• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date

whitemale107

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2007
Wife With Her Favorite Bbc Toy

Here is my wife getting ready to use her favorite toy...her 8" long and 2" thick
vibrating black dildo!
What do you think? It is her first pic here and she is looking for comments.

Attachments

• wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,048
Nice and big show us some pics of her taking that monster in her sweet pussy

I agree. I would love to see her sitting on her fav toy

Please shoot a series with taking her chocolate toy inside her luscious charms

Bbc Gets Inside!

Here is a pic of the BBC dildo, all 8" thick deep inside her pussy. No easy feat, my wife is only 5'3" 110 lbs! Coments?

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,954
Last edited by a moderator:
damn does she like other cock

More power to her...

Whitemale107,

Your wife appears to be a beautiful woman (particularly in your first photo of her, above). With regards to her favorite toy and her preference for big cock, more power to her.

—Custer

Black dildo

Wait till your wife gets a taste of the real thing. Trust me I know, my wife used her black dildo for over a year till she gor the real thihg. Since then all I get to do is clean up after they are done.

A Little More

Here is another shot...she very rarely smokes cigarettes, but once in awhile on vacation...

Attachments

• Wife3.jpg
    Wife3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 969
Happy To Oblige

Many of you have asked to see my wife in a sequence with her big black dildo. She appreciates your comments. Here are the pics. Comments appreciated!

Attachments

• Wifedildo 001.jpg
    Wifedildo 001.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 794
  • Wifedildo 002.jpg
    Wifedildo 002.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 667
  • Wifedildo 003.jpg
    Wifedildo 003.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 687
  • Wifedildo 004.jpg
    Wifedildo 004.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,074
She's beautiful and sexy....

Whitemale,

Your wife looks very sexy — I think she would turn almost any man on. Beautiful lingerie, too — it definitely enhances her appeal. Very impressive that she can take her black 8" vibrating dildo all the way in.... how long does it take her to cum in that way?

—Custer

It's definitely impressive how big the dildo is, but like unclem said, she appears to be straining a little. This may make it better for both of you when she finally does take a huge black dick. The feeling for her will be amazing, especially since she won't be doing it to herself this time, and you'll get to watch her face as she's filled completely for the first time by a real dick. Good luck, and definitely keep us updated if/when she finally finds that real dick.

Do you think so?

AlbanySearching said:
It's definitely impressive how big the dildo is, but like unclem said, she appears to be straining a little. This may make it better for both of you when she finally does take a huge black dick. The feeling for her will be amazing, especially since she won't be doing it to herself this time, and you'll get to watch her face as she's filled completely for the first time by a real dick. Good luck, and definitely keep us updated if/when she finally finds that real dick.

Albany:

My wife has certainly become attached to her big black dildo since we bought it a few months ago. Do you think that is going to make her crave the real thing?

shes good

she really does know how to take a cock..maybe ill have to show her how to take mine

It will definitely make her crave the real thing, especially if she's choosing to use it instead of you. You can encourage it, of course. You can say things like "too bad you have to do that yourself" or "this would be so hot if it was real." Get her thinking about it, especially as she comes.

You are on to something...

AlbanySearching said:
It will definitely make her crave the real thing, especially if she's choosing to use it instead of you. You can encourage it, of course. You can say things like "too bad you have to do that yourself" or "this would be so hot if it was real." Get her thinking about it, especially as she comes.

She is definitely getting more and more attached to her big black dildo. She has taken to calling my own cock cute and she likes to place it next to my cock to show the difference in size before she starts using it.

Trust me, she will get addicted easily. My sweet and very shy wife has been using her large black toy 3 to 4 times a week for the past couple of months. She is ******* that I know this. She is beginning to become less and less available for me already.

I'd enjoy sharing the real thing with her!

She would probably like that!

Damn you have a hot little wifey I hope you all vacation in CO...there is plenty of Black Meat for that wife of yours here!!