• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young slut gf is on the market

I live in Portland Oregon. What part of WA are you in? i can travel possibly. I am 32yo, I can send you a pic if interested

Here's one of her bent over doggy style. I'd love to see those tits swing back and forth while she's taken from behind.

Attachments

• imagejpeg957.jpg
    imagejpeg957.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 375
She fucked an army guy tonight

Tonight was quite the night. I knew that she was flirting with an army guy at a bar while shes traveling on the east coast for work. Next thing I hear is that theyre back at her hotel room about to fuck.

She said she didnt ask him to take pictures and never told him she had a boyfriend (why should she?). Without even mentioning a condom he fucked her and came inside of her. She said she wants to tell the story in her own words and under her own name. She's registered the username 'CompletelyStuffed' and will post her story soon.

I had to sit around and wait for her to give me details but she sent me a couple pics of her pussy afterwards and said that I could post one, but that she would post the rest. She emailed me them but the uploader says the image needs to be resized, I dont know how to do that so I'm hoping she can do it directly from her phone tomorrow since I'm not too tech saavy.

She's posting the story tonight

She said she would try and post the story in a couple hours after she goes out to dinner, but i did get this photo to work. It's not even my favorite one, there's one where you can see his cum leaking out of her more clearly.

Attachments

• imagejpeg958.jpg
    imagejpeg958.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 316
Hi everyone,

It sounds like I've already gotten an introduction - I'm youngcuck's girlfriend. I've been in new england for a week on a business trip. Last night I was feeling kind of lonely and in need of a drink so I went to a bar a few blocks from my hotel. I was just planning to have a few drinks and head back but the night turned out to be much more exciting.

After a few whiskeys, a guy came into the bar and sat about 5 seats away from me. We started chatting, he was pretty cute. He told me about all of his army stories - killing people, dodging bullets - and suddenly he seemed even more attractive. Plus, he was a cocky mother fucker, just how I like em.

He moved over to sit next to me just as this really annoying guy comes over to talk to us. After 20 minutes or so, armyman saved me by whisking me off to another bar down the road. We did a few shots and got more and more flirtatious. I started texting youngcuck telling him how tall and jacked this armyman was and how I was confident he had a nice big cock.

It was about 1 at this point and I had to get up really early for work the next day. So I had armyman walk me out to my car. It was freezing outside so he took me into his buff arms to warm me up. Pretty soon my tongue was in his mouth and he was sucking on my tongue ring. He opened the car door and sat down in the passenger seat and pulled me down on top of him. He was grabbing my ass and pulling me into him. I was grinding on his cock, that was starting to get harder and harder. I asked him to fuck me in the backseat in the parking lot. But he wanted to go back to the hotel.

As soon as I opened the door, he starting stripping off my clothes. First my shirt and bra. As soon as he saw my tits, he couldn't keep his lips off them. He threw me on the bed and peeled off my pants and panties. He pulled my legs open to ****** my tight pussy and kissed his way up my body. He wouldn't lick my pussy (I haven't shaved in a while :) I don't give a fuck about hair, but I guess some people do.

So I flipped him over. I couldn't wait to suck his cock. I pulled it out and it was so beautiful. It's the kind of cock every girl wants. It was perfectly thick, nice and long, with a perfect pink tip. I lunged at it.

I love sucking a nice cock. I started with a few little licks just on the tip. Then I started licking his whole cock from the base to the tip. I took his hard cock in my hand while I moved down to his balls. I liked them and took each one in my mouth. Then I slowly lowered my mouth onto his cock, sucking and gagging myself.

I could have sucked that cock forever, but he pulled me up on top of him. He grabbed my tits hard and sucked on both of my nipples while I lowered my dripping wet pussy onto his dick. It felt so amazing in me. I slowly started riding him but before long I became animalistic and started fucking him hard and rough.

He flipped me over on my back and pushed into me again. I wrapped my legs around his body to pull him into me further. He thrust himself into me until I flipped him back over. I wanted to taste how good and wet I was on his cock. I moved down toward his shining dick and smelled it all. I liked the whole thing clean. I love tasting my own juices and I do it at every opportunity.

I moved back on top of him and slid him into me once again. After riding him and feeling his hard body, I could tell he was about to cum. He flipped me back over and put my legs up over his shoulders. He thrust hard and pulled me in tight as his hot semen shot into the back of my pussy. That is my favorite part of sex. Feeling his cock throbbing and pushing his cum into me. He never even asked me if I was on birth control. It was so primal and hot.

I sent him on his way and curled up in bed, feeling his cum start to leak out of me and drip down my legs. He's already sent me some pictures of his dick today and begged to see me again tonight.

I'm glad I got to share this with all of you. Hope it catches your fancy! I know youngcuck's been loving hearing about my tryst :) Many more to come!

Also, here are a few pics from after armyman fucked me. And one that I took this morning after getting out of the shower.

Attachments

• pussy.jpg
    pussy.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 269
  • pussy2.jpg
    pussy2.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 238
  • pussy3.jpg
    pussy3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 277
  • pussy4.jpg
    pussy4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 234
  • pussy5.jpg
    pussy5.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 388
I'm definitely in the market for a hung bull to fuck me hard. I want youngcuck to watch me as I ram a huge cock down my throat.

And then I'll make him clean me up after my bull cums in me.

Anklet?

Good one pinkyrod. She gets back in a couple of weeks and then she'll start looking for a bull closer to home.

I have a question for people though. I understand that a wife wearing an ankle chain lets guys know that she is a cuckoldress/hotwife and that they can disregard the wedding band. What about for a girlfriend though? Would it send a signal to people if she wore an anklet without the wedding band or would it just be a sexy piece of jewelry?

Very sexy girl you got there. I wish I were closer. Would love to feed her my big dick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back