• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife On The Road This Week

Tinycuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Wife going away this week. Hope she finds time to get her some good cock. Could be good stories...

I'm a cuckold. I hope your wife comes back with some good stories to share. My wife likes to keep me off balance. I know about 8 lovers in the 10 years we've been married. I asked her once if there were more. "Don't press me, or you'll be sorry you asked. could be 1 more, could be 80. good luck, man! P.S I've got 4.5 inches here

She has cuckolded me before a couple of times. Love tje anticipation waiting for a text saying shes been bad..

I envy you starting out. I My wife cuckolded me the first time(that I know of) when she went to a professional conference. she told me later that she was unhappy and all her colleagues took their spouses along. Some local people invited her to dinner, and a stocky, redhaired muscular millionaire came along with the locals. Afterwards they had drinks, and she unloaded about me. She'd rented a cabin alone, he fucked her there 5 days straight. she kept it secret for 6 weeks until he flew to our town to reclaim her, she confessed. I masturbated on her hair, face and shoulders. She hated it.

Sounds like you're on the right track It took 4 months of dating the millionaire. I'd go and sit in the car, looking at the light in his extended stay hotel..

She wrapped her legs around my head and whipped her labia across my mouth she was in a frenzy, massive orgasm, I watched her 40EE's swinging above me.

Wife arrived and got settled in. Met up with her friend and seemed happy to see him. Still working though but maybe later tonight some action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back