• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's misses X-hubby's big cock

stealth333

New around here...
Beloved Member
Wife revealed to me a couple years ago that her X-husband had a huge cock! It's kinda ironic because I had heard he was huge a long time before I met my now wife (you know how that stuff gets around). We were having wild sex one night with some new toys, one a thick 8" dildo. In our play I asked her if she ever had a cock that big, she hesitated then said yes. I asked her who and she said her X had a huge cock!!! I held the big dildo next to my 6" cock and asked her was he really this much bigger than me, as big as the 8" dildo? She said even bigger! I have to admit it turned me on so much to hear her say it. She said that she could hardly walk and was very sore after her long fuck sesssion with him!!! He was a great lover with great stamina, obviously better than me. I think deep down (she won't say it) she misses being filled by his big cock..............

Attachments

• wife24.jpg
    wife24.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,126
  • wife19.jpg
    wife19.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,082
  • bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,128
Honesty!

Wow...hey, if you ever get tired of that sexy, nasty, HONEST wife of yours, let me know....I have a boring young current girlfriend to trade!

@stealth333

"**Wife revealed to me a couple years ago that her X-husband had a huge cock!**"

I love it when girl reveal to me the other guys they have been with and there big cocks.

"**We were having wild sex one night with some new toys, one a thick 8" dildo. In our play I asked her if she ever had a cock that big, she hesitated then said yes.**"

Wow, i had the exact same thing happen to me with one of my girls as well. The exact same way.

"**I have to admit it turned me on so much to hear her say it.**"

LoL! It did me too. Also the girl that this happened with said her guy was so big that she could only suck the tip of his cock because it was so big.

why do these chicks with ex bulls leave them?
just to taunt us cucky guys????

I don't hold with this it's not what you've got it's how you use it bollocks. Once they've been spoilt (as long as the guy knew what he was doing) they NEVER forget it. A mate of mine was huge and he had a string of women that he would regularly fuck. Many of them were in relationships, some even married but he was still regularly banging them, often with hubbies permission. I was cucked by him and an ex girlfriend and was lucky enough to get to watch them at it regularly for about 18 months. We eventually split up but I know for a fact she continued to see him for a number of years afterwards even though she married some other guy.

How about setting-up a situation wherein your wife could get fucked by her ex-husband? I can well imagine that he might enjoy it, now that she is "someone else's" pussy. That has happened more often then you might believe.

Very Nice, Bevvy and Andy!

I think you're right on with the combination of having a dick to worship that knows how to work it. But that's not really what intrigues me about your post. It isn't even that he had a string, although having so many women is certainly intriguing. Two things in your post do it for me.

One is that he did this regularly. Even in committed relationships, these women just couldn't stay away from him. Their bodies demanded that they come back for it over and over and over and over and over again. As you say, he fucked these women regularly.

The other and truly intriguing thing is that not a few but MANY of these women were in relationships. It's intriguing that what they were receiving in those relationships wasn't enough to keep them at home. Even with regular sex, they had to have more because they were hooked on the big enchilada.

But most of all, it is the fact that this was done OFTEN with the husband's permission. Isn't it intriguing that these men are convinced to allow their sweet wives to receive the superior shagging that they will never give them! It is as if Nature CONVINCES them that they they are SUPPOSED to step aside and let this happen, that well-hung men are SUPPOSED to use Nature's endowment to this end.

And they do! Just look at all the sites devoted to this theme! That Nature MAKES these men surrender their wives in this way shows that this is Nature's INTENTION. Nature INTENDS that these men step aside as their wives receive this pleasure. This is what they are SUPPOSED to do.

Nature knows what she is doing. I wish society was honest enough just to admit this.

I don't hold with this it's not what you've got it's how you use it bollocks. Once they've been spoilt (as long as the guy knew what he was doing) they NEVER forget it. A mate of mine was huge and he had a string of women that he would regularly fuck. Many of them were in relationships, some even married but he was still regularly banging them, often with hubbies permission. I was cucked by him and an ex girlfriend and was lucky enough to get to watch them at it regularly for about 18 months. We eventually split up but I know for a fact she continued to see him for a number of years afterwards even though she married some other guy.

I just love hearing her tell me over and over how much she loved his huge cock. I love her telling me as I tease her with the 8" dildo to remind her of what she is missing. Then I slowly push it in as she moans, begging for me to put it in deeper, still teasing her with just half. Finally I push it all in as far as it will go as she jumps and proceed to fuck her with it as fast as I can, telling her to think of him!!!

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 160
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 268
I personally knew of a situation in which a couple divorced, mainly because the husband could not make a decent living. The woman married again, to a guy who had a good income, but was not a very good fucker. The wife even admitted how she missed her ex's big cock.

So, an arrangement was worked-out in which the ex husband would come and fuck the woman, usually when the husband was away, but sometimes when he was in the house. The wife would keep nothing from her husband!

They all three profited from the arrangement. The ex husband got to fuck his ex-wife, and not worry about what he could not provide for her. The wife got to enjoy the superior fucking of her ex without having to worry about other things.

And the current husband knew that his wife would not be out looking for other men to fuck with.

He's actually a real ass with a big mouth to go along with his big cock. So arranging anything with him would unfortunately be a mistake. She thought better of him early in their relationship, and obviously reallt enjoyed the sex, but as usual the bad stuff comes out and feelings change......

Here I am standing next to the bed, slowly working that big dildo inside her as she begs for more of it, remembering how good her X-hubby's cock felt.......

Attachments

• bc3.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 193
Here it is, the dildo more than half in and she's in extacy, moaning for her X!!!

Attachments

• bc4.jpg
    bc4.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 193
everytime my wife and i have sex i ask her to tell me about her ex's that were all bigger then me.....they all were and yes it drives me crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back