• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife went out and got laid!

• Thread starterChiDog
  • Start date
first 2 times they met, she was so wet from excitement over bein naughty, he jusunk right in and she got off on the fuckin.

but she;ll et off even hotter if he goes down and gives her a clitoral o first

i know she wants that, so i;m guessin he's lickin and tryin to get off that way 1st

hearin some good moans, but its takin' awhile

too bad i'm not there to get her off quick so they can get to the fucking

Can't wait to hear the recording... you are still making a recording right? LOL

Let me say it again: Youth is Wasted on the Young...

The moanin' I heard didn't turn into serious fuckin' moanin, and then she was on her way home. The phone was runnin' all the way as he walked her out to the car, I was confused at first when I heard her heels clickin' and them talkin', but then I understood.

Then when she was alone and drivin', she picked up and said, "I'm on my way home. He didn't fuck me."

She sounded pretty disappointed.

"I need to get fucked," she said.

"I can take care of that baby," I assured her. And I did, last night on the living room floor as she filled me on juicy details (he did shoot a LOT of cum in her mouth. And yes, she swallows).

Then we fucked like crazy again this morning for about two hours. We're both sorta self-employed and can get away with a little play time during the day now and then.

Turns out after a two minute blow job he popped and was done.

He then made out with her some more and fingered her a bit, but though she tried to get him goin' for round two -- tellin' him flat I out "I want you to fuck me," and goin' down on him again, he couldn't get it up and wanted to call it a night. This was only 11 p.m.

Well, I'm lookin' like a fuckin' stallion in her eyes...

Recording: We're still discussing what the hell we have to do to get proper volume off the phone... We've had success with it before, but havin' "technical difficulties" this time around. We'll figure it out. She doesn't know, however, that I'm planning to record, or that I'm on this site...

Someday, maybe.

Any updates?

rdo396: Yeah, the update is that this 30-year-old dude ain't the stud my wife deserves, or even the one she's got right here at home. Makes me feel good that I'm so much more capable of rockin' her world than this younger guy.

But whatever. She's not a girl to jump around a lot, she prefers familiarity, so shes/we're willing to give the guy another "shot" so to speak. He has fucked the hell out of her a couple times at least...

No more blowjobs for Mr. Once a Night, however. She goes over there to get laid, and she gets off on lettin' me listen -- and then we fuck like animals as soon as she gets home, re-livin' her naughty behavior!

I know eventually I'll start gettin' offers on this site from all kinds of studs, but she picks her own... We'll see how it all unfolds.

We're havin' fun, but she's pretty clear about the fact that she expects more fun than he gave her the other night...

And I'm really likin' her attitude!

Damn it's hot!

Today she said, "He's OK for a starter, but [and I'm now paraphrasing 'cause I don't remember her exact words]: I'll have to find someone more satisfying sooner or later."

Fuckin' hot!

I love it!

Finally Date Night! Been too long...

We were asleep, 2:15 a.m., text came in. Took her a bit to wake and get motivated. They traded a few texts, then she got up and put on some hot, completely sheer/see through, skin tight camo lingerie. I've attached a pic I took while she was gettin' ready.

She texted him last weekend to see if he "wanted company," but he had a date over who had ********** on him. Then she texted him, "want to listen to me?"

He replied, "Listen to you what?"

She answered, "Listen to me do my hubby."

He replied, "LMAO, no, that's your thing, leave me out of it."

She was tryin' to get him in the frame of mind to let me listen to them.

Tonight was the first time they've contacted each other since.

She's plannin' to warm him up, then basically make him say "yes" to an undefined request, that being that she let me listen in.

She claims she's prepared to walk on out on him if he refuses.

We'll see what happens. She left about 35 minutes ago. It's only a 10 minute drive. I imagine they're just about now getting a little kissy in his bedroom.

We'll see what happens!

I'm watchin' hot wife rio vids to get in the mood. Blonde version of my wife, only with bigger tits.

Attachments

• DSCI0001.jpg
    DSCI0001.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3,086
yes!

she's gettin' fucked good, phone voyeurism workin' this time!

It's so horny!

45 minutes & counting!

she just keeps cummin' & cummin'

so fuckin' hot!

finally the 30 yr old boy toy is cummin' thru!

16 tracks of audio bliss!

Recording came through nicely, finally. I'm gonna stroke to this for years to come! I'll post some samples as soon as I can. God she cums so good on this guy's dick, over and over.

Told me to text her at 8 a.m. to wake her up and get her home. Hopefully the kids will sleep 'til 10 :D

Yep, I'm not into this humiliation thing as well.

Please post the samples as soon as possible.

And yes love being the husband of a hot wife.

I once read an article that stated, men produce more sperm when they suspect thier mate has even had the oppurtunity to take another mans sperm.The study linked this behavior to the basic animal drive to reproduce a mans dna replica.The males in the study produce more volume and better quailty sperm after 3 days of seperation from thier mates, as compared to couples who remained together, but did not have sex for the same time frame.

joey7890: makes sense to me. Just the thought of my wife fuckin -- anyone -- makes me horny as hell. And my biological drive is workin' overtime since Saturday night!

We fucked twice yesterday, once when she got home from his house at 8:30 in the morning before the kids woke up, and then again last night, after the kids went to sleep -- all the time talkin' about her hot fuck session with her friend.

She told me she even came while giving him head to finish him off! She's really horny over all this! :D

When I jack off nowadays, I usually imagine my wife getting herself fucked hard, missionary style! And it does feel great!

I did told my wife once and she immediately said I was crazy and weird. However, when I mentioned it again, she keep quiet.

married 12 years, after 6 years wife started talking to me over several months, said she was being satisfied by me.. after my ego subsided I asked what she wanted to do.. she said she had met a guy and wanted to start seeing him..I said OK.. after that there was no stopping her.. she is one hot woman now she seems to glow

rural said:
When I jack off nowadays, I usually imagine my wife getting herself fucked hard, missionary style! And it does feel great!

I did told my wife once and she immediately said I was crazy and weird. However, when I mentioned it again, she keep quiet.

By another guy, that is. And I tell her that I imagine it is a white guy.

I almost always imagine missionary too... and another guy...

Listening to her saying "oh, I'm cumming, oh I'm cumming," over and over on this recording I made...

I'm gettin' sore listenin' to it!

I'll post some soon...

Haven't had much time to really fill in details for a few days, so here they are...

She went there at 2:30 am., called me at 4, and by 4:10 I heard her first moan of obvious penetration. After that she's off to the races with orgasms just overtaking her about once a minute or so. She's pretty amazing.

She told me she started out on top -- she loves to straddle her dates to get them going. At this point she's so excited about "new cock" as she calls it, that she doesn't need much foreplay, other than a little humping and grinding.

She told me she quickly got very wet, and after one good gush, he just slipped in. He just pulled aside the G-string style crotch of the see-through camo lingerie she was wearing and slid in, and they fucked with just that g-string pulled aside for the next hour, in several different positions, her on top, missionary, and then a deeply penetrating doggie style...

She brought over a "pad" this time, a large pad to keep the sheets from getting soaked, 'cause, for sure, she absolutely soaks the sheets. I noticed that she put a plastic bag over by our washer the next morning, so I checked it out. Her lingerie was completely soaked, and this pad -- which is probably 3 feet by 4 feet -- was absolutely drenched! She really squirts a lot when she's so excited, and sometimes I'm lucky enough for her to do it that much for me too! She's beginning to understand the pleasure of a new lover, something she just didn't experience much before in her life.

She's not sure if he knew the phone was on, but this time she openly set it down on his nightstand. He then turned off the room light before they got going -- normally they leave the light on, as we usually do too...

She made a comment, but then he just said, "your cell phone is lighting up the whole room." Later he bent over to get a condom and leaned right over it, where he clearly would have seen there was a live phone call going on, and he didn't say a thing...

So maybe he knew I was listening, and maybe not... I keep absolutely silent, 'cause I don't wanna ruin the mood. Next time she's going to put her end on speaker phone, 'cause I told her all I could really hear was the occasional words, and her loud moans (which were awesome though).

But I couldn't really make out much of what they were saying to each other (and I want to hear it!). Nor could I hear the more consistent moans and groans and the slapping of their bodies together, which I'm dying to hear!

Of course being there, or seeing it on video, would be even better! She's workin' on that, workin' up the comfort level to tell him that what she really wants is both of us to fuck the hell out of her together...

Done it before, and she's eager to do it again!

More soon....

I only wish I had had the foresight to record when we were young and she was still around. We couldn't afford video recording then and digital wasn't even available. The sounds, however, have burned into my memories. I'd love to have that to listen when I'm alone. I can imagine some of the times she played without me and how she must have sounded, knowing I was nowhere around....she was more expressive when she didn't think I'd be there to hear. There were times she would go to her sister's and play with them when I was at work. I knew but couldn't go or even listen in. hard to focus on the job, as you well know.

She's told me repeatedly that she is more confident in telling them what she wants, position, action, etc., because, basically, I know what she likes and just do it, but they don't. So she has become more comfortable saying, "do this, do that," and then some of that has actually spilled over into our bed (so I guess I'm not always right!)

Yeah, focusing on working has been hard lately. Got to get back to it now...

Users who are viewing this thread