• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Would you guys Fuck my wife?

She is one hot slut man... of course I would love to fuck her... eat that pussy.... does she like BBC?

She has never had a BBC. We talk about it sometimes during sex and she really gets off on it. She wants to hear nasty comments from you guys about what you would do to her.

Here are a few more pics of her.

Attachments

• 6aa9.jpg
    6aa9.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 269
  • 6fa1.jpg
    6fa1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 390
  • aa4c.jpg
    aa4c.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 187
  • b4b1.jpg
    b4b1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 318
  • dac8.jpg
    dac8.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 171
damn that is one fine women- if she ain't had BBC she sure need s some mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The question is not would I fuck her, the question is would I stop! Now that is my kind of woman. She is perfect. Perfect tits, pussy, ass, legs, face, everything. She is hot!

Id like to munch on her oyster after some other guys fuck her and leave me the sloppy leftovers! Thanks for the pics, very pretty lady.

she looks juicy and ready to spread those long legs ,would she like to go out dancin and drinkin at some rough black downtown clubs ,what does she drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back