• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will come to you and fuck Your Wife!!

Jim, if op doesn't I'd love to fuck your wife. Love small, deflated tits.
So glad to hear you are good with my wife's little tits. A lot of guy have the oedipus comples where they like big tits remembering when they were babies and sucked their mother's tits. Not a lot of guy like little tit. I do which is why I marred her. Have you fucked other guy's wives before ? Where you located ? Here is another photo of my wife's little tits. I hope you like them.

5.jpg

So glad to hear you are good with my wife's little tits. A lot of guy have the oedipus comples where they like big tits remembering when they were babies and sucked their mother's tits. Not a lot of guy like little tit. I do which is why I marred her. Have you fucked other guy's wives before ? Where you located ? Here is another photo of my wife's little tits. I hope you like them.

5.jpg

I don't like your wife's tits, I love them!

5.jpg

I'm in Southern California by Disneyland. Love mature women with flat, empty, small, saggy tits and big tits too.
Been playing with couples for a few years. When I can find them in my neck of the woods I mean. lol
I'm endowed and shoot thick loads.
Kik modusop

VideoCapture_20220119-111152.jpg

I'm in Southern California by Disneyland. Love mature women with flat, empty, small, saggy tits and big tits too.
Been playing with couples for a few years. When I can find them in my neck of the woods I mean. lol
I'm endowed and shoot thick loads.
Kik modusop

VideoCapture_20220119-111152.jpg
You have an impressive cock. Will you shoot a thick load into my wife's cunt for me ????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back