• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifey tribute

• Thread starterweirdfood
  • Start date
Reactions: Myskinnyblondewife
Cumeatingwife said:
Oh, wow…love those milk filled tits. You should have pussy fucked her while pregnant. There’s plenty of room in that pussy. You did a Great job covering her milky tits in cum. Nice big load of cum on them. Her nipples are so fucking suckable. My wife’s nipples got even bigger too when she was pregnant. Loved bending her over to suck out the milk. That always eases the pressure on a pair of tits. But, it’s a catch-22…the more they’re sucked and drained, the more her tits fill up with milk. I would have loved to suck your wife’s big milk filled tits. Those nipples of hers were absolutely made for sucking.
Ya it was pretty wild. The pump made her nipples super long and her tits all veiny when filled. She would ask me to relieve the pressure in the bath mostly so she could clean off. I loved making them squirt and learned something from her friend a lactation nurse. Called hand gestures or something. You kind of need and push them hole the nipples at the same time. It actually made her cum with relief sometimes. But yes I did finger her also. When we fucked I liked her on top and sucked out the milk. But was too sweet like I said. Really sugary. Ya I think you would have loved to suck them also. Was a guy over to do tree trimming once and we were talking in the kitchen with him. Tank top and no bra on just finished pumping and her nips started leaking. She wasn’t aware and I said nothing. Poor guy got a raging hard on sitting at the kitchen table tried to hide it. I was headed to work and he was out in the back. I forgot to give him a check. He didn’t see me but I saw him full on jerking and cumming behind the tree in broad daylight. Pretty sure I know why. He never saw me. Ha left the check with her.

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Tribmywifeskinnyblonde said:
Ya it was pretty wild. The pump made her nipples super long and her tits all veiny when filled. She would ask me to relieve the pressure in the bath mostly so she could clean off. I loved making them squirt and learned something from her friend a lactation nurse. Called hand gestures or something. You kind of need and push them hole the nipples at the same time. It actually made her cum with relief sometimes. But yes I did finger her also. When we fucked I liked her on top and sucked out the milk. But was too sweet like I said. Really sugary. Ya I think you would have loved to suck them also. Was a guy over to do tree trimming once and we were talking in the kitchen with him. Tank top and no bra on just finished pumping and her nips started leaking. She wasn’t aware and I said nothing. Poor guy got a raging hard on sitting at the kitchen table tried to hide it. I was headed to work and he was out in the back. I forgot to give him a check. He didn’t see me but I saw him full on jerking and cumming behind the tree in broad daylight. Pretty sure I know why. He never saw me. Ha left the check with her.
Looks like your wife’s tits were just sucked by the pump in the pic with your cum all over them. Her nipples were pretty long there. My wife’s lactation nurse complimented my wife on how big her nipples are while I was standing in the room, and then told my wife that her nipples were perfect for sucking. The nurse looked over at me and winked. At first I was like, WTF…but you know what, she’s right. LOL

I‘ll bet the tree trimmer wished he could have sucked your wife’s milk filled tits after you left for work, seeing her nipples leak under her tank top.

Cumeatingwife said:
Looks like your wife’s tits were just sucked by the pump in the pic with your cum all over them. Her nipples were pretty long there. My wife’s lactation nurse complimented my wife on how big her nipples are while I was standing in the room, and then told my wife that her nipples were perfect for sucking. The nurse looked over at me and winked. At first I was like, WTF…but you know what, she’s right. LOL

I‘ll bet the tree trimmer wished he could have sucked your wife’s milk filled tits after you left for work, seeing her nipples leak under her tank top.
You read my story right? The irony on the forum? She cheats now

I’m going to take some pics of my naked wife later in the week. I’ll send some to you so you can see how big her tits and nipples are…not to mention her nice hairy pussy.

You read my story right? The irony on the forum?
I’m actually still trying to find it. There are so many stories, and I can’t find a search field anywhere. Got a link to it?

Cumeatingwife said:
I’m actually still trying to find it. There are so many stories, and I can’t find a search field anywhere. Got a link to it?
The irony

Reactions: Cumeatingwife
Complex for sure

Cumeatingwife said:
Thank you…reading now.
Got to go but talk soon. Ya I think and know I’m not the only one who sucked her tits lactating. Thought I was. Maybe cheating for awhile.

Got to go but talk soon. Ya I think and know I’m not the only one who sucked her tits lactating. Thought I was. Maybe cheating for awhile.
Oh, you know she was feeding other guys her tit milk straight from her long big nipples. I mean, look at those nipples! After reading your story, I wouldn’t be surprised if she called the tree trimmer back in to have him suck her tits that were obviously still full of her mommy milk.

She also either has a “daddy/daughter” fetish, or…I hate to say it, but maybe she’s wishing she did in her past.

Cumeatingwife said:
I will definitely cover her tits with my cum, squirting all over her nipples.
Mmm please do.

Cumeatingwife said:
Oh, you know she was feeding other guys her tit milk straight from her long big nipples. I mean, look at those nipples! After reading your story, I wouldn’t be surprised if she called the tree trimmer back in to have him suck her tits that were obviously still full of her mommy milk.

She also either has a “daddy/daughter” fetish, or…I hate to say it, but maybe she’s wishing she did in her past.
For sure on daddy stuff/daughter. And I think the the tree trimmer lost his mind and load. But I did visit it her when I had to work and she was a t a rental in Napa with her fam. 3 story with full accommodations. Hot tubs etc; all rentals Full lactating then. I was only up for a night visit. Her sisters cop husband paid for it all. Like 14 guests. All rental places and I know for sure the guy next door fucked and sucked her and played with her. Was awhile ago but in her diary. Keeps logs. All in attic now. But ya another story. She denies all. Ha!

Reactions: NicholasGeorge
Think something like this, ready to squirt and be sucked.
IMG_6443.gif

Reactions: Kukaracha, NicholasGeorge and Cumeatingwife
Think something like this, ready to squirt and be sucked.
IMG_6443.gif
Mmm. I would love to milk your wife’s long nippled tits, sucking on them, and spraying her milk all over my cock so she could suck it all off. Love those fucking nipples.

Cumeatingwife said:
Mmm. I would love to milk your wife’s long nippled tits, sucking on them, and spraying her milk all over my cock so she could suck it all off. Love those fucking nipples.
I used to make her squirt on my cock then rub her tits all over them. She would also suck her own milky tits. Was hot.
Would you make her suck you to cum or just titty fuck her? She still can and used to do both. Or make her choke on it. Some guys are rough sometimes. The guy in Napa was a little dominant. Will tell with more time.

IMG_3002.jpegIMG_2995.jpegher tits are still awesome for sure.
IMG_0534.jpeg

Reactions: Kukaracha and Cumeatingwife
I used to make her squirt on my cock then rub her tits all over them. She would also suck her own milky tits. Was hot.
Would you make her suck you to cum or just titty fuck her? She still can and used to do both. Or make her choke on it. Some guys are rough sometimes. The guy in Napa was a little dominant. Will tell with more time.

IMG_3002.jpegIMG_2995.jpegher tits are still awesome for sure.
IMG_0534.jpeg
Love watching a hot slut suck her own nipples. Sucking her nipples with her is even hotter. I love having my cock sucked and playing with her tits at the same time. I’m definitely a tit man. I’d love to milk her while her cock sucking mouth milks me. I’d like to throat fuck her too, but not to be too rough. I hate dickheads who forget the pussy they’re fucking, or pussy mouth in this case, is still a person who needs to breathe. Know what I mean? I don’t hit women either, other than to slap their tits around a little. I just like to watch them jiggle, while I fuck their mouths. Your hot slut definitely has a nice pair of hangers on her.

Cumeatingwife said:
Love watching a hot slut suck her own nipples. Sucking her nipples with her is even hotter. I love having my cock sucked and playing with her tits at the same time. I’m definitely a tit man. I’d love to milk her while her cock sucking mouth milks me. I’d like to throat fuck her too, but not to be too rough. I hate dickheads who forget the pussy they’re fucking, or pussy mouth in this case, is still a person who needs to breathe. Know what I mean? I don’t hit women either, other than to slap their tits around a little. I just like to watch them jiggle, while I fuck their mouths. Your hot slut definitely has a nice pair of hangers on her.
Hot and ya I thought you would pump your milk covered cock in her mouth I guess. Shooting in her mouth. Her tits always needed a little slap she loved it. Squirted a little more and pinching them a bit turned her on.
The Napa thing I mentioned I read he was a bit of him being rough but sweet. Tell another time.

Cumeatingwife said:

How long do you think you could last in her mouth without shooting? You would finish in her throat a guess?

IMG_3012.jpeg IMG_3011.jpeg IMG_2449.jpeg

Reactions: Voyeur75007 and NicholasGeorge