• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young slut gf is on the market

• Thread starteryoungcuck413
  • Start date

youngcuck413

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 7, 2011
Hey folks, I've attached a couple pics of my gf of 4 years, we're new to the community but we're both looking forward to getting her used by hung guys. We're in WA state and searching for a bull so if you think you fit the bill, send us a pm.

The last pic is my favorite, its her using her favorite dildo telling me it hits the very back of her pussy.

We'd love to hear any comments you have too, shes very into other guys thinking about her while they stroke their cocks.

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpg
    imagejpeg952.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 546
  • imagejpeg953.jpg
    imagejpeg953.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 424
  • imagejpeg954.jpg
    imagejpeg954.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 557
  • imagejpeg955.jpg
    imagejpeg955.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 750
Mmmmmmm.

Can I get a piece of that?

Thanks Ryan, do you live anywhere near WA? If you do, you might actually be able to ;)

Hey there my wife n I are also new....she just had her third bbc bout to have the fourth 12.5 inch bbc tomarrow....Id love to trade pics with you if you r interested.? Send me a messg ill give u my email.

telling me it hits the very back of her pussy.

I know where that spot is. I'd like to throw her legs waaaay back and hit that spot... watch her twitch.

I'd love to see her face when you have her filled completely...pure ecstasy. She says she wants find a guy who can prove that he's clean who will fuck her bareback.

I'd happily clean up that mess.

She got nice pair of tits. I wish I lived closer. Hit me up, if u guys come to Cali

Bareback even... wouldn't want it any other way.

I want to feel every juicy fold of that hot cunt wrapped around my cock.

Yeah shes still really tight right now, but then again shes never been fucked by a big dick like she really wants. After she uses her dildo I'll fuck her and she tells me how much bigger it is and how loose her pussy feels. I looove that feeling.

I bet you probably have to pry it open, but after a looong session of hard fucking, that pussy would be nice and stretched.

Oh absolutely. Were looking for a bull who will loosen her pussy up and give her the primal fucking she needs. I'm hoping there are some more experienced bulls out there who will show us the way.

Anymore hot pics?

Here's another of her with her big rubber cock. You can't see in the pic but when she pulled the cock out, the tip had her cream all over it and I licked it off for her.

Attachments

• imagejpeg956.jpg
    imagejpeg956.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 398
Dude... that thing barely fits in there.

Nice and tight.

She's fabulous.

You are lucky, she can take bigger cocks. Mine can take only up to 14 cm ja 3,5 cm...

youngcuck413 said:
Hey folks, I've attached a couple pics of my gf of 4 years, we're new to the community but we're both looking forward to getting her used by hung guys. We're in WA state and searching for a bull so if you think you fit the bill, send us a pm.

The last pic is my favorite, its her using her favorite dildo telling me it hits the very back of her pussy.

We'd love to hear any comments you have too, shes very into other guys thinking about her while they stroke their cocks.

I am located in Washington State. Your girlfriend is amazing, and needs my dick. Get in touch!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Thanks Hungbull, I'm a lucky man, hopefully you'll meet her soon and find out why.

youngcuck413 said:
Thanks Hungbull, I'm a lucky man, hopefully you'll meet her soon and find out why.

You told me in an email she has never had a big dick like mine... so, yes, I look forward to "meeting" places of your girlfriend that have never been met before, even by you... if you know what I mean. ;)

hungbull420@yahoo.com

RyanBax said:
I know where that spot is. I'd like to throw her legs waaaay back and hit that spot... watch her twitch.

Well, are you long enough to accomplish such a delicate task? ;)

Really good looking. Please keep us up to date!

Users who are viewing this thread