• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will come to you and fuck Your Wife!!

delpfincouple30

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Let me know if anybody is interested...
I have satisfied many hot wifes (with or without husband being present)..and still do it on regular bases..
Ask questions and I will answer.

I'm in central Florida, an usually i stay close to home...
Photo...getting ready to fuck his wife, while cuck works camera...

I could be very dominant, teach you and show you the ropes of real cuckolding…but also if you just have a HOT wife, I could fuck her for your pleasure, while you watch and take photos…

Lovely selection of ladies you're showing us here - I especially like that dark skinned beauty in the 4th photo above :)

I'am in the Orlando area, and 50 miles radius is my area of "operation" ;) And please if you have desire to see your wife fucked by me , show us (me) a photo...
Also for sissy cucks out there...It is a one thing to fuck your wife and have you around to "service" us..and totaly another one to come and ""fuck you while wife watches"...you just might be a gay, not cuck.

Wanna share something with you…and also let me know if anybody else had seen this “trend”?
Lately I have been involved in “non traditional”( if there is such thing), spell of cuckolding…
Black wife and white bull…which proves one more time ..”under the skin we are all the same…”

anyone near PCB

Wife and I will be in PCB area soon, anyone near here that can satisfy a hot MILF? ---Will and Lisa;)

Let me know if anybody is interested...
I have satisfied many hot wifes (with or without husband being present)..and still do it on regular bases..
Ask questions and I will answer.
Will you fuck my wife for me? I know her tits aren't reel big but I think she is a pretty good fuck.

5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back