• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's misses X-hubby's big cock

Isn't that feeling you get when they tell just so HOT!!! To hear the pleasure they enjoyed form those huge cocks, damn it really gets me off!!!

Finally, all the way in and shes in total extacy!!! Makes me wish I had enough to please her...........

Attachments

• bc5.jpg
    bc5.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 211
I asked my wife once if her first husband had a bigger cock than I did, and she said "Maybe a little".

I saw him naked in the showers at the health club, and I could see that he really did have a bigger cock than I do. When he knew that I had seen him, he didn't try to hide himself, but just stood there with his big fucker hanging down, like he was saying to me "This is the cock I fucked your wife with!"

Have any other husbands seen their wives' ex-husbands' cocks?

Mugzie, It is interesting looking back at it now. She was completely obsessed with him and our weekends revolved around his availability. That said, he was never seen as marriage material, just someone who could provide her with a lot of pleasure. There was indeed a lot of cock worship going on but their relationship was very equal, if anyone was cock whipped I would say it was me, I was very submissive both to them as a couple and, when he wasn't around it had changed the dynamic of our relationship so she was very much the lead.

Great story and photos stealth333.
An experience similar to yours happened to me was a few years ago. I was dating this girl, and one night after we had just fucked she was talking, rambling really. Eventually the topic turned to her first husband and she told me his cock size - as big around as her wrist and about 10 inches long!
I was like now way, you gotta be exaggerating.
Secretly I was excited about hearing that, but I didn't pursue more details, though I wish I would have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back