• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wnna access ur fb or wife's fb thru teamviewer

be careful of having anydeskmaster look at your facebook via tv....he messaged one of my friends "i'm horny".......this could cause big trouble with my husband....if you want to to do that to you, then go ahead and let him in....otherwise, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me do it!

be careful of having anydeskmaster look at your facebook via tv....he messaged one of my friends "i'm horny".......this could cause big trouble with my husband....if you want to to do that to you, then go ahead and let him in....otherwise, beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you still on? I want to have a look at your stuff, too. PM me

Tell us how it develops. Don't forget to take pics and vids of any activities that result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back