• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young women and Older Men

• Thread startervonreich
  • Start date
Every woman I've ever known had a period in their life where they were attracted to older men, and made themselves available to them.
They typically have been in later teens to early 20's, and tended to date men in their 40's. Of course, some started earlier (possibly related to being sexually abused when young, sometimes by family), or tended to date even older men.

Generally speaking, these relationships have been beneficial in terms of gaining knowledge and experience with sex, but ALWAYS ended with the man 'walking away'.

• Love
Reactions: engene
Nazareth said:
Every woman I've ever known had a period in their life where they were attracted to older men, and made themselves available to them.
They typically have been in later teens to early 20's, and tended to date men in their 40's. Of course, some started earlier (possibly related to being sexually abused when young, sometimes by family), or tended to date even older men.

Generally speaking, these relationships have been beneficial in terms of gaining knowledge and experience with sex, but ALWAYS ended with the man 'walking away'.
im 68 years old Im interested in younger women 18 to about 40 years old to have some fun the younger women all better if she is married& risk pregnancy from an older man. that why i love to meet younger married women . im interested having more children with an younger woman single or married if se is interested

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd
gatorrdw said:
My wife was 24 when she shared her little, married pussy with the owner of the company I worked for. He was mid 60's when they started their relationship that lasted for about 11 years until about a month before he passed away. He truly had a huge cock and would usually nail her 3 times each time they were together. I wrote about their relationship under the title "older boss and my wife". When she was in her late 20's she started working at a retirement community and several of the "old" boys that lived there ( I think there was 8 of them over the years there) that were able to enjoy her married pussy. She liked the men from 18 to 80 as the expression goes. GTR
Did that owner know you knew he was fucking your wife?

engene said:
im 68 years old Im interested in younger women 18 to about 40 years old to have some fun the younger women all better if she is married& risk pregnancy from an older man. that why i love to meet younger married women . im interested having more children with an younger woman single or married if se is interested
You went back a long way for that post, almost 13 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread