• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifey tribute

• Thread starterweirdfood
  • Start date
CandualistCouple said:
Not sure where I'd prefer to put my cock...her mouth or in between her tits

Great pics - Not sure where I'd prefer my cock -- between her tits or her mouth
She can wrap her tits on your cock while she sucks you. Have private shots as well.

B42316BD-8618-4422-9F51-0A11AD0D93E0.jpegBD4E6BD6-807F-4C4D-A8F7-32B160966F52.jpegfullsizeoutput_729f.jpeg

Reactions: ChrisDD, DuceCock and NicholasGeorge
Enjoy

IMG_2943.jpeg

Reactions: Macmachine and NicholasGeorge
Will you do some fakes for me?

Reactions: Hugecock
Tribmywifeskinnyblonde said:
Wow big cock would love to see you trib my wife.IMG_2123.jpegIMG_3482.jpegIMG_2655.jpegIMG_2654.jpegIMG_2944.pngIMG_2943.pngIMG_0531.jpeg
MMMM…love the peeped pics you took of your hot wife’s tits, ass and pussy. I would love to fuck her tight twat, pull out, and cum into her mouth, using it as a cum hole. She has very nice nipples, and a nice hairy pussy. Just like the way I like my sluts.

Reactions: NicholasGeorge
Hugecock said:
Cumeatingwife said:
MMMM…love the peeped pics you took of your hot wife’s tits, ass and pussy. I would love to fuck her tight twat, pull out, and cum into her mouth, using it as a cum hole. She has very nice nipples, and a nice hairy pussy. Just like the way I like my sluts.
Oh did you read my story in the forum called the irony? More pics there. Ya it’s going around for sure. I actually have more snuck but for Tribs only.

I did not read the story yet. But, I’m going to look now. I want to see more pics of her pussy and tits too.
Oh did you read my story in the forum called the irony? More pics there. Ya it’s going around for sure. I actually have more snuck but for Tribs only.

1683680271907.jpeg This guy did a good trib today.

Reactions: NicholasGeorge
1683680271907.jpeg This guy did a good trib today.
MMMM…nice! Look at all of that cum on your wife’s pretty little face. Her cocksucking tongue extending out to lick off every last drop of cum dripping from the tip of that big dick. I’d love to add my load of cum to her cum covered face too, right after fucking her wet pussy.

Hugecock said:
Good face pics
Here she is again a bit wasted. Love to see you work some magic here.
DSCN0289.jpeg

Here she is again a bit wasted. Love to see you work some magic here.
DSCN0289.jpeg
Have pretty and pregnant also but hmmm?

Cumeatingwife said:
MMMM…nice! Look at all of that cum on your wife’s pretty little face. Her cocksucking tongue extending out to lick off every last drop of cum dripping from the tip of that big dick. I’d love to add my load of cum to her cum covered face too, right after fucking her wet pussy.
Like you, I used to peep my naked wife when we were younger, taking pics and letting my friends see her big nippled tits and hairy pussy. They always knew she had big nipples, because they really poked through her bras and T’s, but they never knew how big they were until they saw pics of them. They started calling her “Nips,” even when she was there. They all looked at my little slut differently after seeing her naked pics.

Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife
Oooo…I Love pretty and pregnant. Love those suckable milky tits.

She looks like she just finished sucking your cock in this photo. Her lips are all wet. Love the cum licking tongue sticking out.

Cumeatingwife said:
Ya when pregnant not as big when swollen for feeding huge. Had to use a pump a lot because they hurt too much.
Cumeatingwife said:
We did have fun I must say. But never fucked when pregnant. Loved to watch her squirt milk and sucked it out a few times. Super sweet tasting. Have more pics but only on photos stored in garage not iPhone.
IMG_2983.jpegIMG_2984.jpeg

Reactions: ChrisDD and Cumeatingwife
Cumeatingwife said:
Like you, I used to peep my naked wife when we were younger, taking pics and letting my friends see her big nippled tits and hairy pussy. They always knew she had big nipples, because they really poked through her bras and T’s, but they never knew how big they were until they saw pics of them. They started calling her “Nips,” even when she was there. They all looked at my little slut differently after seeing her naked pics.
Would love to see them for sure

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Ya when pregnant not as big when swollen for feeding huge. Had to use a pump a lot because they hurt too much.

We did have fun I must say. But never fucked when pregnant. Loved to watch her squirt milk and sucked it out a few times. Super sweet tasting. Have more pics but only on photos stored in garage not iPhone.
IMG_2983.jpegIMG_2984.jpeg
Oh, wow…love those milk filled tits. You should have pussy fucked her while pregnant. There’s plenty of room in that pussy. You did a Great job covering her milky tits in cum. Nice big load of cum on them. Her nipples are so fucking suckable. My wife’s nipples got even bigger too when she was pregnant. Loved bending her over to suck out the milk. That always eases the pressure on a pair of tits. But, it’s a catch-22…the more they’re sucked and drained, the more her tits fill up with milk. I would have loved to suck your wife’s big milk filled tits. Those nipples of hers were absolutely made for sucking.

Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife