Wife With Her Favorite Toy

• Thread starterwhitemale107
  • Start date
Thanks

Thanks Renzo, we go skiing in Colorado in the winter...

hot wife and lucky she is opening up (in every way) while your still young! if she can get over the fears she will go ahead and fuck some real men soon! go for it girl! you dont realize how hot you are and what fun you can have with such a great hubby ;)

wedding rings

whitemale107 said:
Here is a pic of the BBC dildo, all 8" thick deep inside her pussy. No easy feat, my wife is only 5'3" 110 lbs! Coments?

Thank you for posting the very arousing pics.! I love pictures showing the wedding rings , knowing that your wife will soon have the big, black cock deep inside her! your friend, enejoy

My life loves hers!

My wife started with a six inch dildo. Now she loves her 9 1/2 big fat one. That is of course, unless her lover isn't in town! Then, she loves to take him backdoor, the dildo front door, and cums so hard she passes out! literally. lol

The dildo

She really does love that dildo now. Three out of four times we have sex I find myself jerking off while she pleasures herself with the 8" big black dildo!

My Wife love this too

whitemale107 said:
Here is my wife getting ready to use her favorite toy...her 8" long and 2" thick
vibrating black dildo!
What do you think? It is her first pic here and she is looking for comments.

She love to play with her Lexington Steele Toys

Attachments

• Gemischt1284.jpg
    Gemischt1284.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 166
  • ju178.jpg
    ju178.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay
I would love to share that dildo with her while you and my husband watch. Then you can fuck me while my limp dick husband watches and jacks his small dick (5 inch) and cums on your wife.

JenSmidt said:
I would love to share that dildo with her while you and my husband watch. Then you can fuck me while my limp dick husband watches and jacks his small dick (5 inch) and cums on your wife.

Sounds great! I have a little white dick too!