Wife's first black

• Thread starterJafwo
  • Start date
back from vacation, cont'd 2

Things got slow for awhile, but then we met another blackman online who I will call Greg. Greg is/was a really nice guy but had some quirks. We shared nude photos of K with him but he never sent any of him to her. He always had promises of getting a camera. He got the pleasure of k flashing him on cam and afterward would always beg for more. We told him he had to get one so she could see him too. That never happened either. We did go to Chicago to meet him and stayed overnight in a hotel. I had hopes that things would progress after she met him. She even went out in a dress with no underwear but could never bring herself to flash him. He ended up being a bit strange and acted very shy and unsure of himself around her. Always apologizing for any little thing that went wrong. So, needless to say, K was not impressed and he didn't get any play. I was very disappointed and could tell the K was too. She was also relieved and I could tell that most of the night she was outside her comfort zone. So, given the things in lifer we were trying to accomplish (get pregnant, get promoted) I decided to slow things down a bit. We went back to picture taking and I did convince K to not wear any underwear when we went out. I told her that random flashing of men by design or inadvertent was ok for the time being. We did still share photos (Corno--this is about the time we met online) and I did still bring up that I wanted to see her with another man. I asked her if she ever thought or fantasized about it but she always said no and that if she ever fantasized it was about me (I am not sure I buy this, but let it go).

*more next post*

back from vacation cont'd 3

During this slow period, we got married (didn't mention this earlier), bought a house, got pregnant, lost the 1st one, got pregnant again and had a wonderful son who is now 3.5. Oh, and my now 19 yr old daughter from my first marriage moved in. So, not much going on.
Anyway, about 2 yrs ago I again began to bring up that I really wanted to see her with another man, mainly a black man. She again reiterated that she only wanted me and that she could never go through with it if the situation presented itself. I asked if we could just go on with what we had done before and meet people for dinner and drinks. She thought about if for a while and said that was ok, but that I should not get my hopes up. During this time I posted us on AFF (now removed) and we got hits from lots of guys. Although most of them can't read since the profile said "blk only need apply" and I got lots of requests from non-black guys. Not really sure what the guy in Spain thought was going to happen or the white guy in Dallas that was disabled and in a wheel chair who wanted me to fly her down so he could see her nude in person. He assured me his "weapon was disarmed" and that he wouldn't touch her. That was just wrong on so many levels.....

*more next post*

back from vacation, cont'd 4

Ok, forgive my typos--I am three drinks into a bottle of SoCo and the fingers do their own thing.

Around this time we also got a number of black men wanting to meet. Most of them were ok to share photos at first but when it came to the time and effort that is/was required to get K to do anything, most bailed after a few months. All except one. I will call him Darrell. He was fine with IM'ing and emails. Kel even said she was done with the webcam (I think this is because of the extra weight she picked up with the pregnancy--although she totally full front nude flashed a black firefighter from Memphis online once. Oh and she gave me a bj on webcam with him masturbating on his cam--so, any black firefighters out there---I think you got an in--just sayin.)
Anyway, we finally decided to meet Darrell at a bar and have some drinks. He had sent a few photos both clothed and nude so she didn't feel totally at odds with him showing up. We met at a microbrew (I figured if things were going to work out like the first two, I was, at least, going to drink some good beer in the process). Turns out that Darrell is personable as hell. They hit it off great and so did he and I (for her this was key, apparently--she wanted to see he and I act like friends). The night went great and we all had a lot to drink and had a lot of laughs and spent the whole night figuring out what we all had in common. We did not do anything that night, although K did give him a good night kiss on the lips. On the way home she admitted that he was hot as hell.

*more next post*

Great narrative, man.

the rest of the story

Thanks Corno.

I wrote the rest out in Word knowing that it would take forever the way I was going. I also know some folks only care to read the sex part and other want the whole story so I am attaching both. The full narrative starting from where I left off the other night and then one with just the sex part. Enjoy.

Attachments

• K&Dnarrative.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 371
  • K&Dsex.txt
    10.4 KB · Views: 250
Jafwo said:
Thanks Corno.

I wrote the rest out in Word knowing that it would take forever the way I was going. I also know some folks only care to read the sex part and other want the whole story so I am attaching both. The full narrative starting from where I left off the other night and then one with just the sex part. Enjoy.

Gee, I tried to read it, very ecpectantly!!!!, but all I got was junk....please redo or send the word file....please!

Nice pics

She looks a lot like me same color bush and everything....

I need some now...........;)

try again

docs in a WinRaR archive.

These are word docs.

Good Luck

Attachments

• txt.zip
    28.3 KB · Views: 353
Wow!!! Great!!! Thanks....hope there's lots more!!!

thanks man, very sexy and thorough account!

Jafwo said:
Corno,
We are real busy this week and out of town next week. When I get back, I will give you the details.
You know how long I have been working on this so......[/QUOTE
Its nice to see women like her give her beutyful white pussy over to a black man.Its realy hot!!

did you see our other post

Zanko,
Thanks. Did you see our other thread? Some links to movies in there.