• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young women and Older Men

• Thread startervonreich
  • Start date

vonreich

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2008
My pretty wife is just 26 and I am 42. As most would imagine I really like the idea of young women giving it up to older men. I am the oldest my wife has had but I would like for her to find a guy even older than me to play with.
--So the question is what is the oldest guy your woman has had in relation to her age at the time? What was the situation that brought these events on?

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
I can't help with your question, but I'd love to be the next step up the age ladder for your young wife ;) OK - there's a little ocean in the way, but that's just 'details' :D

As I get older I like the idea of younger women with older men more and more. It's the only way I can think I'll get my hands on a sexy twenty-something at any time in the future. In my mind I'm still 25, but my mirror keeps telling me different :(

Reactions: wmjacking
I love the younger women older man scenario. I fantasised about my ex from the age of 15 when i met her to 24 when we split with...a man she babysat for and his mates as their little maid turned into sex slave maid.
With my Aunts husband who made her dress however he wanted and walk about in just heels and stockings fucking her whenever he wanted.
With local hard men who had touched her up in a bar and kept her behind to use and abuse.
As a cumslut for a dirty older man who turned her into his submissive slave and shared her with other dirty older men.
With an older neighbour who owned her.
As a secretary for an older man.
Playing 'dare' at my Aunts and she goes upstairs with my Aunts Husband to suck his cock...i wait with the older couples then see them return and i can't belieive she actually did it.
On holiday with my older boss, mix up with rooms, she stays with him, he takes control of her and owns her and there's nothing i do about it so we spend the holiday with her as his partner and as his dirty little cumslut.
Her step Dad fucking her and sharing her with his mates as she serves them drinks in heels and stockings.
Plus lots lots more that i fantasised about throughout my early 20's.

Reactions: Kogjin
My girlfriend is 27 and we've been into wifesharing for about 1.5 years now.
During the course of this time, it turned out that she's particularly attracted by older men and enjoys sex with them very much.

Her oldest bull so far was 52. We met him at the last New Years party by chance.
Soon, it became clear to me, that he wanted to fuck my girlfriend and that she wouldn't reject him.
And so it was: Both of them were very passionate and my gf got fucked long and intensively.

Cheers, Marc

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and Kogjin
My wife was 24 when she shared her little, married pussy with the owner of the company I worked for. He was mid 60's when they started their relationship that lasted for about 11 years until about a month before he passed away. He truly had a huge cock and would usually nail her 3 times each time they were together. I wrote about their relationship under the title "older boss and my wife". When she was in her late 20's she started working at a retirement community and several of the "old" boys that lived there ( I think there was 8 of them over the years there) that were able to enjoy her married pussy. She liked the men from 18 to 80 as the expression goes. GTR

Last edited:
Reactions: PhilippinesFun
At 40 for both of us we are the youngest cpl in our swing group. The oldest gent is 66 and he curls my toes. Ive had a 'thing' for mature men ever since I was a teen. My hub is OK with this and enjoys the company of everyone in our clique... The black men Ive enjoyed all have been older also

Reactions: mrkitkat
Susan said:
At 40 for both of us we are the youngest cpl in our swing group. The oldest gent is 66 and he curls my toes. Ive had a 'thing' for mature men ever since I was a teen. My hub is OK with this and enjoys the company of everyone in our clique... The black men Ive enjoyed all have been older also

That's terrific that you're so open Susan! I'm personally no where near 40, but I do enjoy the company of older women. They're just more level-headed and passionate. Plus they really know how to ride the cock lol -- and nothing fazes them!

:)

My wife's bull is 53. She is 28.

Reactions: Suckitdeepforme and toolman2c
Lordy, this goes back to the late 70's....
First marriage I was barely 18, wife was still a few months shy of her 18th.
For whatever reason(s), as she began exploring her sexuality, she developed what I called a "father figure" complex. She was compelled to seek men who were old enough to be her Dad; in some cases even older. I don't know the ages of the men she was with, but would guess the most frequent age range was 40's, and her oldest in his early- to mid- 50's.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and ckc
When my wife was 17 she had a fling with a 44 year old.

nipsntips said:
My ex was 18 when she seduced a 43 year old guy. She had a 63 year old when she was 21 or 22....

I bet "seduced" was really more like "presented her pussy", I doubt it took much effort on her part. :hump:

After a first marriage which lasted 25 years and an acrimonious divorce I met my second wife in Jakarta, she was Asian of course, when she was just 21 and I was 50. I married her and we split up a year later because she turned in to a gold digging dragon lady or rather my eyes were opened to what she really was. I then chatted to another Asian girl also from Jakarta online for 4 years and who I invited to meet me in Bangkok when I moved there - she never left and we married 7 years ago when she was 27 and I was 60. We did a lot of cuckolding, or threesomes rather, and swinging for the first 5 years but have not done much recently since moving from Bangkok to live in Bali.

Last edited:
It's also hot for me to see an older guy (50+) mounting my gf (27).

Reactions: toolman2c
Well before I met my husband and I was still in highschool I had a few sexual adventures with older men. I once got fucked by an ex boyfriend's uncle who was 58 at the time and I was 15 just shy of turning 16

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, sc_david, Kogjin and 2 others
My wife has always been I to younger men like 19 -25 was her zone. She met a 48 year old a couple months ago and has been completely submissive to him. Totally out of character for her but she just cant seem to get enough of him.

It seems I'm always attracted and end up in relationship with slutty girls, but I like them this way. They always have something spicy to share and are adventurous.
My current girlfriend did a lot of modeling from her mid teens to early 20s. Got recruited in high school by a modelling agency.
Every now and then the girls from the agency got hired for cocktail parties and at one of those my girl was a hostess. There she met a man 50+, dont know exact age, which liked her and started hitting on her, got contact and they got out few times. The guy started buying stuff, treated her good and she started a relationship with him.
Now the dude was married also had a daughter almost my gfs age,but ran a business and when he was traveling made sure most of the time my girl was accompanying him.
Initially she was hesitant , but she told me what she liked was how cool tempered and calm he was, he took his time when they had sex, told her how to move, what to do and what he wanted and liked. For example this was the time she started birth control on his demand, as he didn't like wearing condoms. Probably was a bit of an egoist as he never cared if she got off or not when he was done. Also, every time they did sex only when he wanted, if she tried to initiate and he was busy he cut her off, which in turn turned her on hahaha.
They have been seeing each other for almost an year and after a fuck night in a hotel he told her he is ending the relationship,smart man to fuck before dump. Told my gf his wife was suspicious, which was probably true, but after few months she saw him again at a party with another young girl, guess he just switched the pussy hahaha.
Fun fact is my gf was silly enough to fall for the guy and needed few months to get over him.
Being the way I am I liked the fact how she was used for sex and fun and after the guy was done he switched for another.
This is a picture of my girl from this period, was a hot piece then and she's even hotter now
IMG_20200131_141158.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, Suckitdeepforme, oldblkfarmer and 1 other person
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife was promiscuous from pretty much the time she lost her virginity in her mid teens and seemed to have a habit of ending up with older men, at 17 she had a brief affair with a married 48 year old who worked as a security guard in the shopping centre(Mall) where she worked.
My ex wife was the same way. she seduced her dad's older friend, Never had sex with me when we dated, but fucked him, and her old bf, Even fucked her older boss at a job she got .

Reactions: Kogjin
My fiancé is 25 and I’m 43 she loves silver foxes

curiousmale said:
I love the younger women older man scenario. I fantasised about my ex from the age of 15 when i met her to 24 when we split with...a man she babysat for and his mates as their little maid turned into sex slave maid.
With my Aunts husband who made her dress however he wanted and walk about in just heels and stockings fucking her whenever he wanted.
With local hard men who had touched her up in a bar and kept her behind to use and abuse.
As a cumslut for a dirty older man who turned her into his submissive slave and shared her with other dirty older men.
With an older neighbour who owned her.
As a secretary for an older man.
Playing 'dare' at my Aunts and she goes upstairs with my Aunts Husband to suck his cock...i wait with the older couples then see them return and i can't belieive she actually did it.
On holiday with my older boss, mix up with rooms, she stays with him, he takes control of her and owns her and there's nothing i do about it so we spend the holiday with her as his partner and as his dirty little cumslut.
Her step Dad fucking her and sharing her with his mates as she serves them drinks in heels and stockings.
Plus lots lots more that i fantasised about throughout my early 20's.
So great ideas there. Bet you have wanked bucket loads thinking about it