• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Passionately Kissing Other Man

How often does she do it?
I too love seeing my wife kissing her BBC. Nothing more intimate then seeing them kiss and even better seeing him between her wide spread legs, his dick buried in her pussy as they're kissing! So very hot!

IMG_0725a.jpg
I love love love hot passionate kissing with my BBC boyfriends! Makes me so hot and makes them hot and hard for me too!

My wife thinks that an open-mouth tongue-sucking kiss is as intimate as fucking. I know that if she will kiss a guy like that she will let that guy fuck her. It is an early indication for me that the guy she is kissing is going to get some pussy.
I absolutely agree with you! I love hot passionate, steamy kissing with my BBC boyfriends so much! Makes me so hot for them and makes then even hotter and harder for me! I love deep passionate kissing before, during and after hot sex with my boyfriends! Drives my cuck crazy too!

That deep french kiss...shocks a starved wife...especially when you know how to move that tongue, lick the right places of that wife's lip, where the husband misses at times, moving your head a certain angle with eye on eye contact, inserting that huge thick dick......her eyes holding into your eyes deep, Penetrating that tight ass pussy slowly entering inside of her, her body shakes, her mouth and tongue tremble.....then bam.....let the cum game begin....that's some soul fucking! (White bull DaveJ)

That deep french kiss...shocks a starved wife...especially when you know how to move that tongue, lick the right places of that wife's lip, where the husband misses at times, moving your head a certain angle with eye on eye contact, inserting that huge thick dick......her eyes holding into your eyes deep, Penetrating that tight ass pussy slowly entering inside of her, her body shakes, her mouth and tongue tremble.....then bam.....let the cum game begin....that's some soul fucking! (White bull DaveJ)
You may kiss and fuck me anytime. A mwf swinger of seven years.

I melt with kisses like that plus a few fingers in my pussy while we are kissing .

I melt with kisses like that plus a few fingers in my pussy while we are kissing .
I’m sure you do! Fingering deep slow message in round circles while rubbing your clit my hand cups that sweet wet pussy still with my mouth pinned down on your mouth until you explode…hmm fuck that’s hot!

As much as I want to I've never seen my wife getting fucked but I have watched her being kissed and groped especially at parties. There was one party where she and a neighbour disappeared for a while. Apparently they went back to his house and he got his cock out for her to see. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it, his wife came looking for him and they all returned to the party. Later in the evening the remaining guests paired off and started kissing and groping one another. No one got naked or fucked. My wife was with the same guy and, while he was kissing her, his hands were all over her body. I was a little distracted as I was fingering a shaved pussy at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back