wife preg

• Thread starterlacie
  • Start date
lets see some pix of your sissy tiny dickie!!

Send her to me. I would love her and the black baby...who cares what others think?

Lacie, you are not the Lone Ranger

lacie said:
my wife has just told me she is preg to a black man and im about to become a father , but am finding it humiliating as not sure what ill tell family etc. what
would you do.

I take it the pregnacy was unintentional, at least from your point of view. If, as I suspect, you knew she was having sex with others, well pregnacy does happen. Do you love your wife? To be honest it is none of the neighbors/friends business what goes on in your household, but the care, affection, and the education of the child is your responsibility if you knew she was having sex with other men. I do not know about how black persons would feel, I should but do not, but something about a new born person brings out the best in white persons, and the grandparents are going to love, protect and do their best for the offspring. They may never speak to you, or the wife again, but the child will be loved.

ps: I do not think the Black or White feel much different on this matter.

Attachments

• WhoCaresHeAdoresU.jpg
    WhoCaresHeAdoresU.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 560
  • YesSonIFuckBlk.jpg
    YesSonIFuckBlk.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 704

mrock said:
leave that slut make the father of that child to raise that kid if he has a job

I'm with MRock on this one, although I'm guessing that you love her, would never leave her and a bunch of other stuff like that, that caused her to lose respect for you in the first place....;)

My dear friend:

MacNfries said:
lacie ... first thing to ask YOU is ... did you encourage her to have sex with a black man, or did you know she was having sex with a black man? If that answer is YES ... then accept your responsibilities as a cuck and soon-to-be new daddy. Be sure to get a copy of the birth certificate ... that names the father & mother.

If the answer is NO ... and you don't want the responsibility of the child, now is the time to "get packing" or kick her out. Not sure what the laws there say, but once you've taken care of the child for a few months, it legally becomes your responsibility regardless of what you do. :rolleyes:

If the answer is NO ... but you are willing to accept being a father to this child, X your fingers that it will be a boy ... maybe he'll play professional basketball or football, or even become President of the USA, and make you and your wife rich and famous. :p

Just from the way you wrote your initial entry, it sounded as if your wife was rather nonchalant about the whole thing. What are your thoughts, lacie?
:D

Think buddy, Vanasa Willims, Halle Barry, Obama, Hun the most beautiful women in the world are interracial.

First I want to appoligize for the flippent answer I previously posted.

lacie said:
my wife has just told me she is preg to a black man and im about to become a father , but am finding it humiliating as not sure what ill tell family etc. what
would you do.

A sissy cuck's life is full of humilation and I feel you do consider yourself a cuck. Lacie, if you did accept being a cuck, and only found out when your wife told you about your pending fatherhood, then you should have left then. Even a sissy must accept responsibility for their actions. When you took a wife you agreed to put her before all others, that has not changed, you just either did not want sex with her, or for some reasons could not have meaningfull sex.

My point is: The child did not have a say in this matter, and deserves to have loving parents and the best education you can give her, and most of all the love and affection a child needs and the assurance that you are there for her.

Sometimes, even we cucks only think of ourselves. How does the wife tell her family, coworkers, etc. they are never going to see her in the same light. It is a good thing women are superior and stronger than men.

Attachments

• DaughterWatchesMomSpankDad.jpg
    DaughterWatchesMomSpankDad.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 482
  • user1416_pic993_1245681303.jpg
    user1416_pic993_1245681303.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 499
  • user1416_pic994_1245681303.jpg
    user1416_pic994_1245681303.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 471
  • 2937.jpg
    2937.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 609
  • cuckoldbaby.jpg
    cuckoldbaby.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 603
Reactions: Maxio
It helps if a child grows up in a family where the parents (married, together, gay, whatever) love and respect each other. If you do and you can show that to a child then you should stay. The genetics is biology which you will have to cope with. The bond is family which only you provide if you love each other.

If you can't do this, you should leave. Now. Ultimately, you will be of no use to the child. It's better if your wife can find someone she loves and respects who can create a family.

It's also something you can only find out by talking to your wife. This child just became the most important person in the room when you do. Do what's best for it long term.

I live in NW AR having moved recently moved from NE GA. Being 64 years old I have seen changes relating to racial situations that were not possible when I was a young boy. Too many to count here but I will relate some recent events that speak to your concerns about your white wife being pregnant by a black man. I shop at Walmart Supercenter for my groceries about once a week. Just this past week I saw a IR couple with two small mixed race children and one older white child and the woman looked to be about 5 or 6 months pregnant again. I have no idea what happened to the white husband. He could have died or she left him for her new black lover or maybe he just stayed home that morning. Her black mate/husband was with her. They were comporting themselves just like any ordinary family, not surprisingly these days but impossible a few decades ago. I noticed a young white couple with their children stop and talk with them and make normal small talk, I got the impression from a few comments they knew each other from church. The thing is, I am constantly seeing similar situations develop all the time. That particular day there were two other IR couples though only one had a black child. I'm always seeing young white women with black babies in tow. My point is, IR is here to stay and if you and your wife love each other having a black baby is really of little consequence as far as others are concerned. Yes, some will sink into the old racist mold and there's nothing to do but ignore them and concentrate on providing the best environment for your child because unless your wife leaves you for the black father, or the black man moves in with the two of you, then you my friend will be the father to that child. I know that IR pregnancy is a powerful erotic fantasy for white couples in the scene but when it becomes reality I think the best advice is just go with it and the hell with all those who would find fault, and that especially includes family. When real family love is a stake even those who disagree should keep there mouth shut and if they can't then you have a responsibility to shun them like the plague for the childs sake. I know that sounds cold but truth is, they will most likely get over it.

Don't be humiliated, send her to me. I will love her and the beautiful black baby forever.
Hopefully she would give me several more also... you are a lucky man