Wincest

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date
Nice imagination there Midnight.

Reactions: tcfranklin
She's the perfect Mommy!

midnightfapper said:
I am the OP of this thread, and I too appreciate (and often drool over lol) mature women. I apologize for the lack of mature ladies in my posts, y'all are quite under-represented in the photo sets I look at. I have found some good sets though so hopefully I can make more in the future, if my damn career ever stops getting in the way of my fun time! I've been logging 50+ hour weeks lately, hopefully I'll find some time to sit down and let my creative juices flow soon.

I whipped this up just now. It's not "wincest" but I don't want to make a new thread just for this and clog up the forum. Here's the link in case it decides to shrink/distort my image: http://i.imgur.com/XZEVeKw.jpg

XZEVeKw.jpg

You'll find that I use mature women in many of my posts.

I like this thread, but I feel like I need a shower after viewing it. It's so nasty. Also the second picture in #201 - those legs belong to the sexy Michelle Trachtenberg!

mitch-l said:
I like this thread, but I feel like I need a shower after viewing it. It's so nasty. Also the second picture in #201 - those legs belong to the sexy Michelle Trachtenberg!

Good eye! Yes those lovely legs belong to Michelle Trachtenberg. I just decided to use them as my avatar.

mitch-l said:

I feel the same way, but that's what keeps it interesting!

Reactions: tcfranklin
Good point!

FE8B79B.png

Reactions: oppor, russianhotwife, MsB and 3 others
EAA1504.png

Reactions: russianhotwife, wifecleaner, MsB and 2 others
Nice !

BF1EC1D.png

Reactions: russianhotwife, wifecleaner, Jen's hubby and 3 others
So hot!

As discussed before, I'm trying to do both some simple and open-ended captions as well as some with all the nasty details.

66CC849.png

Reactions: oppor, russianhotwife, MsB and 2 others
Doesn't fit the theme of this thread, but is still wholly appropriate for this forum.

71A5DC9.png

Reactions: russianhotwife, MsB, Jen's hubby and 2 others
58A1695.gif

Reactions: russianhotwife, littlec and tcfranklin
Got another hot off the press

619DE4B.png

Reactions: russianhotwife, Jen's hubby, tcfranklin and 1 other person
B7A8253.gif

26A89F6.png

Reactions: russianhotwife, MsB, Jen's hubby and 1 other person
Reactions: MsB, russianhotwife, stone65 and 3 others
170A35D.gif