• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife wants bull to move in

".....after I convinced her it would be fun......(now) she can't get enough"....
.....so he would be close by whenever she wants to do it....."

If you tried to stop her, you would be spoiling her fun. When a hubby persuades his wife to share her pussy with other men, she can't be held responsible for what happens anymore - her primal urges will simply take over and she will not be able to "pull back".

If you have been a really good husband, and you don't put rules in place regarding her dating habits, your marriage should stay intact. At the moment, it is just lust - argue with her and she could feel another man could easily take your place in the long term.

Here comes the drama,,,

It's a damned hot idea, and there's a lot to like about it, especially for her and her bull. For you it might get pretty tricky pretty quickly, but you sound adventurous. Try it and let us know how it works.

i think if thats what the wife wants then not much you can do as she obviously dosnt want a wimp like you.

chelle653, and let's hope you keep running it. Just a word of caution again. With your wife being described as submissive and her already mentioned desire for her BF to "take control" of her body, this whole situation could get real complicated real fast if you don't keep a close handle on things. On premises or not.

Jaxunman....My wife does have some common sense, she has figured out on her own that it is not a good idea. She told me this last night. I guess she got carried away with the lust, lol.

Glad things appear to be leveling off. I never implied anything of the sort about your wife. Many people do get carried away and end up damaging an already good relationship before realizing it. Good luck!!

Jaxunman> Thank you for your input. I took no offense in anything you said. what you say makes sense, thanks

If a wife is happy, the marriage is happy.

A wife who is married to a macho husband cannot fuck around without her hsuabnd getting jealous and extremely angry and pissed off.

A wife who is married to a cuckold can "be herself and fuck to her heart's content".

Ir is so imnportant for a cuckold to convince his wife completely, that she has permission to screw abround town to her own agenda - and he will wait for her to come home with the creampies he is craving from her.

A cuckold is the best type of husband a wife can possibly HAVE.

The most common sense answer

If a wife is happy, the marriage is happy.

A wife who is married to a macho husband cannot fuck around without her hsuabnd getting jealous and extremely angry and pissed off.

A wife who is married to a cuckold can "be herself and fuck to her heart's content".

Ir is so imnportant for a cuckold to convince his wife completely, that she has permission to screw abround town to her own agenda - and he will wait for her to come home with the creampies he is craving from her.

A cuckold is the best type of husband a wife can possibly HAVE.

Saraha tells it like it is. Sex is only one part of a successfull union. Most males do not care who their wife has been with, before or after marriage, they are only interested in protecting their public image.

Follow your heart, she has your permission, and she will regulate her dating herself according to her daily needs.

if they move in it wont be long till she becomes pregnant to one of them im sure they will charm her of birth control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back