wife preg

• Thread starterlacie
  • Start date

lacie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2008
my wife has just told me she is preg to a black man and im about to become a father , but am finding it humiliating as not sure what ill tell family etc. what
would you do.

First of all congratulations! Post some pics of the expectant mother please. Equally, you could tell the in-laws you were going through a rough patch in your marriage and your wife had a one night stand which resulted in pregnancy - and you both do not believe in abortion :)

congratualtions - and post some pics
tell the family the sperm donor gave you the wrong sperm for artificial insemination

Its always better to be honest.
Tell them that she is a slut who loves black guys, then there will be no embarrassment when they see her out with black guys.
You are not the Father, you are the Mother's Husband.

well im pretty sure it was his urging that his wife fuck a bbc. so telling all the fam shes a slut wouldn't be a good idea. lol just tell them it turns you on to see her sexually satisfied and the only way is with a black guy. and the baby situation just tell them the condom ripped and she got preg. and you do have safe sex shit just happens from time to time.

Reactions: KinkyLondoncpl
Perhaps we should seek some more info on why she went down this path? Wasn't she happy with you and now she's got two lovers.
PS. First posting to this forum and hi to all from me.

barreta92fs said:
well im pretty sure it was his urging that his wife fuck a bbc. so telling all the fam shes a slut wouldn't be a good idea. lol just tell them it turns you on to see her sexually satisfied and the only way is with a black guy. and the baby situation just tell them the condom ripped and she got preg. and you do have safe sex shit just happens from time to time.

isn't the kid gonna look black?

ref wife

cuckoldax of course the baby will be black - shame youre just have to going to deal with the humiliation , from friends and family knowing black seed made your wifes baby, and that she loves it .

ref wife

let us know what happened , has she had the baby to her black lovers seed

ref wife

ref bev - wifes belly is swelling now from his black seed and all i can do is watch it growing bigger , and await the humiliation at the hospital.

Do This...

lacie said:
ref bev - wifes belly is swelling now from his black seed and all i can do is watch it growing bigger , and await the humiliation at the hospital.

Listen, listen up! I got a great idea for a fool like you: get her belly tattooed "BLACK MAN'S SPERM DEPOSITORY" I know it sounds cruel but I had my wife's preg belly tattooed "NOT MY HUSBAND"S DEPOSITORY" and I'm still jerking off to the terrible humiliation since 1973. You'll love it!

lol, what a dumb ass idea from Joe-Schmo right here ^

is it a baby bull or a girl growing in her? good job improving the white race.

Lacie where are you buddy?

If you can't handle this, send her to me. I would raise this beautiful black baby and many more for her. This would be the perfect wife for me.

Mickle said:
Its always better to be honest.
Tell them that she is a slut who loves black guys, then there will be no embarrassment when they see her out with black guys.
You are not the Father, you are the Mother's Husband.

Yes I agree in the long run it's always better to tell the truth. Especially because it is possible that it might happen again. But I wouldn't call her a slut in front of other people especially her family. Just explain that it's your as a couples life style. And that every thing is totally alright between the two of you.

Reactions: KinkyLondoncpl
when baby arrived it was so humiliating for me as people congratulated me on our dark baby and asked who the black father was with a giggle , while others were shocked, and some of wifes friends said its not his fault hes such a sissy, and needs a black mans help, and laughed

so cool! tell us more!

leave that slut make the father of that child to raise that kid if he has a job

agreed -lets hear more