• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife wants bull to move in

• Thread starterchelle653
  • Start date

chelle653

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2007
My wife started seeing black guys after I convinced her it would be fun. She now has two black boyfriends and can't get enough. She loves the size and how they make her feel. We have a guest house on our property and she now hints around she would like one of her boyfriends to move into it, so he would be close by whenever she wants to do it. What does everyone think about this?

Reactions: mjb0007bond
if you let her do this you will be her slave

Rent free? Nah. Sounds like the boyfriend may be trying to turn your wife's lust for fucking him into free room and board.

Within a week or so YOU'LL be the one in the guest house. :eek:

i would not do it and if he does move in your life with your wife will change forever. plus he needs to cover his part of the bills if not he is looking for a free ride

The boyfriend does not know that she wants him to move in, so he is not trying to get something for free.

here is a couple of pictures of the wife wanting her boyfriend to move into our guest house.

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 422
you're home will be turned into a pigsty

I wouldn't recomend it, it's a nice fantasy but sometimes you just want to escape, or need a bit of space.

So many decisions, so little time...

Chelle,

chelle653 said:
My wife started seeing black guys after I convinced her it would be fun. She now has two black boyfriends and can't get enough.

Very nice... good for your wife.

chelle653 said:
She loves the size and how they make her feel.

Cool... your efforts have greatly increased your wife's sexual pleasure.

chelle653 said:
We have a guest house on our property and she now hints around she would like one of her boyfriends to move into it, so he would be close by whenever she wants to do it.

Wait a minute... you said your wife has TWO lovers. Suppose one of them moves in, thereby becoming the resident bull, but your wife continues wanting to fuck her other lover as well. Will they have head-butting contests, or what...?

chelle653 said:
What does everyone think about this?

I think if one of your wife's bulls moves in you will have trouble, my friend, right here in River City. Suppose your wife tires of her resident bull and the conflicts his continual presence causes (possibly) with her other lover. Or, suppose your wife decides she wants to move on to a different lover or a entire different suite of lovers. How would she (and you) get rid of him?

So many decisions, so little time...

—Custer

Custer- you have the same insight I am having. I think the idea of it appeals to my wife and she as not thought ahead of problems and inconvience's that it would prove to be.
There are no conflicts with the two bulls. Number one, who we call "cub" because he is 14 years younger, lives 100 miles away and we see him only once a week. He is not demanding at all and just gives her pleasure with NSA. Number 2 bull lives locally, but is from out of state and has no friends here yet and has attached himself to us because he works nights and sleeps day. He does not have much time for a social life. My wife is a caring person and wants to rescue the world! She does loves the sex though. She has lived a sheltered life. Strict up bringing in a small country town. When we married, she told me she has always been a very sexual person and feels loke she had been denied an exciting sex life. I brought up the idea of her having sex with others for fun. It took about a year for her to try it. Once se did she loves it. Se does put my feelings first and makes sure I'm comfortable with everything. Once she knows I'm ok, she has her fun.

This a question only you can answer!

chelle653 said:
My wife started seeing black guys after I convinced her it would be fun. She now has two black boyfriends and can't get enough. She loves the size and how they make her feel. We have a guest house on our property and she now hints around she would like one of her boyfriends to move into it, so he would be close by whenever she wants to do it. What does everyone think about this?

I say only you can answer, if you have retained controll and respect, alas many cuckolds have allowed the female of the unioun to become dominate, and can rarely say no to her. Fume, cry and have sissy fits, but if she is dominate she will do as she wishes because she knows you will not stand up to her. You say she is shy in one of your post, but the pictures you posted, and I hope with her approval somewhat belie that statement. A woman will show her ass, legs, even pussy an tits, but when it is full with face, it indicates a very confident lady. Either that, or she is submissive as well as you.

Now the question was:
Should you allow the Black Bull to move in
:

Here I have to fall back on meagar personal experience, Black Men Do Not Share unless they are a pimp or want to impress their friends, HomeBoys, and see some gain for themselves. Black men seldom become cuckolds.

To get to the point, if you do not want to be dominated by her black lover, do not allow him to move in. If that is something you would not mind, so be it. Do you like to suck black cock? Take Black cock up your ass? Some do, some do not!!

THEIR CAN ONLY BE ONE

Often the wife becomes the dominant of both the lover and you, but sometimes the lover becomes the dominant of both

There is no right or wrong answer here, it depends on you and yours to decide..

Mimi

Attachments

• 01_0.jpg
    01_0.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 238
  • !stTimeBlack.jpg
    !stTimeBlack.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 0423fdc-09a.jpg
    0423fdc-09a.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 230
  • normal_s4200505.jpg
    normal_s4200505.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 00b.jpg
    00b.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 204
Bad Bad Idea

Mimi---I am straight, I do however get turned on watching the fun, and do join in sometimes. My wife is submissive and she really wants her bull to take control of her pussy. I am her security blanket however for many reasons. We live in a small town in the bible belt and we own a business. We have to be descrete and I provide the perfect cover. Another thing in life I've learned, you either have a big dick or money...I don't have a big dick, another security feature. But she does love me I have to say. In short we want to have un-complicated fun, with no drama. Right now we both love our new life style.

Mac---I agree. The bad out weighs the good

The opportunities to leave you out of the mix are the main issues I see with her boyfriend on premisis. You stated that he worked nights and slept during the day. If you are running the business during the day, it will leave him all the time in the world to put you out of business at home.

You stated that your wife is submissive and wants him to take control of her pussy. You don't state whether you and your wife still enjoy a healthy sex life that does not include others. Again, leaving him on premises all day leaves him ample opportunity to gain her complete submission to him and allow him full control. Your description of your wife as wanting to save the world could actually become a major liability if the on premises situation became too much. In other words, once done, you might have real trouble with your wife in ever getting him to leave.

Lastly, you state you want uncomplicated fun with no drama. The boyfriend on premises will bring major drama and will bring a serious side to your fun.

Jaxunman---- My wife and I have a healthy sex life....almost too healthy, lol. Like twice a day, and I am 54 years old (little blue pill helps alot). She just loves sex. Plus she is the kind of person who does not want a lot of different partners. So she gets attached to the ones that she trusts.

Tell him and her that you don't run a welfare housing unit. Let him get his own place.

chelle653 said:

".....after I convinced her it would be fun......(now) she can't get enough"....
.....so he would be close by whenever she wants to do it....."

If you tried to stop her, you would be spoiling her fun. When a hubby persuades his wife to share her pussy with other men, she can't be held responsible for what happens anymore - her primal urges will simply take over and she will not be able to "pull back".

If you have been a really good husband, and you don't put rules in place regarding her dating habits, your marriage should stay intact. At the moment, it is just lust - argue with her and she could feel another man could easily take your place in the long term.

I think she should be allowed to experience the sex life she always was prevented from having because of her strict upbringing. She feels highly sexed and wants your approval. I doubt she will ever divorce you.

Hope the black guy who moves in does not attract suspicions from neighbours in the Bible Belt.

Users who are viewing this thread