• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Orders... my humiliation

• Thread starterlittlehubby4in
  • Start date

littlehubby4in

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2006
Hi All,
The few times that I was allowed intercourse early in our marrage, before my wife began seeing other men, she ended up saying that my penis felt like a finger than a cock. :eek: Cassandra has now proven her claim. As a joke she cut a finger from a playtex glove and found that it fit on my small erection like a condom. She laughed and laughed and decided to take some pics of my little condom.
My wife says that the ladies will love the laugh!
Well here I am. Feel free to commment, my wife will enjoy.
Barry
littlehubby@go.com

Attachments

• Barry erect w-playtex finger condom LOL.jpg
    Barry erect w-playtex finger condom LOL.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,094
  • playtex fits like a glove.jpg
    playtex fits like a glove.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Playtex glove condom- finger dick.jpg
    Playtex glove condom- finger dick.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,017
  • barry - little weannie.jpg
    barry - little weannie.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,936
HeHe,never seen one that small :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"little peenie"

Has she told her girlfriends how tiny you are? If she has, do you enjoy the humiliation? I am not as small, but my fiance calls my dick by a pet name..."little peenie". I hope she has told her sorority sisters, so they can have a good laugh at my expence! I would LOVE the humiliation!!:D

What do you call a man with a 2" pee-wee?

Justin (Just in get it!)

What do you call a man with a 1" pee-wee?

Tin Tin (Tin't in, aka isnt in)

What did she say when she first saw your manhood?

My Humiliation

My wife does have a sense of humor on my account. I really don't remember what she said when she first saw me. But I later found out that my wife never stopped seeing other men after we were married. And intercourse became a memory of maybe a dozen times before I was told that she wasn't going to "bother anymore with your pathetic little dick". I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find out other men were banging her. The times I did have intercourse she obviously wasn't feeling anything (but bothered).
I know it's not much to say but a couple of years ago I was about 1/2" longer erect. But maybe because of my humiliation of knowing the big cocks fucking my wife is keeping my erection 3" max.
My wife is enjoying the showing of these pics... and the posts laughing at my small dick.

Yes my wife does have a sense of humor doesn't she.

Keep laughing ladies... and guys!
Barry.

Have you tried fucking her ear or nose?

Looks like a pimple.

Too small

That cock is too small to satisfy any girl or man. That would not even fill up my tiny asshole.

teehee the waters cold

lol looks like a shark attack victim:D

DAMN.....and I thought I was small

Big

Wow that is huge,my sisters 2 yr old has a bigger dick than that.

OH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,your poor,wife its surprising she is not under therapy,and on top of that u want 2 have sex with her.listen plz dont show us again your tinny tim,tip top thrue the toolips if u know what i mean u got all of as sick thanks,and remember JESUS does not love u thanks.

Damn man, no wonder she doesn't want you fucking her. What is in it for her? No woman on earth wants a dick that small!!

Sick

That is ridiculous,you couldnt even fit a chastity device on that,but then I guess its not bigging enough to worry about you cumming anyway.

littlehubby4in said:
My wife does have a sense of humor on my account. I really don't remember what she said when she first saw me. But I later found out that my wife never stopped seeing other men after we were married. And intercourse became a memory of maybe a dozen times before I was told that she wasn't going to "bother anymore with your pathetic little dick". I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find out other men were banging her. The times I did have intercourse she obviously wasn't feeling anything (but bothered).
I know it's not much to say but a couple of years ago I was about 1/2" longer erect. But maybe because of my humiliation of knowing the big cocks fucking my wife is keeping my erection 3" max.
My wife is enjoying the showing of these pics... and the posts laughing at my small dick.

Yes my wife does have a sense of humor doesn't she.

Keep laughing ladies... and guys!
Barry.

====================

why did she marry you?

why doesn't she divorce you?

just curious

Curious about a couple of things...

Why do you call yourself lilhubby4" when you aren't even 3" erect:confused:

I know my last GF's hubby was quite a bit smaller than I am, and we never talked about exact numbers of inches ... but in a separate discussion she mentioned a strange habit of his ... that he sat down like a girl to pee ... is it true when you are really small that have to sit to pee instead of standing like a real man???

dam

this is fuking amazing dude do you wear panties:eek:

That is truely a small finger you have there. I won't even consider calling something that small a cock. I feel all the pity in the world for her. I guess the one good thing for you is every woman you have face fucked never gagged on you. Good luck in later life because it will only get smaller as you put on weight.

Wife tells me to re-post

My wife has been pleased by the humorous responses posted from my pics. She still laughs when she see's the posted pic of my erection being measured.
I guess I have to respond to some of the comments. As far as why I am littlehubby4in yet measure 3 inches erect, well at one time I was close to 4" erect. Through the past years with all that's happened with me and to me, my erection has deminished in hardness and length. I have to admit that it took me a while to get use to not having sex and "allowing" other guys to satisfy my wife Cassandra (actually I later found out that she was fucking other guys our whole marrage anyway). But now I realize how unsatisfying my small "clit" is and that it is worthless but to be laughed at and made fun of. :eek:
My wife deserves to be sasisfied with a real cock, I realize now that Cas is enjoying some really BBC (guy named Roland 9"&thick! saw him once with her) that Cas is ruined for even "regular sized" guys now.
It does help to have the ladies remind me of my place as a cuck and how Cas deserves all that she is now enjoying. Keep the posts coming as my wife loves to laugh.:)
Barry
littlehubby@go.com

Attachments

• two week load.jpg
    two week load.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 623
Ha

Man that is one tiny cock :D