• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Orders... my humiliation

• Thread starterlittlehubby4in
  • Start date
Little dicks and peeing?

My wife said I forgot to tell that I do sit to pee, yea just like a woman I know (laugh...laugh). But when I have to urinate I am pretty much just the small head showing usually, not much to "hold on to".:eek: And its hard not to pee on your clothes if I use a men's urinal, so I always have to sit down so I don't get wet.
A lot of you feel sorry for my wife marrying me. Yea I know now how much of a "sorry" husband I am sexually. Sorry ladies that I am incapable to please anyone. I have "shrunk" from just under 4" to around 3" (not very hard anymore) but never changed my login.
This post has been very "educational" for me. Making me "see" how much my wife deserves.

NCStorm said:
Why do you call yourself lilhubby4" when you aren't even 3" erect:confused:

I know my last GF's hubby was quite a bit smaller than I am, and we never talked about exact numbers of inches ... but in a separate discussion she mentioned a strange habit of his ... that he sat down like a girl to pee ... is it true when you are really small that have to sit to pee instead of standing like a real man???

where's the wife??

I'm curious to see the wife who thinks she's so far above fucking a small dick.
Most likely she's an ugly fuck-bag neither fit for man or beast no matter what the dick size.Post some pics of her grand canyon of a cunt.Stupid *****.

Wife

wife1.JPG

wife2.JPGI maybe humiliated because of my small dick but as strange as it may seem I think my wife is hot. Because she is so hot and attractive that was one of the reasons I always felt that she "deserved" other guys to satisfy her, since I am too small to.
Barry

I've seen a bigger dick on a hampster!

that thing is so puny, she should make you wear dipers, cause it looks like a babies pee pee:)

Now that you have proved that there is a condom for all size cocks, may be you could sell the gloves to "small cock men".

Your posting was timely and most appreciated.

Hayyy... Is that 'product placement' for Bohemian American Federal?!? They don't need a bailout but your wife's pussy might. Your playtex gold~finger is very upstanding and the mirror pic is very not bad.

First, the finger from a glove thing is very special... frankly when I see I guy with posts such as yours with no hint of a woman, I have to doubt there is one around. How about posting a pic of your tiny dicklet with your wife holding it between her ring finger and her thumb....

She should get a kick out of showing that she really owns you.

Attachments

• scan 04b9-1.jpg
    scan 04b9-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 199