• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife shared with black studs

• Thread starteredwardo
  • Start date
Now that looks like one hell of a birthday party! :cool:

my slut wife

hotel slut!

Attachments

• DSC2430188.jpg
    DSC2430188.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,415
Last edited by a moderator:
Oldies but goodies!

last year

Attachments

• DSC54867.jpg
    DSC54867.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,292
on the couch

Attachments

• DSC67398.jpg
    DSC67398.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 960
Cute tummy

Edwardo, hi!

I have a thing for cute little female tummies.

Any chance you could post a profile pic of your wife with her lovely paunch and ass showing?

Thanks in advance.

-Chenni

You know what. I kinda like that picture of her getting fucked on the couch. Tell her I would love to fuck her like that like

Edwardo:

How many black guys has she had?

Last edited by a moderator:
edwardo.... what part of the country are you in? maybe we're close, would love to know another couple like us!

Thanksgiving stuffing!

Invited 2 of her favorite bulls for thanksgiving but only one showed up but she got her dark meat and plenty of stuffing!

Attachments

• DSC02095.JPG
    DSC02095.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC02112.JPG
    DSC02112.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 752
edwardo, great pics... u are a good cuckhold

hannibaltheking said:
edwardo, great pics... u are a good cuckhold

Well, I just get off watching my wife get fucked by black guys. She loves that I allow her to be a slut and get as much cock as she wants. We are waiting for two studs to call us from the hotel we reserved. Once they call we will head over and I'll give her up to black penis again. She is having vodka on the rocks right now... if they don't call soon I am going to put on some interracial flicks and fuck her and hope she isn't... phone is ringing. yup gotta go. Room 318 at the Embassy suites is just ten minutes away!
Here are a couple of pics from a couple of months ago

Attachments

• DSC4960572.jpg
    DSC4960572.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC8395047.jpg
    DSC8395047.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 718

Users who are viewing this thread