• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife shared with black studs

• Thread starteredwardo
  • Start date
superbowl session

playing on the sidelines

Attachments

• DSC2395001.JPG
    DSC2395001.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 4,543
A real superbowl.... the hornyness is dripping from the picture... pure lust, she sucking all his all his erotic energy.... I guess you have more to come. Great wife, go on with the "good" work! ^)_(^

givin head

goin down on her stud

Attachments

• DSC8391561.JPG
    DSC8391561.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,165
nice story ,my wife really wants a black stud to fuck her while i watch.she says she wants a black bf to fuck her like a real man.i hope she finds one soon because i really want her to be satisfied.

suckin her big boy

Here is her most hung stud. Biggest cock she's ever had and he is her favorite lover and is invited to join us the most

Attachments

• DSC13985644.JPG
    DSC13985644.JPG
    5 KB · Views: 3,182
Charlieparker

Watching A 10" Black Nigger Cock Fuck And Cum In Your Housewife Nigger Loving Slut Must Have Been Exciting. Did You Beat You Little Prick Good. Her Cream Pie Must Have Been Huge - But Sticking Your Little Prick Into Her Nigger Fucked Cum-filled Cunt After A 10" Huge Donky Cock Had Stretched It Must Have Been Great - How Did Her Big And Loose Cum-filled Cunt Feel After That Good Nigger Fucking?

you are a lucky man edwardo

lucky indeed. she's one kinky bitch! She loves it when I pull up to a nice hotel and take her inside... she knows the night is preplanned with a nice room already booked and as we order a few drinks she knows two well hung black guys are already in the room waiting for me to turn her over to them for a long night of interracial penetration! watching them take turns mounting my wife's ass and pumping her pussy full of cum drives me wild!

Attachments

• DSC451093.JPG
    DSC451093.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 2,300
memorial day weekend romp

memorial day weekend... we met 3 guys at a local hotel for a night of serious group sex... then we took two home with us and they fucked her in the minivan on the way home, then they went skinny dipping so she was fucked in the swimming pool. By 2am she was being fucked out in the backyard. I finally had them bring her inside and they finished her off on our bed. And that was only the Saturday night! We had them stay the rest of the weekend and she was their slut til monday afternoon!

Attachments

• DSC495068375.JPG
    DSC495068375.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,997
Hello Love a Gal who ljkes to Swollow. Thanka for post

Hot, sexy wife

Edwardo,

You are one lucky man, and your wife is hot and sexy!

Edwardo do post more pics of your wife getting fucked by her black lovers she looks good getting her freak on.

I wish I was ur wife

Any chance of seeing her kneeling between two huge black cocks with the tips of each cock in her mouth at the same time? Or better yet, how about a photo of her being sandwiched between the to same bbc as she's looking back at the camera with a smile.

mine

what do you guys think??

birthday present

Been working a lot so I haven't had much time online but here are a few pictures from my wifes birthday party on September 28th! I asked her what she wanted and she said there was only one thing she needed so I booked a room and made her a date with one of her buddies. As usual I pay for grass with my wife's ass! A nice trade... He gets great pussy and we get great pot! I was stoned off my ass and she got her brains fucked out.
More pictures later....

Attachments

• DSC5810492.jpg
    DSC5810492.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 781
  • DSC5810482.jpg
    DSC5810482.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,075
  • DSC5810425.jpg
    DSC5810425.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC5810465.jpg
    DSC5810465.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 903
Edwardo, you have one really hot kinky wife to be totally appreciative of. You are one lucky guy. Thank you so very much for sharing her experiences with us.:clap:

LOVE the 2nd pic from the left. Her facial expression is priceless!

edwardo said:
Been a while since I have posted but wanted to share a pic I took of the wife bringing in the new year with one of her black studs. I don't remember much of the night but the few pictures we found on the camera helped. We got a room and invited one of her lovers to join us for our first 2007 threesome.

What an awesome new years

Ed, why not buy a better camera! she needs pefect photo.

Users who are viewing this thread