• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wives being bad in public!

IMG_5038FE.jpgIMG_5938FE.jpg
aww i wanna suck on her titties

We were at a Halloween party. A friend was in the area and stopped by. I met him in the parking lot for a what was to be a discreet blow job. Next thing I know, I'm getting fucked bareback over the hood of a car in front of an audience. In the last pic you can see a car with its lights on in the background... two women are in the car watching.

IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0751 (3).JPG IMG_0765 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG

Hey that one in the white outfit looks like it's from Fantasy Fest. I'm surprised that with so many woman, wearing so little clothing and so many cameras around. More Fantasy Fest pics aren't here. Over the years I have pics taken of my wife by others there showing up on a few websites.

We were at a Halloween party. A friend was in the area and stopped by. I met him in the parking lot for a what was to be a discreet blow job. Next thing I know, I'm getting fucked bareback over the hood of a car in front of an audience. In the last pic you can see a car with its lights on in the background... two women are in the car watching.

IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0751 (3).JPG IMG_0765 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG
That's is a great exxperience

Wife being bad in public.
The fourth, fifth and sixth photos are the best because I can see her wedding ring. She is a very erotic wife. I am glad she likes exhibiting her amazing body so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back