• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's past

• Thread starterfreddy
  • Start date

freddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2006
I love to hear stories of my wife’s sluttish past. She discovered how much she liked sex after divorcing her first husband when she shacked up for a while with a Frenchman who fucked her in the ass regularly. She says it was uncomfortable, but he turned her on so much that she was willing to let him do it (something she’s never allowed me). Sometimes we get together with him and his wife, and I love to see them together, knowing how he would use her. She doesn’t particularly like the idea of me thinking of her as a slut, so I have to pry the stories out of her. Recently, I heard a new one. A friend set her up with a blind date to go off to the beach for a long weekend. It was obvious that, under the conditions of a shared hotel room, the guy was going to get to use her as much as he wanted to, and she said that he did so for three or four days. He fucked her when they got up in the morning, and then would play games with her on the beach to try to get her to ****** herself to other guys, like splashing her with water to get her to lift up with her top unbuttoned so that her breasts were on view. The hotel was right on the beach, and once he got her to go to the beach in white underwear, and go down into the water; when she got out it was transparent and her erect nipples and pubic hair were on view for all to see. She walked quickly back to the hotel room, and he followed to fuck her, bending her over a chair in the living room with the curtains open so that any passersby got to see how he used her. When they went out to eat in the evening, he made her wear a white summer shift with no bra: she says she was embarrassed by her pointy dark nipples sticking out against the fabric, and the way her breasts jiggled about, but it also turned her on. Then he would take her back to the hotel and use her for a couple of hours. What I like best about the story is that she says they had nothing in common, and therefore nothing to talk about; he just fucked her over several days. When they got back to the city he never called her again, so it was clear that she was just a fuck for him. I love the fact that she was such a slut, and willing to spread her legs for any guy.

I've recounted here several times about how I met my wife when she was also getting past her divorce from her first husband.

When I met her at work it was common knowledge to me that she'd fucked probably 4 or 5 other guys that we all worked with. This WAS back in the early 1980's and sex was viewed a bit differently.

I can remember after we started dating and got more serious with each other that I'd be sitting in meetings opposite guys who I knew had fucked her. It always turned me on knowing they'd had sex with her. Over the years I've heard some stories. At the time I know that if she liked you enough to go on a second date, that she had no issues fucking on either the first or second date. Even if it was only 2 or 3 dates in total, she had no problem putting out to anyone she truly liked.

Unfortunately, because these were often relatively short-lived "relationships", there wasn't much more than plain-Jane sex going on. One turn on was that she was on the pill back then and always took everyone bare. That's always been a turn-on too.

Yes, my wife was on the pill too. So, she always took everybody on bare. When I first met her, and fucked her on the night we met she never even mentioned my using a condom.

My wife had 3 boyfriends before me and when I asked her if any of them had sex with her, she mostly kept quiet.

A wife with a good previous sex life, is more likely to enjoy a better sex life with her husband, and more likely to become a cuckoldress if hubby goes about it the right way.

A wife who was a virgin on her wedding night may take a lot longer to set aside her wedding vows and enjoy a cuckold lifestyle, but if the seed is planted and she is absolutely convinced her husband will remain monogamous and take over many household chores, she can begin to allow her beliefs to change to the point where she believes she deserves to date other men or women because she "has been a wonderful wife" and should receive a reward from her doting, grateful hubby.

rural said:
My wife had 3 boyfriends before me and when I asked her if any of them had sex with her, she mostly kept quiet.

You could tell her that you hoped she did have sex with them, because she was "of age" and did not know she would later on meet and marry you.

You could take it as a "given" that she did have sex with them, and feel very pleased she bought that sexual experience into your marriage as a "gift to you". (She knew what to do on your wedding night).

She could of married any of those 3, but she chose you.

If you let her feel good about her previous sexual experiences, and you share your erotic stories (wind descriptive words that create mind pictures), you might get lucky when she opens up and tells you how big their love sticks were, and whether her mind wanders back occasionally to "re-live them energetically riding her to orgasms".

Your wife must "feel safe" that if she tells you all about her previous sexual experiences, it won't damage your marriage, or make you angry that she was a slut to give-in to those 3 cocks, and she had a responsibility to tell you before you got engaged - so you could back out of the relationship.

Marriage is "for better or for worse, richer or poorer", but what happened in the past should only be used to make your marriage more fun. You can never blame her for what sex she had with previous lovers. She agreed to enter a marriage with you based on building a future together.

If you tire of your horny wife, there will be at least three guys to take your place if they learn about her horniness or adultery. They will know you could not meet her sexual needs, and that she is "ripe for plucking".

A wife who had 3 cocks before you, could open her thighs to those same 3 cocks again (as well as others) if she knew you would not get upset about it.

Once a woman takes a new cock, it makes her feel different because that cock knows her sexual secrets and has enjoyed her nakedness that ordinary men never see. In a special way, that cock owns her "until death do us part",
and if that cock has permission (and she has permission), and she is treated with respect, that cock can visit again and again for the rest of her life.

There are many advantages in a wife having permission to keep-in-hand every cock she has ever enjoyed. Not every cock, but definitely those she has enjoyed.

Marriage should allow her that adjustment to her vows, and hubby and her could re-write their vows, light some candles in front of a couple of trusted couples and the collection of cocks and re-say the amended vows so they become the accepted rules for the future.

freddy said:
Yes, my wife was on the pill too. So, she always took everybody on bare. When I first met her, and fucked her on the night we met she never even mentioned my using a condom.

I truly hope you are feeling most grateful that her previous lovers educated her vagina so it was ready for your lusting cock on your wedding night.

I have met a lot of men who get angry when they find out their wife was sharing her pussy around before marriage. Amazing how some men think a wife is a "piece of property", well "buyer beware".

It is a man's job to do some research on the background on any girl he is lining up for marriage. Once the wedding has taken place, it is "for better or for worse" and divorce benefits nobody.

The baby boomers who have been married and divorced are now facing incredible loneliness all around the world. There is a huge shortage of eligible males in the over 50's age group, and about three woman to each male over 60.

A man can pick and choose, and it is truly congratulations if a woman can nail a guy to put a wedding ring on her finger in this older age bracket.

Some women are so desperate for a husband that they don't care if they break up a marriage to get a long term solution to their loneliness.

Some women put up with their husband's adultery, because they consider a life of loneliness after a divorce is worse that having a cheating husband.

oic................

Attachments

• 01a.jpg
    01a.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 362
Saraha,

Thank goodness my wife had a lot of sexual experience with her previous 3 boyfriends otherwise my marriage is going to be very boring indeed.

Yeah, I'm hoping that she will open up about her sexual ecapades one day.

Saraha said:
I truly hope you are feeling most grateful that her previous lovers educated her vagina so it was ready for your lusting cock on your wedding night.

I have met a lot of men who get angry when they find out their wife was sharing her pussy around before marriage. Amazing how some men think a wife is a "piece of property", well "buyer beware".

It is a man's job to do some research on the background on any girl he is lining up for marriage. Once the wedding has taken place, it is "for better or for worse" and divorce benefits nobody.

The baby boomers who have been married and divorced are now facing incredible loneliness all around the world. There is a huge shortage of eligible males in the over 50's age group, and about three woman to each male over 60.

A man can pick and choose, and it is truly congratulations if a woman can nail a guy to put a wedding ring on her finger in this older age bracket.

Some women are so desperate for a husband that they don't care if they break up a marriage to get a long term solution to their loneliness.

Some women put up with their husband's adultery, because they consider a life of loneliness after a divorce is worse that having a cheating husband.

So glad I'm not one of those narrow minded guys who is still so attached to the notion that you wife must be a virgin before marriage.

And I repeatedly tell my wife that I don't care about her other guys and what she did with them as long as she loves me.

So glad I'm not one of those narrow minded guys who is still so attached to the notion that you wife must be a virgin before marriage.

And I repeatedly tell my wife that I don't care about her other guys and what she did with them as long as she loves me.
---------
Excellent rural, your wife is so lucky that you understand her position. Well done.

Saraha, you're right about the divorce. I've seen one involving an uncle and the bad blood is longlasting.

Guys don't expect your would be bride to be pure and perfect, come one, we're all humans. Nobody's perfect.

Rural/Saraha - you've brought divorce - and how sad is it that so many marriages break up over something so trivial as the wife having sex with someone else.

We have/had a neighbor who seemed to have the ideal marriage and family. Really nice kids - 3 of them - different ages, etc. She was a real cutie and he was far from being a slouch. But sure enough, a few years later we heard that they'd split up. He'd caught her with another guy. From what we heard it wasn't even anything serious - it was more of just one of those things that happened and wasn't going to jeopardize their marriage.

But no. He couldn't handle it. He got all upset that she was boinking another guy. It really screwed up their kids as the older 2 were the same age as mine were at the time. In the end, she got the kids too - so he has this big beautiful house that's empty inside. Sad and stupid. So what if she spread her legs for him - there's more to a marriage than sex.

This was a long time back and at the time I even said to Sue how stupid he was and how that didn't seem like a reason to break up a marriage. I think that may have helped her hearing me say that so long ago so that when it did come time when we wanted to have Sue be with another guy that maybe it wasn't such a big impact as it might have been.

Adultery is an opportunity for a frank discussion on re-negotiation of the marriage vows to accommodate the changing needs of both spouses - to ensure that both get their primal needs met in the future.

Ten years into a marriage each spouse's needs change from what they were on their wedding day. They see more clearly what opportunities there are "out there" for more happiness to be harvested.

Sometimes we would encounter one of her ex when we go to town and my wife would try to avoid them. I told her, I don't mind at all and I'm not bothered about what happened which lead to their breakup.

One of her ex has become a government teacher, married and with kids. She told me once that he is an intelligent and good guy but they broke up due to his family not liking her.

Her other ex is kinda of a randy fellow (she said he wanted to do "weird" things with her) and has now married a divorcee who has a son from a previous marriage. They parted when she furthered her studies in college.

As for the other ex, she said that it was a brief fling which lasted a few months and they parted in good ways.

Rural, But now you have an opening: you can ask her what those "weird" things were. To get anywhere, you have to sort of plug away with the questions. Of course, as you make it clear again and again that you are turned on by her stories of the past (which is to her benefit, because then she gets fucked good) she will open up.

When my wife and I were dating and broke up one summer, I heard rumors of her sexual exploits. We got back together and I would ask her and she happily told me of the guys she had sex with. From doing a married guy a favor by sucking his cock in the car to fucking more than one guy in a day. Her stories always turned me on. She continued to fuck one or two guys after we got married and there were occasions I'd come home from work and find her with the rivulets of cum oozing from her perfect pussy.

Freddy,
Yes, you are right. I did ask her what does she means by "weird" and then she would either keep quiet or change to another subject. Maybe she is still not feeling safe and may think that I'm trying to accumulate ammunition for a would be divorce suit. I know she will open up but this will take time.
We have been married since 2001 and in 2008 she told me that another colleague has been admiring her intensely at work. She told me that as a women, she can sense if a man is very interested in her. The guy is married with two kids and the wife is a government nurse.
When I told her that I'm turned on and excited that another man is attracted to her, my wife said that "You're strange" but later on, confesses that she felt very flattered. SHe texted me that I'm so happy that another man likes the way I look and how I think (since she told me that they talked alot about work) besides you.

It may be the greatest crisis that any husband encounters: The sure knowledge that other men have fucked his wife, either before or after he married her. And for those of us who grew-up in the era when girls were expected to be virgins at their weddings, the trauma is especially great!

But, it does happen, and few women ever spend their lives giving fucks to only one man!
The problem for the husbands who discover this, either early or late, is "How do I deal with this? Do I go off the deep end, or do I find a way to accept what has happening (or what IS happening) and get on with my life?"

I speak from experience, since I learned several years after our marriage that my first wife had been fucked by several other guys before me, while letting me assume that she was a virgin.

Now, so many years later, I'm actually glad that it happened. I wouldn't go back to being the kind of up-tight self-righteous guy I was for anything. Now I am married to a lady who has fucked with more men than she can remember. I have even talked with some of them! I know I am known in certain circles as "The guy whose wife has fucked with lots of other men!"

To all husbands who are still having problems with this issue, this is my message: You can use the fact that other men have fucked your wife to your advantage. You can come to appreciate her as a lady in whom so many other men have found their sexual pleasure!

It can be done! I am living proof!

I have no problem with my wife and her exs. Whether she had a deep emotional relationship or sexual affairs, its fine by me.