• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife Passwords Cell Phone – Locks Me Out

• Thread starterCuckoldMick
  • Start date
carina_halerose said:
duke have you ever posted anything of real value? it seems to be that all you do is spread unhappiness and hate:confused:
Just put him on ignore. Online trolls are like zits, if you squeeze them to try to get rid of them, they get all infected and just get worse, BUT, if you leave them alone, soon they just fade away.......

Fuck the lifestyle, go find your own hotwife and fuck her silly until her husnabd bitches whines and complains.

Apart from you missing sex life, is the rest of your marriage satisfactory?
Does your family realise your marriage is struggling?
If you guess the access codes/passwords, would you be smiley again?

Perhaps you are too predictable to your wife, she knows every move you will make to anything that happens. Maybe you could be less predictable and dvelop some mystery about you, which could make her wonder what you are getting up to when you are away from her. At the moment you are a puppet and she pulls your strings, so she can have her cake and eat it too.

You need some new dreams and hobbies that will fill your life up with new direction, and you might also find some alternative pussy in your travels.

If she won't let you have a sex life, then you will probably drift off in another direction looking to have your needs met.

I very much appreciate everyone’s comments and advice. Just to give some background. We did start as swingers, though from the beginning Kristen preferred to play solo with single males. Initially, I was periodically included in her play via threesomes, watching and through such means as calling me and letting me listen, etc.

About a year into the lifestyle (LS) our swapping activities began to give way to Kristen’s solo play--- and my involvement began to wane. Threesomes became less common and she began to hook up with men that did not want me involved. Notwithstanding, we did have occasional couples play and I was still involved with her singles play both on-site and at home (phone calls, tease and denial play, etc.).

Time passed and one day I realized that “our” involvement in the LS had become exclusively Kristen’s play with single males. I decided to seek ways I could fit into this new direction. I presented Kris with a written “Hall Pass” giving her permission to play alone and a “Cuckold Contract” spelling out the rules of our LS activities. She took the Hall Pass but never paid any attention to the contract. From there I periodically suggested to her that I could be involved in her outside play in a number of ways: we could go back to occasional threesomes, she could let me watch and/or listen, I was willing to explore more extreme cuckoldry practices including FemDom-Sub play, and so on. All these suggestions fell on deaf ears.

Still I was involved enough to be getting something out of our LS relationship by helping her get ready for her dates, hearing the details of the play and even learning to enjoy clean up duty. In fact, Kristen dated one guy that liked to wait to have his orgasm until right before she came home--- and I began to look forward to the “fresh” creampies this man left inside her. Sometimes she’d let me have sloppy seconds and then clean both loads out afterwards.

About a year ago though, Kris settled into a routine that involved 2 outside lovers--- neither one of which were interested in cuckold play. In fact, Kris told me outright that she would be embarrassed if her BFs learned about my desire to watch, listen, etc. and that they were not interested in threesome play. She greatly curtailed the details of the play and stopped automatically having me clean her pussy after her dates--- I had to ask, and sometimes the answer was no.

I didn’t really realize just how much things had changed until about 6 months ago when I reviewed my “Diary” of Kristen’s activities and was abruptly made aware that I had been methodically phased out over the past two years. The big change came last summer when we met a couple and I was treated to a rare couples swap. I recognized immediately that the wife was a true “hot wife”--- anklet and all. We played with this couple two times and I enjoyed the wife, who was attractive and very sensual.

But in the course of our conversations with this couple, it was disclosed that she played with several younger single males and that they were looking for a female for the husband (Mark) to play with alone. Soon after Kristen came to me and asked if it was okay to play with Mark alone and I agreed. That was the last time his wife was interested in my company and since then Mark has been Kristen’s steady fuck. And, as noted above, Mark is one of the guys that is not interested in threesome or cuckold play. Since Kris became nearly exclusive with Mark there has been no further couples play and my involvement in any of her outside activities has been completely stopped.

I quickly note that Kris has organized and participated in a couple of “cuckold” sessions last year for my benefit where I was allowed to watch her fuck other men. These sessions came after I began to complain about being left out. But the status quo is that she has two lovers, one of which is “steady”, and I am left out of the play.

My prevailing feeling has been that Kristen is “lazy” and she just doesn’t want to go to the trouble of including me in her “private” liaisons. But I think Ballspanking has hit on the real cause posting: “from what I have observed, it is frequent in habits of humiliation, for women to lose regard for their husbands (who willingly offer the wife to the gods of the phallus), and also lose interest of his needs, as an equal partner. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually, she is bonding with the man that touches her most deeply, that makes her feel most as a Woman!”

Having been a student of cuckoldry (as I wrote in my very first post here) I recognize the truth and reality for some cuckolds in the phenomenon Ballspanking concisely summarized above. The risk a husband takes in giving permission to his wife to have outside lovers is that she may lose respect for him as a man. And, this can move the relationship down a number of different roads. Once this happens the wife may stop having sex with her husband, she may chose to further humiliate him or feminize him, or she may simply select to leave him out of her play.

Worse case, she may fall in love with her lover and either leave her husband--- or perhaps even worse, she may stay with her resources man, but give all her loving and sexual attention to her ex par lover. (At this point some wives may even desire to get pregnant by their lovers--- in my case Kristen is “fixed” and can not get pregnant).

Aside from how she treats me in LS matters, Kris is a loving and devoted wife, and our domestic relationship is fairly normal. I love her and want to work to address this situation. However, I fear that things have gone on so long that it will take willingness from both of us to sit down and address the issue in a calm, civilized manner.

One additional force playing into all this is the force of “love”. I think Kristen is “in love” with Mark---- if what I have read about the chemistry and physiology of love is true. This doesn’t mean she’s planning to run off with him. It is just part of the phenomenon discussed above: “Physically, emotionally, and spiritually, she is bonding with the man that touches her most deeply, that makes her feel most as a Woman”. However, what it does mean is that her love for Mark is probably clouding her objectivity in this matter.

Thanks everyone again. Will keep you posted.

CuckoldMick

CuckoldMick,

Thanks for your interesting description of your evolution as your wife's cuckold, and her evolution as your cuckoldress.

Ballspanking's comments, quoted by you:

CuckoldMick said:
.... But I think Ballspanking has hit on the real cause, with his post: : “from what I have observed, it is frequent in habits of humiliation, for women to lose regard for their husbands (who willingly offer the wife to the gods of the phallus), and also lose interest of his needs, as an equal partner. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually, she is bonding with the man that touches her most deeply, that makes her feel most as a Woman!”

seem consistent with Cuck4Sarah's comments:

cuck4sara said:
.... It has been my experience over almost a half century of relationships with the fairer sex, that MOST women say they’d like to be boss but in practice prefer being with a man they admire and respect and at times of crisis they can look to for strength and solace.

I’ve seen so much of the dichotomy of what woman say they want and having achieved it find that it doesn’t make them happy, in fact it often makes them unhappy and they ditch the guy who allowed them to take total control of the relationship. In the past dozen years or so I’ve been quietly watching women express their frustrations at men who don’t stand up to their female counterparts. I’m counting times like watching TV or in public places where a woman is dominating her partner and a female in my hearing will turn and say to her friends something to the fact ‘why doesn’t HE grow a pair’!

Sexually I’ve been with some very powerful women who get off on being USED and one very powerful woman actually asked me, while we were dating, to assemble a group of guys who would fuck her ‘like a back street slut’! Most of the wives I’ve fucked, at some part of me cuckolding their husbands, asked me if I would leave my wife and set up home with them, not because I’m well endowed, I’m anything but at 5.25” long by 6” around! But I’m blessed with being multi-orgasmic and even in my 50’s have managed to cum regularly 10-12 times in any 24 hours and peaked a few years ago at 19 times between wake up and going to sleep that night!

I feel that my attitude to women, I treat them as individuals just as I do men but never forget sexually they are women and as such capable of so much more sexually than men, but most do not have the libido to regularly use their sexual abilities. I feel my main attractions to women are my sense of humour coupled with a willingness to engage in life as an adventure and work on a relationship each and every day. These attributes seem in general to have won me many more women than my looks or male endowment ever merited. I know for sure that allowing a woman to be boss ALL the time is the surest way for her to lose her respect and therefore, long-term, her sexual desire for you.

which are from the thread that begins here ("page" 3, post # 22):

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckolds-news/15824-optimal-cock-size.html

and are also discussed in post # 40 ("page" 4) of the "optimal cock size" thread.

—Custer

Mick, I find your view coherent, intelligent and well written.
You are an asset to this blog for your insights and experience. :cool:

Thanks for the kind words Ballspanking. I found a narrative on the internet in which a cuckold husband describes his situation--- which includes interesting comments related to your theory. Thought you'd like to read an excerpt:

No Respect for Nice Guy Hubby – A Cuckold’s Observation

"I believe my wife hand picked me to marry because she sensed that I was no real competition for her. That is--- she saw in me a “resources” hubby and father that she could easily dominate. After all, she left her second husband because he tried to dominate her. But, the price she paid for this match was being married to a passive and capitulating man with whom she quickly lost interest. To clarify, she hasn’t lost interest in me as a life mate and hubby—but as a strong male figure and primary sexual partner.

This situation is stoked when a peaking woman (my wife) is married to the kind of “beta-male” husband that will do anything to please her (like me). From an article I read on the internet I offer the following illustrative description:

The passive “pleasing” male takes on the majority of the family responsibilities working a job by day and taking care of the home by night. Not only does he work a full time job, he may also be a full time "Mr. Mom", plus he get's to be "Mr. Handyman" for all of the odd jobs his wife throws at him. He does his best to make sure he's always doing the things his wife likes and not the things she doesn't like.

Unfortunately, his servitude and passiveness, allows his wife to control him, to look down upon him, and even to belittle him. His hard work and obedience is viewed as “weakness” by his wife--- who loses respect for her husband as a “man”. As a rule of thumb, women are wired in such a way that they are not sexually attracted to husbands they do not respect.

In the end, no matter what the husband does or how much he does, at best it's expected and unappreciated and at worst, it's wrong and he gets a verbal lashing or some similar reprimand. Sadly, this kind of husband typically continues to think and operate along the lines of, "I just want my wife and kids to be happy and my own happiness doesn't matter". He denies himself while giving everything he can to everyone else. In the end, he is bewildered by the fact that he gets no appreciation, respect, affection, or sex in return. He is the kind of man that is easily cuckolded by his wife.

With the above as background, I realize why my wife found it so easy to cuckold me. Additionally, the cuckolding process was accelerated because of my beta male traits that manifested into the nice guy hubby that I am. Furthermore, it is these “weak” male character defects that have exasperated my attempts to resist and later to get out of my role as her cuckold.

I have a love-hate relationship with being a cuckold--- symbolized by the perverted desire to lick my wife’s lovers’ cum out of her pussy on the one hand, and hating myself for wanting to, on the other. Finally, any man who let’s his wife fuck other man, and lots of other men, and then allows himself to submit to cuckold clean up duty after the fact has lost the respect of this wife forever. (In actuality, he has become a no balls cum slut cuckold)."

A bit harsh, but interesting....

I will probably be pilloried for saying this, and I realize this primarily is a cuckold's site, but I just don't see the need for humiliation.

Hey, if the behavior is consensual, and between consenting adults, who the hell am I to object?

But I don't now, and possibly never will understand it.

Cheers.

Ballspanking said:
I will probably be pilloried for saying this, and I realize this primarily is a cuckold's site, but I just don't see the need for humiliation.

Hey, if the behavior is consensual, and between consenting adults, who the hell am I to object?

But I don't now, and possibly never will understand it.

Cheers.

I agree. If she started the relationship with your consent, then I don't see the need for secracy. I don't see the need for humiliation either. I love my wife and I know she loves me and we have great sex together, at the same time I don't object to her fantasizing or screwing someone if she wanted to, because at the end of the day, sex is just sex and I still love and respect her, she still loves and respects me. If the love and respect in a relationship is lost, then your relationship is a lost cause too.

Stop, Look, Listen

Saraha said:

Perhaps you are too predictable to your wife, she knows every move you will make to anything that happens. Maybe you could be less predictable and dvelop some mystery about you, which could make her wonder what you are getting up to when you are away from her. At the moment you are a puppet and she pulls your strings, so she can have her cake and eat it too.

You need some new dreams and hobbies that will fill your life up with new direction, and you might also find some alternative pussy in your travels.

If she won't let you have a sex life, then you will probably drift off in another direction looking to have your needs met.

Sahara has said it best

What are the responsibilities of the wife in a cuckold relationship?

I appreciate what you wrote Saraha and I can’t argue with the truth in it. In short I think you said, “get a life”. It is true that I am way too involved in this singular aspect of our relationship--- which has many other facets. It did occur to me recently that I needed to find new activities to put my energy into. I’m giving this careful consideration. Thanks for your insightful comments.

Underneath my “narrow in scope” post that started this threat is the bigger issue of defining the obligations a hot wife (Dom, cuckoldress, etc.) has to her cuckold. I believe that once “power” has been turned over to her, she has a responsibility to take care of her husband and to see to his happiness as much as feasible. Thus, it’s my encompassing complaint that Kristen is remiss in carrying out these responsibilities. The locked phone is just symbolic of this neglect.

What are the responsibilities of the wife in a cuckold relationship? Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Update

Kristen and I discussed this matter as many of you recommended and after setting down some rules I agreed to she unlocked her phone. I felt a little foolish after all was said and done, especially in light of some comments on here that made me realize that I was placing too much emphasis on this minor matter. Kris also is in contact with a new single male that she is grooming to accept me during the play both as an active partner and as an observer. In the final analysis, those that advised me to sit down and communicate my feelings were right on... she surprised me by responding (for the most part) to my needs. There was a trade off however, and one that I was willing to agree to. She wants to keep Mark as her "exclusive" lover and wanted my promise not to involve myself in her relationship with him. That is, don't ask to be involved in the play, watch, listen etc. when she is with Mark. I agreed, and feel this was a good compromise. Thanks again everyone for your good advice.

CuckoldMick :)

Saraha is right

Saraha said:

If a wife withdraws sex totally from a sexually active cuckold and doesn't allow him some form of sexual release he will find it with other women, I know I always did.

Users who are viewing this thread