled up her skirt showing her bare pussy. She said the only worry she had not wearing underwear was leaving a wet stain on her skirt because she was already soaking from the thought of wearing her outfit into public. I stood up and walked over to her and kissed and felt under her skirt. She told me to save it for later and sort of pushed my hand away. Her pussy was definitly so wet that there was going to be a stain on the back of her skirt and whatever chair she sat in. After we got ready to go out, we decided to have a few drinks in the bar, then head out to a restraunt in the area and then to some local clubs. We were in the bar for about a half hour when guess who walks in? You bet, it was Louis and another guy. They are from pretty far away, so I thought there was no way this was a coincidence. My wife acted really suprised to see him and stood up and gave him a hug. He introduced his friend as Michael. Apparantly they worked together. I asked as casually as possible what they were doing in town and he told me that in one of the emails he and my wife had exchanged she had told him what a party town Cleveland was and he decided to try it himself. They knew where we were staying and decided to stop by on thier way out to join us for a drink. To say I was pissed would have been an understatement at this point. I was looking forward to some good fucking and I was not really interested in sharing. I asked my wife what the hell was going on and she said she didnt know they were coming and we would just have a drink and that would be it. I didnt really have time to ask about the email exchanges, but I was pretty damn curious about that too. The guys came back from the bar with beers for them and some shots for us all. We were sitting at a table for 4 with my wife and I on opposite sides and if I would have been thinking I would have moved next to her. Well, I didnt have the chance because Michael and Louis sat on either side of her with me across from her. Michael went right at her by saying,"Louis has told me alot about you." He had about the biggest shit eating grin on his face I had ever seen. They both started laughing and my wife said,"I am so embarassed." But they assured her there was nothing to be embarassed about. As we were sitting talking and drinking, Louis had moved his seat closer to Kays and she kept leaning in putting her hand on his arm and looking more familiar than I was comfortable with. I took the opportunity to say,"Well, we better be going to dinner." I stood up expecting my wife to do the same, but she said "Come on honey, lets just have one more then we will go, I have to go to the bathroom anyhow so we will go after that." I begrudingly agreed and sat back down. Michael went to to bar for more drinks and Kay stood up to go to the bathroom after an awkward silence. Louis said,"I think you know she wants me to fuck her again." as soon as she left. I told him we had decided it was a one time thing. He disagreed and basically said he bet he was going to fuck her, and he thought his buddy would get in on the action. I tried to just laugh it off, but he was dead serious. I stood up and said I had to go to the bathroom and met my wife in the lobby outside the bar. I told what he had said and she just laughed and said,"Hey, your the one who fantasized about it, remember. Just relax, and we will see where it goes." Well, there was my answer. And she was right. I had let it happen the first time, so why should I feel different this time. I went to the bathroom and when I got back, only Michael was at the table. I said,"Where is Kay." He grinned and said,"She forgot something in the room and Louis walked her up to get it." I went to the elevator and up to the room. I was glad we had gotten 2 keys. I dont know what my wife had forgotten, but I was sure Louis was not there just to help her carry it back down. I opened the door and walked in and my wife was on her knees in front of Louis with his semi-hark cock about 2 inches from her mouth. She looked startled at first, but then she grinned, looked into my eyes and put her mouth around the head. She never broke eye contact with me and started bobbing up and down. His cock got hard and she started really going to town on it. She had about half in her mouth and was using her hand to jack off the base. Louis was giving her encouragement, telling her to suck his cock and how much he liked what she was doing. I just stood there and my cock started throbbing. After a few minutes, Louis started moaning louder and said he was going to come. That only made her suck harder and soon he was cumming in her mouth. She tried to keep it all in, but it was running out around his cock and down her chin. She stood up and bent over the bed and told him to fuck her. He pulled up his pants and said,"Your going to have to wait for that till later. Lets go get Michael and go to dinner." This only made her hotter and she started begging him to fuck her. She was spreading the lips of her pussy, rubbing it and showing both of us how wet she was. And boy was she. He walked up behind her and took two fingers and jammed them into her wet pussy. She pressed back against his hand and he slid another in. She was rocking back and forth against his hand, getting ready to come and then he stopped and said,"Fix your makeup, were going out." I thought she was going to cry. Her face was flushed and she had his cum running down her chin and onto her neck. She looked absolutly smoking hot. He told us he was going back down to the bar and to come get him when we came down. When he left the room, I pulled out my cock and jammed it into her face. She started sucking my cock so hard, I thought it might come detached. I told her I was about to come. At that point she stopped, stood up and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I asked her what the fuck. She told me,"If she couldnt come, there was no way I was going to." She came out a few minutes later with her makeup fixed and looking alot fresher than when she went in. We got into the elevator and headed downstairs.

Continued

In the elevator we started kissing and I reached under her skirt to feel her pussy and was suprised she had on underwear. I asked why and she said,"I am so wet, I wouldnt even be able to sit down on a chair." I felt her pussy just to verify and the underwear were probably a good idea because she was drenched. I rubbed her clit and she kind of shivered. About that time the doors opened up to the lobby and I had to pull my hand out from under her skirt. There were people waiting at the door and they gave us a dirty look. My wife just smiled as she walked past. I thought she would be embarassed, but it didnt seem to bother her at all.
We went into the bar and met Louis and Michael. When we walked in, Louis stood and gave Kay a kiss on the cheek and said,"Shall we go." She said certainly and they locked arms and headed out the door. Michael and I fell in behind them and he looked at me and just smiled.

C'mon Teebone

Finish telling the story, can't wait to hear more about it.

Continued

You can imagine the looks we were getting as we were leaving the hotel. It made me understand what some real interracial couples go through. My wife did not seem to notice and if anything was showing off. There were several restraunts and bars around the corner from our hotel and we decided to walk. It was surreal, following my wife walking arm in arm with another man down a city street. Louis led us into a very nice restraunt and the waiter showed us to a booth. Since it was later by this time, the restraunt was not very crowded. I expected Louis and Kay to sit on one side, but Louis said,"Michael, why dont you sit next to Kay." I knew I probably would not be sitting next to my wife, but I did not expect Louis to pass up the opportunity. The waiter came over and Louis ordered a bottle of champagne and handed the waiter his credit card. He said,"whatever anyone wants, just put it on this. Its the least I can do after all you have done for me" and grinned at my wife. Again I expected her to blush or be a little coy, but she just smiled and said,"You havent seen anything yet." Now, this was all in front of the waiter, who never even let on like he noticed anything, but as soon as he went to the other side of the restraunt, I saw him nodding our way and talking to the bartender and a couple other waiters. After we all had a glass of champagne Louis looked at my wife and said,"If you think I have a big cock, you should see Michaels." She giggled and looked over at Michael and bit her bottom lip. Michael leaned back in his seat and told her maybe she should find out. She glanced around to make sure no one was nearby and slipped her hand into his lap. At first her she looked suprised, then her eyes sort of glazed over and I could see her hand moving in his lap. She told Louis that she wasnt sure it was bigger than his, but it was "pretty fucking big." Micheal laughed and said,"wait till it gets hard."
She took her hand out of his lap and we all ordered our dinners. The talk during dinner was actually pretty general, jobs, kids, hobbies. I actually liked the guys that it seem inevitably were going to fuck my wife. But, a couple of times, I noticed Kay had her foot in Louis' lap on my side of the table rubbing his cock with her toes. Anytime I made eye contact during dinner, she just smiled at me. We had all been drinking the whole time through dinner and decided to go to a club in the area. This time when we left the restraunt, Louis took one of Kays arms and Michael the other. I was now walking down the street behind my wife with a black guy on either side. At this point, the situation was starting to bother me. I know I was the one who fantasized about this, but this was very real at this point. Especially in public. I was just thankful we were far from home. We went into a bar and again Louis ordered a round of drinks. It was pretty crowded and there were quite a few people dancing. I was pretty nervous and had a double shot to calm my nerves. A slow song came on and Louis suggested he and Kay dance. She was very quick to head to the dancefloor and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his hands low on her hips. He nodded at Michael and I and started hiking up her skirt. I dont know if she could tell or not, but eventually he had her skirt up and started kneading her ass right on the dance floor. I know she loves this and she started grinding her pelvis in his leg. I know his dick had to be hitting her in the stomach, because if he didnt have a raging hard on, he was the only one in the place. The contrast of his dark hands on her pale ass only made it more obvious on the dancefloor. I noticed other couples looking, but my wife didnt seem to notice He was reaching all the way around Kay and I couldnt tell for sure, but I think he slipped a finger in her pussy a couple times. When the song was over, they came walking back over and we sat down on a couple of couches in a dark corner. My wife was in between Louis and Michael on one couch and I was on the other one by myself. She had her leg draped over Louis and her hand on his thigh rubbing the bulge in his pants. Her skirt was riding up and you could see her panties pretty plainly. It was pretty loud so I couldnt hear what they were talking about, but the three of them were laughing and talking. They all three stood up and told me they were going to dance. They made thier all the way across the bar and started dancing to a fast song, my wife in between both guys. The three of them were rubbing all over each other, Michael was behind her grinding his cock into her ass. I was absolutly mesmerized by the scene. I was less attention grabbing than when Louis had her skirt hiked up, but with both guys it was incredible to see. She was running her hands through her hair and every so often she would bend down so she was staring right into thier crotches. After a few minutes, a guy with a black shirt that said STAFF on the back came up and whispered something in her ear. She nodded to the man and he led her across the dancefloor.

Continued

I apologize for the length of the story, but I am trying to remember as much about the night as possible.

The man led her across the floor to a platform about 4 feet high and 3 feet around. There were about 5 or 6 platforms and girls were dancing on each one. He helped her up and she started dancing. She looked over at me and made eye contact and started rubbing her hands up and down the sides of her body and chest. It was sexy as hell. Louis and Michael came over and were standing below her and pretty soon a crowd had gathered around all of the platforms. I saw Kay bend over and Louis whispered something in her ear. She stood back up and sheepishly shook her head no. He motioned for her to lean back down and said something in her ear again and she laughed and stood back up. She turned around and put her ass towards the guys under the platform and bent over at the waist. Her skirt was so short and tight that you could see everything. She was wearing a thong, so not only could you see her whole ass, but also her pussy. Then she hooked her hands in the waist of the panties and smiled at the guys over her shoulder. I couldnt hear them, but I saw the 9 or 10 guys around pumping their fists in the air rooting her on. She pulled her panties down her legs and they fell around her ankles onto the platform. Since she was still bent over, all of the guys and everyone in the club for that matter, could see her bald pussy. I am not sure if it was my imagination or not, but even from the other side of the club I could tell she was wet. Her pussy and for that matter her ass and the insides of her thighs was shiny with juice. She then picked up the panties and held them out in front of her and dropped them into the crowd. I saw the guys scrambling for the and one came up and held them over his head. He then took them and sniffed them and let a couple of the other guys do the same. She stayed up on the platform with a bare pussy for one more song dancing for the crowd which included Louis and Michael, for what seemed like forever. It probably was a song or two, but in a club that music seems to just run together. Michael then helped her down from the platform and they headed back to our table. She came over and plopped down on my lap and hugged me and gave me a long kiss. She said,"thank you so much for tonight." I told her I had nothing to do with the night, she was the one who had set it up. She looked at me like she was shocked at the accusation. About this time one of the employees came over and told us that they had a table in the VIP area for us. We got up and followed the bouncer through the crowd and up some stairs. The room had a table and was enclosed but had a one way mirror that looked out onto the rest of the club. There was a couch against the back wall that looked out into the club. The music was a little lower here, but you could still feel it. There was a bar nearby and the bouncer told us it was on the house and to thank the Lady for her performance. He left and closed the door behind him. The three guys sat down at the back of the table and Kay was standing against the glass looking out into the club. She started to dance seductivly with her back towards us. Michael stood up and got behind her and started grinding into her. He had his hands around her and started feeling her tits. She threw her head back and closed her eyes. I could tell she was in ecstacy. Louis looked over at me and grinned. Her was really twisting her nipples and she was pressing back against him and he snaked one hand down and under her skirt. She started moaning and telling him how good that was. He looked over his shoulder and said,"Your wife is one hot slut." I couldnt argue that point at all. He then turned her around and pushed her down onto her knees. He unzipped his pants and let them fall. She pulled down his underwear and I could not beleive what I was seeing. This guy had about the biggest cock I had ever seen. Definitly in real life. I had seen some on the web or in porn, but this guy had to be packin atleast 11 inches and it was the size of beer can. It looked almost freakish, because he was not that big of a guy to start with. Maybe 5'10 and about 180lbs. Kay took it in her hands and looked at it for a couple seconds in disbelief and then she leaned in and started kissing the head. Louis leaned over to me and said,"Thats why I brought my boy along. I knew she would like it." I was glad it was a one way mirror on the booth we were in, but it was pretty exciting to think about my wife giving head in front of a nightclub.

She was licking up and down the sides of his cock and trying to fit it into her mouth, but she could only get maybe an inch of the head in due to the thickness of it. Whenever she would put her lips around the tip, Michael would grab the back of her head and pull her towards him trying to shove it down her mouth. Her cheeks were stretched to her limit and there was maybe 2 inches in max and she started to bob up and down on it. First slowly then faster, and as she went faster, more and more was going in. When it was against the back of her throat, she started to gag. Michael didnt let up though, he now had her by the hair and was yanking her back and forth on his cock. She started to try to pull off, but he was relentless. I thought maybe I should try to stop him, but I imagined it might not go too well for me. After a few minutes of this, Michael told her he was going to come. If she didnt want him to come in her mouth, she didnt really have any choice. When he came, he shot one spurt in her mouth and then pulled his cock out and shot the rest on her face. The load was about what you would have imagined coming out of a cock this size. She was coated and it was running down on her chest into her cleavage. Before she could regain her composure, Louis stood up and brought her over to the couch. He bent her over and lifted up her skirt. He turned his hand sideways and jammed 4 fingers into her wet pussy while he was undoing his belt. I was still sitting on the couch and Kay and I were face to face. She was a mess, sweaty and covered with cum. Since I was sitting there, I took out my cock and pulled her head down onto it. It was probably a releif to have a normal sized one. She was moaning and fucking Louis hand when she pulled off my cock and let out a healthy scream. Louis had buried his cock up to his balls in her pussy in one shot. I think it about tore her in half the way she yelled. I expected the bouncer to come rushing in and toss us out, but no one came in. Louis didnt give her any time to adjust, he started pounding her. I was just sitting there with my hard cock out at this point. Kay was so distracted by having her pussy ripped open that she had completely forgotten about me. He was pounding into her so hard she was about to fall on her face on the couch. He was holding her up by her hips so she didnt fall. She was telling him to fuck the shit out of her in one second and telling he was tearing her apart the next. I think she was having on constant orgasm at this point because I couldnt tell where one ended and the next started. I noticed Michael was rubbing his now hard cock, standing behind my wife like he was waiting in line. After pounding into her pussy for about 4 or 5 minutes, Louis pulled his cock out with an audibly pop and turned her around. He pushed his cock into her mouth once and pulled it out and started coming. Kay tried to catch it in her mouth, but it was not happening. It was all over her face just like the last one. I took the opportunity of her being turned around to stand up and put my dick in her stretched out pussy. Before I could, Michael turned her back around and pushed her head down into the couch and started to put his giant prick in her pussy. She started to protest, but not enough to keep her from pushing back into the head of his cock. I put my cock away and stood up to get a better view of the show. He had the tip in her pussy and was starting to work it in and out. She was grunting, but still pushing back. Michael was talking to her the whole time, telling her he was going to make her pussy his. Once the head went in he pulled back and she was stretched so tight, it looked like he was pulling her inside out. I expected him to work it in slowly, but I was wrong. He grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled back on her until about 3 or 4 inches were in. He pushed her forward until the head was only in and she sighed with releif. Then he actually rammed his cock forward and pulled back on her shoulds so hard, he was nearly in ball deep. If it was quiet, you could probably hear organs moving around to make room for that monster. He pulled back and before she could catch her breath he started fucking her like a jack hammer. He said,"Your lucky your so wet, cause I was going in either way." I think she was caught off guard by the attitude change in the two guys. Now they were definitly treating her like a *****. And if you look up the definition, I bet getting fucked by two guys in front of your husband in a club would qualify. She was moaning, but I am not sure if it was pain or pleasure. Michael was definitly moaning in pleasure and soon he started coming inside of her pussy. Everytime he would pull his cock back out, a mixture of his cum and her pussy juice came back out. So much that it was running down the inside of her legs onto her stockings. When he was done, he stepped back and pulled up his pants and buckled his belt. Kay sat down on the couch. Her skirt was around her waist and her pussy was wide open. She had dried cum on her face, neck and down the front of her shirt. She collected herself enough to look up at Louis and Michael and smile. They were both dressed and said,"We are going to get a drink, you can stay here as long as you want. Louis leaned down and kissed Kay and said,"I'll be in touch." After they left, there was an awkward silence. She looked at me smiled and said, lets go back to the hotel. We walked out of the Vip booth and past the bouncers. They were nudging each other grinning. We had to walk through the crowd on our way out, and anyone that looked at my wife had to know what had happened. Once outside, Kay was walking so gingerly, that I hailed a cab and we took it back to the hotel. We had to go through the lobby and maybe I was paranoid, but I swear everyone was looking at us and knew exactly what my wife had done. When we got back to the room, Kay took a long hot shower and came out of the bathroom dressed in the lingerie she had bought. After seeing her earlier in the evening, it didnt seem quite as wild. She leaned down, kissed me on the lips and took my cock in her mouth. After a few minutes of blowing me, I pu lled her off and went to fuck her. She said no way can I take another fucking, but I will finish you off with my mouth, which she did. Even though I came, I was really looking forward to fucking her so it was a pretty hollow act. We laid down on the bed and she fell asleep immediatly. I laid in bed watching TV and I was pretty confused about how I felt. I had gotten exactly what I wanted, but it didnt feel too good. We got up the next morning, had breakfast and started driving back to PA. She was so sore, we had to keep stopping for her to stand up. I asked her if this was the last time and she said yes. I told her I didnt want her emailing Louis or talking to him on the phone and she agreed. I dont know whether I believe her or not. I did get another blow job on the way home, but I didnt get to fuck her for the rest of the week until last night. She was still sort of sore and pretty stretched out. I am hoping her pussy comes back to shape.

Sounds like Louis turned her out. They treated her like a real *****. It seems like they owned her that night and will from now on. Theres nothing you can do now. She is definitly a bbc slut. Good luck hangin on to her.:cockblock

Where in the hell are you teebone. Scare you off again. How about some more pics? Or is she gone to get some cock?

Users who are viewing this thread