Wife's first black

• Thread starterJafwo
  • Start date

Jafwo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2006
The first of what I hope to many more fun filled evenings.

Attachments

• taste.jpg
    taste.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,003
  • playing.jpg
    playing.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,156
  • gettting ready.jpg
    gettting ready.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,427
  • gettting ready 2.jpg
    gettting ready 2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 951
  • fittingitin2.jpg
    fittingitin2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 2,074
A few more pics.

Attachments

• inpussy3.jpg
    inpussy3.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 910
  • inpussy2.jpg
    inpussy2.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 750
  • inpussy.jpg
    inpussy.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,025
  • inpussy4.jpg
    inpussy4.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 848
  • legsup2.jpg
    legsup2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 994
congrats on the success. Hope you guys have lots of fun and be safe.

Very nice. Glad she finally got what she wanted.

Congratulations, my friend!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope SHE had a wonderful time and that YOU enjoyed her having such a good time. The HUGE FIRST is behind you....now you two can settle in and define what you want and when and how often...etc. BEST wishes to you BOTH!!!

I bet she has the worlds happiest pussy now.:)Sexy pics!!

Good deal...hope everyone was satisfied.......

You've just entered a new world. All the best to all of you.

Enjoy more

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky girl to get such a nice black cock.

Jafwo, tell us all the details!

soon

Corno,
We are real busy this week and out of town next week. When I get back, I will give you the details.
You know how long I have been working on this so......

Attachments

• infrombehind6.jpg
    infrombehind6.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 725
  • infrombehind7.jpg
    infrombehind7.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 265
  • infrombehind8.jpg
    infrombehind8.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Legsuptest.jpg
    Legsuptest.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,797
That last picture is my favorite position to have a white slut in :)

I'll be waiting!

As we say in my country OOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Congratulations!!! I know what it´s means to you and surely that moment remain in our brains like one of the most beautiful moments of this web page. You´ve a gourgeous woman. Lick her and go on!

Congrats, hope im there someday!!!

Your wife looks like she's having a blast. Love the pics. very hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from vacation

Ok, We made it back and are trying to set up another meet for the Aug 1st week-end.

Corno--to start, you know some of the background. Mainly that I have been trying this off and on for about 5 years or so. It all started out by taking nude pics of K and then posting them online. I got real turned on by sharing her photos and seeing the comments that men made. As time progressed I got her to join in on the posting sites and flirt with the men there. I got a webcam and she flashed a few in the beginning. I could tell she enjoyed the attention and guys on the webcams masturbating for her. It was then I began to think about watching her with other men. I told her about it and she was really not into it at first, saying she only wanted me. I didn't push but would bring it up every now and then. After awhile I ran across sites like BOB and Dark Cavern. I really loved the contrast in skin colors and since my wife is fair skinned redhead, I began to have fantasies about her with a black man. I told her about those and she again repeated the same thing; "I only want you", "I could never go through with it", etc. About this same time we began to swap photos with two couples. We also did some online play also. It was around this time that the idea came up that if we were ever in the same town with these couples we would meet them for dinner or drinks.

*more on next post*

back from vacation, cont'd

So, I began to suggest that if there were couples or men around here, we should meet them for dinner and drinks just to see. I got a maybe. The web play and photo sharing continued for a while until we got a unsolicited request to join a yahoo group, whose name I forget. Anyway, it was a black gangbang group. I joined and posted a few pics of K. I got some emails from a guy I will call "fred". He is black and said he set up sessions in a hotel near O'Hare airport. He wanted to know if we would be interested in coming. These sessions were to start out with a "meet and greet" and then those interested moved to the rooms. I asked K and she said she would love to be a fly on the wall in one of those sessions. I told her she could be. We told Fred that only if there was no pressure and no expectation of K doing anything. He said those were the main rules and that all the women had to feel comfortable. After speaking with K we agreed we would try. Fred said he needed to meet us a couple of times before he could bring us in. We agreed. We met him a total of 4 times. He was enamored with K. Said he had a think for redheads. He could not keep his hands out of her long, curly red hair. It got a bit annoying for her. At the 4th meeting it became apparent that he either misrepresented his role with the O'Hare thing or he just wanted K for himself. K told him she couldn't do anything and if that was a requirement, then she was done. We left the bar and we never heard from him again. She really wasn't attracted to him, so in hindsight I think that was the real problem.

*more to come in the next post*