• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's past

• Thread starterfreddy
  • Start date
I'm fortunate that my wife had experiences to bring to our marriage.

Sure Thing

About a year ago my wife and I met with a guy at a restaurant and he told us he had a hotel suite if we were interested. My wife indicated that we'd go there and we did.

This of course led to her having sex with him. She also included me more than usual. After we left, she was upset with me. When I asked why, she told me that she signaled me that she really didn't want to have sex with him. (no set code that I knew of)

I asked her why she agreed to go to his suite, and why did she respond to his kisses, and undress each other, suck his cock, etc. She told me that she did not know how to say, "No".

I said, "So you're telling me that once you had sex for the first time, how many guys did you go out with and "not have sex with them"? She said "two." When I asked why not those two, she said, "One didn't try and the other, I liked so well I held out to make him more interested but we only went out once".

That night, I learned that my wife, fucked almost every single guy she ever had a date with. And since we've been married, has never said "no" to any guy we've met. We now have a code so that I can say, "no" for her, but we have not yet had to use it.

So I learned was that my wife has always been a sure thing. What more could I ask for?

My wife fucked every single guy she went out on a date with also.
And a few she picked up in bars and parties.
She never said no. Wasn't sure how to say it and not hurt anyones feelings.
I nailed her on the first date and every night after for a few years.
She was easy. That's why I married her.

We were living together when we got married .her hen party i stayed in .her friends hireed a stripper for her. She brought him home and fucked him in front of ,me .
My stag do a week later me and my bestman came home and she was in bed with her boyfriend ,so we all fucked her, got married a week later 25 years ago this monday coming
my bestman is comingg tto stay that night

Think about it

Saraha said:
A wife with a good previous sex life, is more likely to enjoy a better sex life with her husband, and more likely to become a cuckoldress if hubby goes about it the right way.

A wife who was a virgin on her wedding night may take a lot longer to set aside her wedding vows and enjoy a cuckold lifestyle, but if the seed is planted and she is absolutely convinced her husband will remain monogamous and take over many household chores, she can begin to allow her beliefs to change to the point where she believes she deserves to date other men or women because she "has been a wonderful wife" and should receive a reward from her doting, grateful hubby.

Saraha, you are smart to say the least. Why do we so hesitate to say what we really want. (of course I know it is the risk of being thought different), When I was young, my GF told me I was queer because I went down on her, well tried to, but she resisted. I had went with Sue my Junior and Senior year in High School. She was the type that tried to make it seem such a big dear to have sex, but when push came to shove, she would reach down and put my cock in her pussy. (The only time(S) I ever made her cum was with my fingers or tounge). Lord a mercy, it would not take a genius to understand she needed a big cock in her pussy. She was a Freshman when we began dating, and She a graduating Senior when we went our separate ways. She wanted, I think?, to marry me when she graduated, but I told her the truth, I wanted her to fuck at least six other men, and eat some pussy, and take on at least three men at one time. Well that was the end of that, shortly after that, an associate for lack of a better word, ask me when we were partying at Myrtle Beach if I would object to his dating Sue? (So much for the sterotype of a sissy cuckold, I was not, am not someone most would want to cross). I told L---, please do, I think you will be good for her. They have been married for years an seem happy. She was not the woman for me. I married a real bitch, and my mother loved the bitch My dad, well son father like son.

In case, my maze of a mind, did not make myself clear: It is all about what U desire

Attachments

• 69withMim.jpg
    69withMim.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 147
I would never willingly marry a woman who didn't get any extra dick on the side, or didn't swallow, or didn't take it up the ass now and then.
I don't want to live a boring lights out, missionary style sex life the rest of my life.

mimi27406 said:
Saraha, you are smart to say the least. Why do we so hesitate to say what we really want. (of course I know it is the risk of being thought different), When I was young, my GF told me I was queer because I went down on her, well tried to, but she resisted. I had went with Sue my Junior and Senior year in High School. She was the type that tried to make it seem such a big dear to have sex, but when push came to shove, she would reach down and put my cock in her pussy. (The only time(S) I ever made her cum was with my fingers or tounge). Lord a mercy, it would not take a genius to understand she needed a big cock in her pussy. She was a Freshman when we began dating, and She a graduating Senior when we went our separate ways. She wanted, I think?, to marry me when she graduated, but I told her the truth, I wanted her to fuck at least six other men, and eat some pussy, and take on at least three men at one time. Well that was the end of that, shortly after that, an associate for lack of a better word, ask me when we were partying at Myrtle Beach if I would object to his dating Sue? (So much for the sterotype of a sissy cuckold, I was not, am not someone most would want to cross). I told L---, please do, I think you will be good for her. They have been married for years an seem happy. She was not the woman for me. I married a real bitch, and my mother loved the bitch My dad, well son father like son.

In case, my maze of a mind, did not make myself clear: It is all about what U desire

That 69 position, most of the time my wife initiates it! She says it turns her absolutely on and never misses an orgasm when we did it.

Yeah, I',m so glad I did not marry a sexually boring woman.

I love to hear stories of my wife’s past, hearing how she kissed, sucked and fucked her ex-boyfriends. At first my wife was embarrassed about sharing her past and didn't care too much for being thought of as a slut, so I it took some time to get her comfortable sharing her past.

It was both a relief and a dissapointment when she first told me how many men she had slept with. My wife confided to me that she has only been with 6 guys, but really 5 since she didn't actually have sex with one of them.

There's me of course, her current husband
Her ex-husband
2 college boyfriends,
one guy which she only gave a handjob to
Her high school sweetheart which took her virginity

I was curious about the handjob only situation and she told me this was her freshman year in college, she trying to cope with the emptiness of parting ways with her HS sweetheart going to college in a different state, she met a guy at party hooked up with him, had every intention of fucking him but chickened out at the last minute and gave him a handjob so he wouldn't feel so bad. She chickened out because she thought his cock was too big and thought it would hurt too much.

Talking about it now...
She started having sex with her high school sweetheart at 17 and they had sex about twice a month, she enjoyed it at the time but thinking back, it was pretty much just plain vanilla. Back then she was still afraid to suck cock and have her ass played with. She was also a bit of a cum dodger and thought it was icky. It was pretty much the same deal with her first college boyfriend.

Things changed with her second college boyfriend was a bit on the wild side. This is the guy that introduced her to sucking cock and got her lose her "fear" of cum. He was her first blowjob and her first sex in public which was also her first cum swallowing. He was able to convince her to go down on him. Once she started she liked it and she sucked his cock every chance she got. At the time she was still sqeamish about cum and all of her blowjobs ended as handjobs. A few months later while driving home from a night out, she gave him a blowjob in the car and as usual, her blowjobs ended with a handjob except this time because she was laying across the front seat her face was a little to close to the action and his cum landed across her face instead of on her hand. That was when she realized that cum wasn't so "yucky" and started letting him cum on her face but she was still sqeamish about taking it in the mouth.

When she met her 3rd college boyfriend which went on to become her first husband she wasn't a cum dodger, and not only liked giving head, but also liked being cummed on, however she was still sqeamish about taking it in the mouth, much less swallowing it. While dating him, thier relationship was extremely sexual, to sexual for its own good. They had sex several times a week and she gave him head almost everyday. It was during another in car blowjob that she was introduced to swallowing cum. Just as with her previous boyfriend she was laid across the front seat sucking his cock when he "didn't pull out of her mouth in time." To her surprise it didn't taste anything like she expected, it wasn't as nasty and disgusting as she thought it would be and she was also kinda turned on by it. (She jokes with me all the time telling me that for so many years she had no idea what she was missing being afraid of cum.) When she felt his cum spilling into her mouth, instead of being repulsed she was turned on and kept on sucking his cock like nothing happened.

This particular blowjob was the turning point for her. This was when she became officially became a cum lover. After that incident, she swallowed his cum after almost every blowjob. This blow was also significant in that it introduced her to cum playing. Turns out her ex-husband liked to kiss her after dumping his load in her mouth. Something she enjoyed too and now does with me. She loves making out after a blowjob.

Fast forward a few years, she and him divorce, we get together. I now inherit and seasoned sex vetran and I introduce her to foot fetishism, which she also enjoys. And a year later I accidently introduced her into hot wifing. Our favorite fantasy is for her to have a gangbang with all her ex-lovers.

I had a few minutes to chime in here.

One thing I learned about Sue's past that has always turned me on is that when she was in college she dated a guy for a while who had a long but skinny cock. She has told me many times that they enjoyed anal sex for a long time for the few months they dated.

The kicker is that I've never been able to have anal sex with her as she says my cock is way too thick for her. To this day it turns me on that this guy used to pump her butt full sometimes daily!

I had a friend in high school whose girlfriend wanted to be a virgin for marriage and was too scared to get pregnant.
He fucked her in the ass for around 4 years, they broke it off with her. He loved fucking her in the ass. She took it like a trooper so he wouldn't leave her.
She never married, never dated again. She commited suicide when she was around 45 years old cause no one would go out with her past 3 dates cause she wouldn't put out.
She was always crying that no one wanted to date her cause of it.
There is nothing wrong with putting out. Men love women who do, not women who don't.

Its funny.

My thoughts are that you are either both virgins when you get married (or are each other's "firsts") - or that it is FAR better to have a good range of experiences.

I often think back to how it was in the late 70's and early 80's when sex was really considered no-big-deal. Back then it was common to fuck on the first date (as Sue and I did). I think that for adults who are dating - that it is probably better to get it out of the way. I think that it clouds the development of a relationship if you're always chasing after finally "getting lucky". If you fuck on the first date - my experience was that it got it out of the way and let you deal with all of the relationship.

I'd have to agree with Warpt - I would much rather have a woman with experience than one without. Especially if we're talking about the basis for a long-term relationship - you want to know that you are both satisfied with each other in every way.

How horrible would it be to wait till you were married to discover she's a dud in bed?!

Or that she finds out after the marriage that she doesn't like sex. Or doesn't like sex with the lights on. Or that she only does it in one position. Or she don't suck dick. Or she don't like her pussy eaten. Or she don't want you to see her naked. Or she don't wash her monkey good but wants you to eat it...

You need to know a woman, inside and out, before you pop the question. If not, I pity you.

Warpt:
I found that sad, that she would committ suicide over something as truly meaningless than sex, I've been doing it for 26+ years now and after a point it becomes a bother, especially if your not that good at it in the first place..

PS. "she finds out after the marriage that she doesn't like sex. Or doesn't like sex with the lights on. Or that she only does it in one position. Or she don't suck dick. Or she don't like her pussy eaten"

HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY WIFE ??

LMAO

It is a very sad story. At one time virginity was a very valued commodity, now days most don't care. However, there are people for whom it is still very important.

What bothers me more is that she was not able to find even one man who would accept her desire to be pure. I am sure she saw her virginity as a very romantic gift to give to the right guy.

It is my guess that this is not the whole story. There must have been other reasons why all these men gave up so quickly and why she gave up on life so quickly as well.

Yes, Being a 45 year old virgin, I think would be pretty embarassing. But why only 3 dates?? WTF, I went 4 years to get my 1st wife's!!

If I didn't get pussy by the second date, I ran.

Warpt said:
If I didn't get pussy by the second date, I ran.

You and me both buddy. My mother use to tell me all the time when I was around 18 and she was trying to fix me up with some girl she said had a nice personality. I'm sure most of you guys know what "nice personality" is code for when your mother is trying to fix you up on a date.

Anyway she use to say after I told her, NO WAY I'm going out with that girl. Her exact words "Oh shit!, You should try going out with a nice girl sometime who doesn't think she has to have sex on the first date" And my reply " if she don't have sex on the first date their aint no second date"

She would get so fucking mad she would try and slap the shit out of me. Of course I was a lot bigger than she was by the time I was in my teens so it didn't hurt at all. I would laugh my ass off as she was slapping me. My mother is 83 yrs now so I try not to torment her now but damn that was funny.

I was working on a temp. assignment in a place on the other side of the state.
My last rent check I paid for my last month at the apartment complex I stayed at, I met my wife. She was the one who took the rent. I always paid in the mail box, not in person.
I got her number, called her when I got back to my apartment and asked her out. We ate, took in a movie and went back to her place. I fucked her that first night, moved in the next day. Fucked and fucked ever since. Been 12 years of good sex.
My kinda girl.